TheNoobBot for WoD - All-In-One (Quest, Archaeo, Grind, Gather, Fish, Party, BGs...) menu

User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    VesperCore's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/17
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stop asking about banrate, we haven't been targetted by any banwaves for years.

If you go out with the bot and do stupid thing, like botting with a profile you did not check first, etc...

You will get repported by players and get banned.

But there is 0% chance of being banned "by a player" if you use Rotations bot.

TheNoobBot for WoD - All-In-One (Quest, Archaeo, Grind, Gather, Fish, Party, BGs...)
    mindrek's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi VesperCore!
    Yesterday i acquired your botting program and so far i have been using it lightly but not because i intend to, but because i am actually new to botting and i haven't played WoW in a very long time.

I started a new character to use the bot but honestly i am a little lost, perhaps you can guide me through on what should i be doing if i want my character to run alone untill high levels, or maybe untill 30ish ?, that'd be a good start.

Now i am level 11 with a gnome mage but i cant make the bot run smoothly, i have to reset it every hour or so because it stops doing anything. And i was able to perform quester botting only, i'd like to farm around my areas but i cant find it in the area list to select.

Thanks

Thanks G/R
    2/17
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, I don't know what do you mean by "run for 1hour", you must send a log on our forum so I can see ever info I need. (product/errors, etc).

Note that I provide a thread on the forum saying what you must do when you install the bot.

Dependancies, make sure not to have a overlay app hooking wow. (blizz stream, fraps, overwofl, discord...)

Update for 7.0.3.22594 is in the oven, coming soon in an hour.

4. Thanks Kaleemthelegend (1 members gave Thanks to VesperCore for this useful post)
    gamerquestdude's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    interested in buying, added on skype no reply.

gamerquestdude's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    okay so is this company not active anymore or whats the deal??

Xanor66's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    still works and actiove bot?

Thanks G/R
    2/17
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We don't do "face to face" business on skype or w/e, that's why you don't hear back from me on a hourly basis on OwnedCore.

We are a professionnal company and all of ours customers pays directly on our website, the subscription system is totally automated and our official forums are the only one that can help you in case you have a problem starting the product.

I don't even know who you think you added on skype, beware of scammers, I never EVER sold any subscription on skype and i'm not going to unless PLATINUM access for big companies.

See by yourself if it's up to date: News & releases | TheNoobBot

We always update our product within < 2hour of blizzard release.
    Last edited by VesperCore; 09-23-2016 at 12:39 PM.

Thanks G/R
    2/17
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    More and more update, come discover TheNoobBot 6.3.2 !

TheNoobBot | WoW Bot for World of Warcraft 7.0.3 (Quest, Farming, Archaeology, Fishing, BGs, DPS, Heal, Party…)

You can create an account and bot right away using our free trial.
    Last edited by VesperCore; 10-05-2016 at 07:06 AM.

HighlineTV's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    16/24
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm looking for a new bot since I'm got banned 6 times for using hb and rebot. I was writing some plugins and profiles for the bots and I have the know how to handle a legit account. The bot looks great but I can't Finde some ban reports in your forum. If you can pm me to tell me about the ban history of noob bot I maybe want to buy this one multiple times .

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk

Thanks G/R
    2/17
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,

few update.

Yes, TheNoobBot got hit in the banwave. As well as major bots, the detection vecter is very wide this time, but we still believe the main goal was HB and we were collateral damage. However, I assume SoapBox was targetted intended because that vector couldn't affect them as far as I know.

Ban history:

TNB Alpha: Micro banwave back in 2012, less than 15 account affected including ours. Was fixed the same day, and the bans were sent 20 days later, we shared some code with another bot back in the day, so they got banned way much more harder than us, but still Game Master would tell their client that they used "thenoobbot" when it was not the case at all, since our code was updated way earlier.
    Meanwhile: Really not much "gold/player" bans. Actually, since we updated our design in 2014, I received less than 10 ban report on the forum. (from 2014 to november 2016)
    TNB: Huge banwave the 11 november 2016, followed by the 21november one, however, the users were warned when they start the bot about the fact that it was detected since the first ban 10 days before).

Currently, we've updated ONE vector of attack, the one that got us in the first place, but we are still invastigating the SoapBox ban because it could ban us as well unless it's specific to 64bits or LUA Unlocker.

So currently, the bot should be safe, but i'm on the reserve here, I don't want to promise false heaven, so I'm still working on it, and when I'll have more result, I'll eventually push the current undetectable "6.4.11" as "6.5.x" to "mark" the fact that is fixed for good.
    Last edited by VesperCore; 11-24-2016 at 04:43 PM.

12. Thanks onealns (1 members gave Thanks to VesperCore for this useful post)
    Phelios's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/6
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey ! do you have pack for questing horde ? to lvl 110 ?

jackdanielsismyvitamin's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    22/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you still alive?
    By daily dying I have come to be. ~Theodore Roethke

onealns's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    9/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by VesperCore View Post
    Hello,

few update.

Yes, TheNoobBot got hit in the banwave. As well as major bots, the detection vecter is very wide this time, but we still believe the main goal was HB and we were collateral damage. However, I assume SoapBox was targetted intended because that vector couldn't affect them as far as I know.

Ban history:

TNB Alpha: Micro banwave back in 2012, less than 15 account affected including ours. Was fixed the same day, and the bans were sent 20 days later, we shared some code with another bot back in the day, so they got banned way much more harder than us, but still Game Master would tell their client that they used "thenoobbot" when it was not the case at all, since our code was updated way earlier.
    Meanwhile: Really not much "gold/player" bans. Actually, since we updated our design in 2014, I received less than 10 ban report on the forum. (from 2014 to november 2016)
    TNB: Huge banwave the 11 november 2016, followed by the 21november one, however, the users were warned when they start the bot about the fact that it was detected since the first ban 10 days before).

Currently, we've updated ONE vector of attack, the one that got us in the first place, but we are still invastigating the SoapBox ban because it could ban us as well unless it's specific to 64bits or LUA Unlocker.

So currently, the bot should be safe, but i'm on the reserve here, I don't want to promise false heaven, so I'm still working on it, and when I'll have more result, I'll eventually push the current undetectable "6.4.11" as "6.5.x" to "mark" the fact that is fixed for good.
    I miss the good 'ole days of WoWGlider/MMOGlider.

So far this is the best bot out there for WoW? I already have two lifetime subscriptions to a Hearthstone bot that is REALLY good, we are a small community using the bot so that's probably why Blizzard has not anned us.

So anyway, how long does the trial run last and does it include all features if you were to have bought it?

Originally Posted by Phelios View Post
    Hey ! do you have pack for questing horde ? to lvl 110 ?
    I was wondering the same, except for alliance 100-100 questing or just grinding.

VesperCore do you know if this has this?

EDIT:
    Is VasperCore no longer ative?

Thanks G/R
    2/17
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    VasperCore don't regularly come on OwnedCore.
    Last edited by DvASystems; 08-31-2017 at 09:30 PM.

t4c's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its a shame this bot doesnt have any leveling profiles

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast