Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CoolFish - Yet another WoW Fish bot

Current Version: 6.1.2 32-bit Only

Deprecation:
    The current working version of CoolFish is the last update to the bot. Once it stops working, I will not be updating it for the latest patch. I would recommend searching around here for alternate fish bots in the mean time. I'm planning on moving on to other projects in the future, but haven't decided on what I am working on just yet. If you want to keep up to date on what I work on you can follow my Twitter. Thanks for the ~3 year run

Source Code
    master branch
    develop branch

Below kept for historical reference
    Code:
    What is it?
    Basically this is just another standard Fish Bot. It is slightly more feature rich then some by injecting code to call internal WoW functions. It has the following features:

• Full Background mode
    • Fishing standing still in any open water
    • Applying fishing lures, hats, or rods (or select No Lure option)
    • Applies 1 Warlords of Draenor bait of your choice ( multi-select soon)
    • Uses Angler's raft or water walking
    • Loot Only desired items or All (Leave list blank for no looting or add items for only specific looting. Leave Unchecked for all items)
    • Should confirm BOP items looted from fishing
    • Stop on full bags, time limit, or run out of lures
    • Saves/Loads user preferences
    • Does not allow character to get AFK tag
    • Plugin System
    • Should support Non-English clients
    How to install/run
    1. Download the bot and extract the archive wherever you would like
    2. Download and install the required prerequisites listed below
    3. Run CoolFish as Administrator (Should be done automatically).
    4. Start the 32-bit World of Warcraft client
    5. Once open, click on the settings button and fill your desired preferences
    6. Click the Start button
    7. Do NOT minimize the wow window or it will not work properly. It will work as a background window only.
    TURN OFF AUTO-LOOT IN INTERFACE OPTIONS OR LOOT FILTERING WILL NOT WORK! Screenshots: Website Coolfish Follow me on Twitter Credits: Apoc - FSM base code and always being super helpful. Shynd - Blackmagic Seifer - Blackrain TOM_RUS - Dump thread every patch -Ryuk- - iHook dll highvoltz - code for using both DX9 and Dx11 for hooking fatskin, Warcraft, Raphael, Mia, katsas, Pdey,gazoleen - language translations Required Prerequisites Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Release Version Downloads Latest Release Version
    Last edited by ~Unknown~; 05-27-2015 at 10:26 PM.
    ~Unknown~

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheUnknownDev

2. Thanks angel333119 (1 members gave Thanks to ~Unknown~ for this useful post)
    ~Unknown~'s Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Due to many deleted threads as of late, this is one that had to be reposted.
    ~Unknown~

Mike2012's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    44/6
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am using The Ultimate Fishing Bot currently ( The Ultimate Fishbot - Home ) - This one seems actually very safe to me. -> How's yours ? Since theres a 'ihood.dll', does your bot read memory or even write?

In which case is yours detectable ?

Ty & Cheers,
    Mike

kimitaka's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hello! a couple of days ago I wrote that I was having a problem after updating to a new version - about the bot not being able to compilate the code. I've just selected directx11 in my client's options and bot worked! maybe this was the problem?

Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Mike2012 View Post
    I am using The Ultimate Fishing Bot currently ( The Ultimate Fishbot - Home ) - This one seems actually very safe to me. -> How's yours ? Since theres a 'ihood.dll', does your bot read memory or even write?

In which case is yours detectable ?

Ty & Cheers,
    Mike
    Any bot can be considered detectable. I suppose you can rank bots in relative order of how detectable they are in comparison. In those terms, I would say relatively mine is more detectable than The Ultimate Fishbot. However, mine also has a different feature set than that fishbot. I've also been running this bot for many years without warden specifically targeting my bot. With that said, you can make the decision of whether to use it or not.

Originally Posted by kimitaka View Post
    hello! a couple of days ago I wrote that I was having a problem after updating to a new version - about the bot not being able to compilate the code. I've just selected directx11 in my client's options and bot worked! maybe this was the problem?
    I'm not sure what your issue was, but the bot should support DX9 or DX11. I'll try to do some research into the issue if I can.
    ~Unknown~

UltraNeo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How can I disable the logs? To bot in the chat window did not write anything.
    And I have a suggestion. I do not know whether useful.
    And as a proposal for additional protection, I would introduce function of the random pauses between throwing and pulling out the rod, where the user can set the extreme limits of the pause (for example 0.5-2 sec). Let Logs is not tracked, but at least outwardly, looks the part, will be more like a human.
    Sorry for my English.
    Last edited by UltraNeo; 11-24-2014 at 01:40 AM.

Ambros1a's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have a question. In dreanor i often loot, 2 lures.
    1 with 100 more skill on it
    1 with 200 more skill on it.

The Bot always uses the one with 100 first. Is there a way, to tell him he must use the one with the higher bonus first ?

Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by UltraNeo View Post
    How can I disable the logs? To bot in the chat window did not write anything.
    And I have a suggestion. I do not know whether useful.
    And as a proposal for additional protection, I would introduce function of the random pauses between throwing and pulling out the rod, where the user can set the extreme limits of the pause (for example 0.5-2 sec). Let Logs is not tracked, but at least outwardly, looks the part, will be more like a human.
    Sorry for my English.
    Currently, there is no way to not print things in the WoW chat window. I will take it under consideration, but I don't know if I will implement it or not. If you are worried about being detected because of it, it doesn't increase your chances of being banned. I do have some randomization in throwing the rod and such already. I can look into adding some more possibly.

Originally Posted by Ambros1a View Post
    i have a question. In dreanor i often loot, 2 lures.
    1 with 100 more skill on it
    1 with 200 more skill on it.

The Bot always uses the one with 100 first. Is there a way, to tell him he must use the one with the higher bonus first ?
    Currently, there is no way to pick the order. The bot picks the lure in order of your bags starting with your backpack. Temporarily, you could have it not loot the +100 lures.

I'm tracking a fix for this issue in the next release here:
    https://github.com/unknowndev/CoolFish/issues/24
    ~Unknown~

Ambros1a's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah i think about it to not lure them, but im not sure if i get then enough bonus lures, that i can permanent have the buff up.

ok i put them into the first bag, thx 4 info, and thx 4 the great work

skyer1224's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe someone can help me out with this. I'm running the bot and everything is working correctly;y, but when I wake up in the morning I'm disconnected and I have this error in red from the wow game itself. [string "if is Fishing Loot() then ... "]:1: attempt to call global 'IsFishingLoot' (a nil value).

If you know how to fix this let me know!

Thanks

misda's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it would be great if it could be set up to cycle through baits if they are available, I pretty much never just want to catch the one time of fish.

Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by skyer1224 View Post
    Maybe someone can help me out with this. I'm running the bot and everything is working correctly;y, but when I wake up in the morning I'm disconnected and I have this error in red from the wow game itself. [string "if is Fishing Loot() then ... "]:1: attempt to call global 'IsFishingLoot' (a nil value).

If you know how to fix this let me know!

Thanks
    The error message you see, just means you have disconnected in the middle of a session. There is no impact from the bot. To fix your issue, I would check into your internet connectivity to try to stay connected more often. Perhaps, someone might even create a plugin for auto relogging in upon disconnect

Originally Posted by misda View Post
    I think it would be great if it could be set up to cycle through baits if they are available, I pretty much never just want to catch the one time of fish.
    I'm looking into bait features as we speak
    ~Unknown~

smidigt's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is the best fishing bot period, been using it for so long and it never failed me, huge thanks!

incomsis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, I am getting this error:

[ERROR] Stopping bot because we could not execute code required to continue

skyer1224's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ~Unknown~ View Post
    The error message you see, just means you have disconnected in the middle of a session. There is no impact from the bot. To fix your issue, I would check into your internet connectivity to try to stay connected more often. Perhaps, someone might even create a plugin for auto relogging in upon disconnect

I'm looking into bait features as we speak
    Sadly my internet connection is fine. I'm don't know why it does it. It seems if I choose a bait and fish the certain fish and don't get another one within those 5 mins It disconnects me. So I believe its a issue with the bot not my internet. Although a plugin to reconnect would be nice It might just keep disconnecting. Any thoughts?

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast