3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by evizbot View Post

I decided to try it myself, and it seems like Death Coil simply doesn't change at all. Attempting to hit ENTER following .spell 47541 12294 (Death Coil to Mortal Strike as a quick example), doesn't work. It simply won't input. Doing .spell 47541 and hitting ENTER works but anything following the spell ID for Death Coil prevents it from working for whatever reason. Not sure if that's what you're talking about (albeit obviously a problem).

Your post was in two parts, so I answered the part I was familiar with. In your reply, you said you already knew about all that, so why you bothered asking about monk animations again is beyond me. I had no way of knowing if you experimented with it since the first time you asked five pages ago, or if you were lurking around waiting for someone to figure it out for you.

Hope that helps.
    Thanks for having a look at it anyway and confirmation. Yeah I've tried all these things myself and searched through the thread, but I wanted to be sure that these limitations weren't just me. I am not good with mods and such so if there is a problem I assume I am stupid and ask. I didn't mean to come off rude I only wanted to clarify. I assume these problems will not be resolved in WoD. In legion Death Coil will no longer be an issue unless you are Unholy and want to change it, but since it is exclusive and no longer affected by stance then it may yet resolve itself. And example of what I don't think will ever be resolved is Death and Decay: in which you can change the spell effect animation but it would seem you cannot change the effect that it puts on the ground at least not with this mod atm. I can't find any spell effect for the persisting ground effect. My goal was to change the spell to Howling blast and then have the Remorseless Winter affect persist on the ground. This didn't work needless to say.

Anyway I'm assuming that there is no way to change these things using this mod and I guess confirmation that you can't is better than nothing. I was just thinking someone out there must have tried this before me and know.

tMorph — 64-bit Morpher (updated for Legion)
    evizbot's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sadmonk View Post
    Thanks for having a look at it anyway and confirmation. Yeah I've tried all these things myself and searched through the thread, but I wanted to be sure that these limitations weren't just me. I am not good with mods and such so if there is a problem I assume I am stupid and ask. I didn't mean to come off rude I only wanted to clarify. I assume these problems will not be resolved in WoD. In legion Death Coil will no longer be an issue unless you are Unholy and want to change it, but since it is exclusive and no longer affected by stance then it may yet resolve itself. And example of what I don't think will ever be resolved is Death and Decay: in which you can change the spell effect animation but it would seem you cannot change the effect that it puts on the ground at least not with this mod atm. I can't find any spell effect for the persisting ground effect. My goal was to change the spell to Howling blast and then have the Remorseless Winter affect persist on the ground. This didn't work needless to say.

Anyway I'm assuming that there is no way to change these things using this mod and I guess confirmation that you can't is better than nothing. I was just thinking someone out there must have tried this before me and know.
    I've found it to be an inevitable truth that there are some spells that simply can't be modified because of their effects or the way they behave with respect to what you're trying to change them to. In your case, particle ground effects are a gray area. While you can likely change the initial animation, finding something to replace the resulting ground animation simply is, or is very close to impossible.

Just now I tried to change Death & Decay to Consecration to see what kind of affect it would have and it just changes the initial cast animation, like you said. My thoughts are that, because Death & Decay can be placed at a target location, it has another hurdle to jump before the spell is successfully cast. Consecration's spell doesn't behave like that under normal circumstances. If Death & Decay fell under the Death Knight similar to how Consecration falls under the Paladin, I don't think there'd be too much of a problem there since it behaves more in favor of the spell you're modifying to.

3. Thanks Sadmonk (1 members gave Thanks to evizbot for this useful post)
    CD-ROM's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How can I morph my model to be the elemental ascendance model?

Thanks G/R
    6/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by CD-ROM View Post
    How can I morph my model to be the elemental ascendance model?
    Elemental: .morph 42853
    Enhancement: .morph 42851
    Restoration: .morph 42854

Allureana's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    21/11
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

reshow xmog after reset by swapping armor set, then back

Originally Posted by Vinni View Post
    How do I reset? .reset removes my xmog aswell. To my items. How do I reset back to my transmog?
    I had the same thing happen. After .reset , all my armor showed, but without xmogs. Changing to a different armor set and then back, will cause the armor to reshow the xmogs.
    Note: make sure you swap the mogged armor pieces off your toon, then back on. I guess they need to "reload" to make the xmog reappear.

Be careful, too. If you swap from high level plate armor, to a pretty Azure Silk Vest and Black Mageweave Leggings, then back to your mogged plate gear, it may take you a while to recover the "health" you lost switching to the pretty, but far lower. gear.
    Last edited by Allureana; 01-30-2016 at 03:33 AM.

alan soares's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    não vai sair mesmo o x86? '-'

Sadmonk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really like to .morph into Mylune on my druid, but her nor any of the other dryads/nymphs can hold weapons even though they are modeled to do so. Is there no way to see any weapon using one of these models?

Thanks G/R
    6/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sadmonk View Post
    I really like to .morph into Mylune on my druid, but her nor any of the other dryads/nymphs can hold weapons even though they are modeled to do so. Is there no way to see any weapon using one of these models?
    Tried it out on my Monk and the only animation where the weapon is visible, is Jab. This is most likely because Jab is the only ability on a Monk that actually uses any sort of weapon swing. Everything else is either with fists or a kick animation. Decided to try it on my Death Knight and had much more luck, since their weapon is used for a large variety of attacks with the exception of things like Howling Blast.

No spec of Druid visually utilizes a weapon, so that's probably why no weapon is visible when you're running around as Mylune or any other variation of that model. Even with a weapon visible, the animations are very straightforward. She really only has a single swing animation, so it's the same thing over and over regardless of ability. The spell cast animations seem to work, so I guess if you're Balance it's alright.

There doesn't seem to be a way around it.

10. Thanks Sadmonk (1 members gave Thanks to evizbot for this useful post)
    Nekuraj's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone know how to tmorph the legendary cloak animation? :s
    I tried it with .spell 21562 148956 but it dont works!

flatman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello !
    First of all: THANKS for maintaining the program !
    Now to my problem... Ican't find out, what I have to do to change my flight form. I'm using the addon, and my cat form did change, I'm just struggling to get my flight form working.

Any help would be appreciated !

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    21/11
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by flatman View Post
    Hello !
    First of all: THANKS for maintaining the program !
    Now to my problem... I can't find out, what I have to do to change my flight form. I'm using the addon, and my cat form did change, I'm just struggling to get my flight form working.

Any help would be appreciated !
    I enjoy using tmorph, then changing into my Obsidian Nightwing (and I think it would work with your druid's flight form), then using various morph commands to change into whatever you want. Of course, if you land and go indoors, the flight usually dismounts. Somewhere in my 60+ alts I have a druid with flight form, but can't remember who it is at the moment, so I haven't tested this. When I use tmorph to change back to my normal character, it shows that race's shape moving at whatever speed it would be.

Cool trick: change to your flight form (assuming you can fly) or Obsidian Nightwing or some other flight thing that is NOT a "mount" your character would ride upon, then (with tmorph injector loaded) use .reset, then jump or run. If you set your race ( .race 11 will make you draenei) when flying, you will use the swimming animation. When running, your draenei will be running in that very fast mode like when you've had 5 miner's coffees while inside the garrison mines. Only now, you can run in that very fast, gracefully speedy run on the ground, outside, as long as you want. Have fun!

update: tested with my own over 60 flying druid, this does work.
    Last edited by Allureana; 02-08-2016 at 08:47 AM. Reason: p.s.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    21/11
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by alan soares View Post
    não vai sair mesmo o x86? '-'
    What? "You will not even leave the x86 ? '-'" < Not sure Google's translate says what you meant.
    Please post only in English.

Thanks G/R
    6/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Allureana View Post
    What? "You will not even leave the x86 ? '-'" < Not sure Google's translate says what you meant.
    Please post only in English.
    Most likely referring to an x86 version of the program.

Originally Posted by Journey View Post

Please note that this only supports the 64-bit version of WoW. I don't have any plans to support x86 in the near future. Download at the bottom.

flatman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Allureana View Post
    I enjoy using tmorph, then changing into my Obsidian Nightwing (and I think it would work with your druid's flight form), then using various morph commands to change into whatever you want. Of course, if you land and go indoors, the flight usually dismounts. Somewhere in my 60+ alts I have a druid with flight form, but can't remember who it is at the moment, so I haven't tested this. When I use tmorph to change back to my normal character, it shows that race's shape moving at whatever speed it would be.

Cool trick: change to your flight form (assuming you can fly) or Obsidian Nightwing or some other flight thing that is NOT a "mount" your character would ride upon, then (with tmorph injector loaded) use .reset, then jump or run. If you set your race ( .race 11 will make you draenei) when flying, you will use the swimming animation. When running, your draenei will be running in that very fast mode like when you've had 5 miner's coffees while inside the garrison mines. Only now, you can run in that very fast, gracefully speedy run on the ground, outside, as long as you want. Have fun!

update: tested with my own over 60 flying druid, this does work.
    Thanks for you input, but I'm afraid you didn't understand what I'm trying to do Maybe I could've explained it better.. I want to change my normal troll flight form to the one of the night elf. The addon I mentioned is the one that you need to have to make "shapeshift-morphs" persistent (from the front page)

Donkylover's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hallo and thanks for this Awesome mod!

i have been using T morph for a long time, but i just rebootet my Pc and restartet it with 64 Bit system, only becuse of this Mod , but i have this problem now, when trying to change race, i can transmog items just fine, but if i as human try to .gender 4 or somthing i just get a blue Square, insteed of my head o.O, any tips that will fix it ?