1/5
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This looks great!

I am new to this as I just got my account back after the HB Ban. So not going back to that tool. Will try this.

Just out of interest what LUA unlocker are you all using?

Thanks

NerdPack
    vagabund132's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Beware though guys, Blizzard logs your addons so you might get banned, as always you should use at your own risk.

LatinPrince's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MrTheSoulz View Post
    Are you above level 10?
    Have a active spec?

Try to /reload when it happens, it seems to be failing to loaad your spec...
    Will add some fail safes for this.
    I was using my main lv100 and I was an enh shaman. I'm using Nerpack and Nerdpack-routines for an unlocker I'm using o-LUA 64bit. I do get a message saying generic lua unlocker detected and I make sure to reload again even after that to make sure. I'll try to update the addon and try again today.

EDIT:

Yep, just tried again re-downloaded the core and routines deleted old ones manually added the new ones. Then I logged in to character select, fired up olua, logged in game, generic unlocker detected and got this error:

Message: Interface\AddOns\NerdPack\system\listeners.lua:41: attempt to concatenate local 'SpecInfo' (a nil value)
    Time: 01/06/16 11:39:08
    Count: 1
    Stack: Interface\AddOns\NerdPack\system\listeners.lua:41: in function `callback'
    Interface\AddOns\NerdPack\system\listener.lua:13: in function <Interface\AddOns\NerdPack\system\listener.lua:8>

Locals: Spec = 2
    SpecInfo = nil
    (*temporary) = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\NerdPack\system\config.lua:15
    (*temporary) = "NePFrame_SlctdCR_"
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = "attempt to concatenate local 'SpecInfo' (a nil value)"
    Last edited by LatinPrince; 01-06-2016 at 11:41 AM.

sed-'s Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    52/151
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    blizz is going after bots that use lua in general so an addon really wont matter too much

mgnewman1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey there MTS: great work and many thanks. I am having some problems tho. Just downloaded and installed core and CR. Ret pally works well but holy just sits there. Shadow priest works fine but holy will only spam flash heal. MM hunter works well but BM does not work at all. Neither balance Druid nor resto Druid work at all. On an iMac w El Capitan using bit slicer to do lua unlock. Any suggestions?

MrTheSoulz's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    19/32
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sed- View Post
    blizz is going after bots that use lua in general so an addon really wont matter too much
    I'll belive when i see it
    Calling a protected API as far as i know is not againts the TOS or is it?
    When you call it you get a message saying it has been blocked, since its blizz's job to not allow addons to do 'bad' things.
    Whats not allowed is to unlock such APIs, NeP can still work without a unlocker like PE (FaceRoll).

And if blizz completly goes retarted, its possivel to inject NeP with FH if some changes are done to the Core/Config.
    The only reason i dont do it yet is simply because i belive going after addons is stupid and it would mean NeP would only work with FH.
    Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Thanks G/R
    19/32
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mgnewman1 View Post
    Hey there MTS: great work and many thanks. I am having some problems tho. Just downloaded and installed core and CR. Ret pally works well but holy just sits there. Shadow priest works fine but holy will only spam flash heal. MM hunter works well but BM does not work at all. Neither balance Druid nor resto Druid work at all. On an iMac w El Capitan using bit slicer to do lua unlock. Any suggestions?
    Could be a CR issue, seems like all those that are working are the ones i updated recently :P
    Alot of the CRs were basicly copy/pasted from my old PE framework, sometimes its just something i overlooked when porting.

I've been resting sick, but i just started working on re-writing/fixing some parts of NeP.
    Expect updates soon.
    Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Thanks G/R
    19/32
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by LatinPrince View Post
    I was using my main lv100 and I was an enh shaman. I'm using Nerpack and Nerdpack-routines for an unlocker I'm using o-LUA 64bit. I do get a message saying generic lua unlocker detected and I make sure to reload again even after that to make sure. I'll try to update the addon and try again today.

EDIT:

Yep, just tried again re-downloaded the core and routines deleted old ones manually added the new ones. Then I logged in to character select, fired up olua, logged in game, generic unlocker detected and got this error:

Message: Interface\AddOns\NerdPack\system\listeners.lua:41: attempt to concatenate local 'SpecInfo' (a nil value)
    Time: 01/06/16 11:39:08
    Count: 1
    Stack: Interface\AddOns\NerdPack\system\listeners.lua:41: in function `callback'
    Interface\AddOns\NerdPack\system\listener.lua:13: in function <Interface\AddOns\NerdPack\system\listener.lua:8>

Locals: Spec = 2
    SpecInfo = nil
    (*temporary) = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\NerdPack\system\config.lua:15
    (*temporary) = "NePFrame_SlctdCR_"
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = "attempt to concatenate local 'SpecInfo' (a nil value)"
    Should be fixed now, thanks.

Briskey's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like the boomkin routine isn't working. The feral rotation works wonderfully, however the boomkin routine isn't casting any spells.

Thanks G/R
    19/32
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by gomisensei View Post
    Now i can't even get it to move...

Autotarget should still put a button on the bar, sometimes you need to switch on the fly...

I miss the last ability texture on button1...
    Added last cast to master toggle texture.
    Still trying out the Targets toggle tho.

Thanks G/R
    19/32
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sent updates to fix Druid-Balance & Priest-Holy along with NeP Core fixes.

gomisensei's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Perhaps a distance to target indicator on the master toggle as well, like badboy...

and plugging my rogue cr's into nerdpack didn't work so well, even when i switched the probably.toggle and stuff, the textures for the custom toggles are green or blank

it doesn't seem to do any of the out of combat stuff, and crashes when i use a @lib.function call, then even switching to a stock cr won't work until reload.

Thanks G/R
    19/32
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1: Will see.
    2: Toggles are a bit different in NeP, cant just cant change the probably reference.
    3: Lib calls work, perhps something in it is trying to use something from PE?

Smithharder's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Still getting a LUA error.

Hey MrSoulz,

First of all it works in general for me. ie. When using a generic OS X unlock the rotations work. Except I get a rare case or two where the protected lua dialog comes up.

I'm installing bug sack to see what call is causing it. Any suggestions?

Thanks G/R
    19/32
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Smithharder View Post
    Hey MrSoulz,

First of all it works in general for me. ie. When using a generic OS X unlock the rotations work. Except I get a rare case or two where the protected lua dialog comes up.

I'm installing bug sack to see what call is causing it. Any suggestions?
    Moust likely a API that was not unlocked, enable lua erros to see wich.

16. Thanks Smithharder (1 members gave Thanks to MrTheSoulz for this useful post)
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast