TheNoobBot for WoD - All-In-One (Quest, Archaeo, Grind, Gather, Fish, Party, BGs...) menu

User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    VesperCore's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/17
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maintenance programmed.
    Last edited by DvASystems; 08-31-2017 at 09:31 PM.

TheNoobBot for WoD - All-In-One (Quest, Archaeo, Grind, Gather, Fish, Party, BGs...)
    witemouse's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've had Thenoobbot for a very long time now. Been quite happy with it really. I've made so much gold off of fishing, my lifetime license has probably paid for itself 20 times over. I always speak well of it.

Any info on Demon Hunter support? Been trying to fish on my new DH but it can't find the Fishing spell on my bar so I have to manually click it. The bot will loot the lure and everything, I just have to manually cast.

My stats (Yeah, definitely used the bot. lol)

108,174,335 XP points earned.
    137,908 Honor points earned.
    36,491 gathering tasks. (Mining, Herbs harvesting, Fishing, Skinning)
    17,761 creatures killed.
    145 levels reached..

TheSuspect420's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by witemouse View Post
    I've had Thenoobbot for a very long time now. Been quite happy with it really. I've made so much gold off of fishing, my lifetime license has probably paid for itself 20 times over. I always speak well of it.

Any info on Demon Hunter support? Been trying to fish on my new DH but it can't find the Fishing spell on my bar so I have to manually click it. The bot will loot the lure and everything, I just have to manually cast.

17,761 creatures killed.
    145 levels reached..

Is it really that untracable? I mean...if you don't get reported by another player, blizzard cannot find you with this hack?

witemouse's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TheSuspect420 View Post
    Is it really that untracable? I mean...if you don't get reported by another player, blizzard cannot find you with this hack?
    Nothing is impervious to detection.... but a lot of it depends on what you use it for. If you farm honor where people are constantly watching your character you're a lot more likely to be noticed. If you're not directly facing people, you'll likely never have an issue.

5. Thanks TheSuspect420 (1 members gave Thanks to witemouse for this useful post)
    MrSkullcandy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by witemouse View Post

17,761 creatures killed.
    145 levels reached..
    What do you use to level your Characters?

And how do I see my stats like you?

derneue328's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I was trying out the fish bot, and I have to say that it is worse, like really worse, even the settings.. Wouldn't even pay a single penny for that

Thanks G/R
    2/17
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by derneue328 View Post
    Well I was trying out the fish bot, and I have to say that it is worse, like really worse, even the settings.. Wouldn't even pay a single penny for that
    If you just want to fish "on spot", you actually don't even need to touch any settings, so I'm not sure what do you mean ?

Just aim at water, it will equip fishing pole, use lures, uses draenor lure if applicable.

PS: To all people here, before judging the bot, make sure you read the dependancies thread, it's very important else the bot wont function properly and therefor you cannot judge a software if you did not install it properly, right ?
    Last edited by DvASystems; 08-31-2017 at 09:31 PM.

Koraxor's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been using this bot for a couple of weeks now, I guess I'll throw my two cents in on it.

First of all to just get it out of the way, it's no honorbuddy, and though I have a lifetime subscription to honorbuddy, it seems so horribily unsafe right now that I can't justify using it (I only bot on my main account, so while I'm ok taking measured risks, honorbuddy is just too risky for now).

I had a buddy offer me some decent money to farm lockboxes for him for his insane achievement, and he didn't care if I botted them, so I looked into relatively safe bots. I settled on this one after some digging. It has a userbase of only around 200 people active at a time, so it's probably not even on blizzards radar for whatever type of detection they have going for honorbuddy, and I've been using it for a couple of weeks now without being banned, so, I guess it's pretty safe, though I've pretty much been botting only lockboxes at night and ore in pandaria here and there. It does seem that if you got banned it'd probably be more from player reports than anything.

That being said, the low userbase is its weakness as well. The community barely supports it, and while it's not really feasible for the creators to fully support questing either (at least without hiring a lot more people) it does leave you wanting. I was hoping to be able to bot the draenor pathfinder questing for WoD but it seems that they're not even attempting to bother with quests at this point.

At best the bot seems very barebones and minimal, and if you want it to do specific things you'll have to make the profile yourself, and probably have to "finesse" your way through it as well, For example, while there was a post about pickpocketing on the forums, it was outdated and didn't work, so I had to basically make my own combat routine that saps a mob, pickpockets them (waiting a small time for server delay on the looting) then unstealths, waits two seconds (for stealth to come back) and then kills them. It looks a bit weird, because afaik there's no way to tell the bot to wait for stealth before starting the next fight (or at least I don't know how to make it) so I have to make a hard two second stop after pickpocketing to wait for the cooldown, otherwise the bot will just kill anything near it instead of waiting for the stealth cooldown.

I'm not sure how useful the bot will be in Legion without flying, as it seems like even with flying the bot gets caught on a lot of things, runs into mountains and such. I hope we can use it to for mining or herbs, but I don't know how confident I am in the pathing for those, or fishing pools.

All in all, if you're confident in using honorbuddy or something, definitely stick with it. However I am confident that you probably won't get banned unless you mess something up on your end with this bot. I find the price for thenoobot to be a bit much though and I'm not sure if I'll resub into legion or not without some assurances on decent gathering support without flying, or some kind of discount. Either way, be prepared to make your own gathering/grinding profiles, and don't expect anything from questing.

