Thanks G/R
    2/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @nicola Congrats on figuring out to make it work. I guess if you pick a too small image ( so small it can be found multiple times in the red area), there is a chance when the bober moves it can be found in a similar spot without changing coordinate. Maybe if you could find a combination of red and some "edge" of the bober it would improve accuracy
    SAD = sum of absolute differences https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sum_of...te_differences

Fishing bot - probably safe to use
  2. Thanks nicoladastra (1 members gave Thanks to jozsab1 for this useful post)
    nicoladastra's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanx for the info, I understand a bit better now I found out that it also work better with lower graphic options, as some animations can be a bother. Thank you again for your work and for sharing!

slimpockets's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

works perfectly!

Man been looking for just this, its been years finally you got it figured out. Grats, thank you and good work. i wanted to share my findings and make a request. As mentioned, I have had better results using my own bobber pics. lighting and other variables adjust the pixel colors slightly and these could be further aggravated by different user settings. Make your own images, its easy.

I did not use the autoIT utility you mentioned to make the screenshot, I just used the WOW screenshot thing -print screen, then eddied in paint. I did make mine 9x9 pixels.

is 9x9 required?

Also my request;
    please, if not too much trouble, integrate further options for lures and maybe water walking spell or potion.

thanks again and love the uses of autoIT

jozsab1's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by slimpockets View Post
    Man been looking for just this, its been years finally you got it figured out. Grats, thank you and good work. i wanted to share my findings and make a request. As mentioned, I have had better results using my own bobber pics. lighting and other variables adjust the pixel colors slightly and these could be further aggravated by different user settings. Make your own images, its easy.

I did not use the autoIT utility you mentioned to make the screenshot, I just used the WOW screenshot thing -print screen, then eddied in paint. I did make mine 9x9 pixels.

is 9x9 required?

Also my request;
    please, if not too much trouble, integrate further options for lures and maybe water walking spell or potion.

thanks again and love the uses of autoIT
    Image size is up to you. Congrats for figuring it out.
    When i used this tool i did not require any additional featurs. I maxed out my fishing skill in about 3 hours. And i was not lasy to cast lures

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12