Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spookey - Pick Pocket (Dingy Iron Coins - Rogues Only)

I made a sendkey app for rogue pick pocketing. The goal of this app is to avoid the memory editing and just send keys to the wow binary.

First user must specify a host. This allows the app to identify the handle to the target application. It is also used to make sure the GetForeGroundWindow:Handle matches hosts:Handle. If neither handles match, then the application will temporarily stop until the GetForeGroundWindow contains a focus, upon doing so, the application will start automatically, so long as you don't hit the Stop button.

There is another nifty feature I put in called the 'obvious' interval. Self explanatory, we don't wan't the key sequences to be obvious for blizzard to pick up. So, what spookey does is generates a random number between the the first keystroke and the second keystroke (1sec being the default) and max (whatever the obvious interval is set at) and uses ths random number as the duration in seconds between each keystroke. This helps to simulate a normal users actions as if the player was there pick pocketing, tabbing through npc's, rather than using the same duration before and after each key stroke.

Key strokes can be sent as single strokes or as a sequence but not as a duration (in other words, two keys pressed at the same time). Keys have to be manually typed for blizzard to identify the keys. Keys bound in the app must match blizzards bound action, on the action bar, since TAB is a default action for scrolling through enemies, the first key will have to be 'TAB'. Spookey first key should be 'TAB', no doubt, the second key I placed for my testing purpose was '[', so within the game, I bound my pick pocketing skill to '['

There is a duration timer which will tell you how long the app has been running for, this will not stop until you hit the stop button. If ForeGroundWindow:handle has lost focus, the duration will continue to count up, as the while loop is constantly waiting for the host:handle to contain a focus again.

This has a topmost option to keep the window above all others including the game. Tooltips can be seen hovering your mouse of labels containing the '*'.Tooltips can be disabled in the view menu as well as the topmost feature.

Keep in mind, this IS NOT specifically made for wow, nothing about wow has been hard coded into this app, it can be used in other applications, so long as it handle > 0 and has a visible window that allows editing in some way shape or form. I would not recommend it, might cause some buggy shit, but its target purpose was for rogues gaining dingy iron coins for Grifta. If you get bored and select notepad as the host and watch it type letters at random times, be my guest.

Make sure as a rogue you have the Glyph pick pocket, that increases pick pocketing by 5 yards and you are in Talador's - Tomb of Lights. I have tested this for an 1h 45m straight through without the 'obvious interval' (got risky) and fenced 11000-12000 in return from Grifta.

Spookey - Pick Pocket (Dingy Iron Coins - Rogues Only)-2015-08-22-19_31_40-spookey-png

Download: Spookey Pick Pocketing
    (x86/x64) Support

Feel free to scan for virus. mine didn't go off and doesn't not contain any code for GlobalHooks, sendkey is the only method used here.

P.S. I did forget to mention. The reason that this may seem suspicious is because that, Warden looks for auto-looting capabilities. Since Spookey has not tampered with the memory, pick pocket is still a lootable action. So if your interface options are set to autoloot, pick pocket will loot automatically, and you are using spookey to sendkey to the game, telling it to autoloot through pick pocketing.
    Last edited by Bugs much; 08-22-2015 at 11:15 PM. Reason: P.S.

Spookey - Pick Pocket (Dingy Iron Coins - Rogues Only)