Benzor's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the program works on a beta WOW?

Thanks G/R
    2/17
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Koraxor View Post
    I've been using this bot for a couple of weeks now, I guess I'll throw my two cents in on it.

First of all to just get it out of the way, it's no honorbuddy, and though I have a lifetime subscription to honorbuddy, it seems so horribily unsafe right now that I can't justify using it (I only bot on my main account, so while I'm ok taking measured risks, honorbuddy is just too risky for now).

I had a buddy offer me some decent money to farm lockboxes for him for his insane achievement, and he didn't care if I botted them, so I looked into relatively safe bots. I settled on this one after some digging. It has a userbase of only around 200 people active at a time, so it's probably not even on blizzards radar for whatever type of detection they have going for honorbuddy, and I've been using it for a couple of weeks now without being banned, so, I guess it's pretty safe, though I've pretty much been botting only lockboxes at night and ore in pandaria here and there. It does seem that if you got banned it'd probably be more from player reports than anything.

That being said, the low userbase is its weakness as well. The community barely supports it, and while it's not really feasible for the creators to fully support questing either (at least without hiring a lot more people) it does leave you wanting. I was hoping to be able to bot the draenor pathfinder questing for WoD but it seems that they're not even attempting to bother with quests at this point.

At best the bot seems very barebones and minimal, and if you want it to do specific things you'll have to make the profile yourself, and probably have to "finesse" your way through it as well, For example, while there was a post about pickpocketing on the forums, it was outdated and didn't work, so I had to basically make my own combat routine that saps a mob, pickpockets them (waiting a small time for server delay on the looting) then unstealths, waits two seconds (for stealth to come back) and then kills them. It looks a bit weird, because afaik there's no way to tell the bot to wait for stealth before starting the next fight (or at least I don't know how to make it) so I have to make a hard two second stop after pickpocketing to wait for the cooldown, otherwise the bot will just kill anything near it instead of waiting for the stealth cooldown.

I'm not sure how useful the bot will be in Legion without flying, as it seems like even with flying the bot gets caught on a lot of things, runs into mountains and such. I hope we can use it to for mining or herbs, but I don't know how confident I am in the pathing for those, or fishing pools.

All in all, if you're confident in using honorbuddy or something, definitely stick with it. However I am confident that you probably won't get banned unless you mess something up on your end with this bot. I find the price for thenoobot to be a bit much though and I'm not sure if I'll resub into legion or not without some assurances on decent gathering support without flying, or some kind of discount. Either way, be prepared to make your own gathering/grinding profiles, and don't expect anything from questing.
    Hey there, usually, getting stuck in mountains or w/e actually result that Gatherer don't use Path Finder while flying, so it's like:
    you start the bot HERE, and you expect it to go THERE, It will ascend in the sky and trace a direct line to there, always keep approximatly the same altitude (if there is mountains, it should go over it unless you come from below it, then you'll probably get stuck".

However, as of WoD, the bot had to do the same as legion => Ground only and it performed well.

Example, Archaeologist can levelup you through WoD and it will uses Taxi(Flight master) as much as possible, then go by ground mount to the location.

I agree about pickpocketing, not being supported natively, I wanted to do it, but I never found a value that says "this monster can be pick-pocked's", so it would be reducing farm/h if I had a feature like that activated when you have rogues.

We can probably work on a solution here, turn it in general settings, only for some mob Entry, etc ?

@Benzor: This is a retail bot, not beta.

Koraxor's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fair enough, also I know it seems like I'm shitting on the bot, but I can see that you've put in a lot of hard work, but well, you just don't have the community that honorbuddy has to support it basically. Stuff like pickpocketing is just the little things that make a difference, like, there's not much reason to really support it, but the few that need it, it kinda sucks not having something specifically for it.

That being said, if you say Draenor gathering worked fine, I'll probably resub it again for Legion. I'm sure it's one of those cases where the bot can and will pay for itself but I'm more of a casual user and I bot pretty minor things, (level fishing, level mining, etc), and this bot doesn't really have all the little plugins that helped make honorbuddy safer, so I'm not as willing to leave it unattended for even minor things.

As far as pickpocketing goes, I did the grind back in the day, and I used honorbuddy for the last half of the boxes I needed, and it was pretty cool that it'd go into LBRS or w/e dungeon I had it set to, follow the specific path and pickpocket everything, loop back around and do it again til bags were full, then it would mail all the boxes to another character, and then go back and continue. What I did was just make a grinder profile that specifically targeted Murlocs in a pretty open area that then just used the combat routine to pickpocket them. It gets the job done but isn't nearly as efficient.
    Last edited by Koraxor; 08-17-2016 at 11:20 AM.

Thanks G/R
    2/17
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updating for latest WoW patch as we speak.

jimmyleet's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What's the ban rate on just using Rotation side of things? since Soapbox is a bit dead atm looking for a good alternative.

Thanks G/R
    2/17
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, for using the rotation only, 0% banrate.

luxiferxd's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, this is my first time using a bot so i have some questions. About what's the banrate for use this bot to gathering fortress or herbs on world or farming cataclysm raids. I'm so interested about this bot.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast