Thanks G/R
    17/24
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    someone else make a morpher, i would but im without a computer for a while and my coding skills are subpar

tMorph — 64-bit Morpher (updated for Legion)
    bonechene's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The author could let other people update for him, but he wants to keep all the donation money to himself so he'll never do it.

flatman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bonechene View Post
    The author could let other people update for him, but he wants to keep all the donation money to himself so he'll never do it.
    People like you would make me as an author shut it down and only let some chosen people use it.
    Who knows why he can't update it now ? Maybe he has no time atm, or he waits for the opening of the next raid and the patch that's maybe coming with it which could break tmorph again. All you greedy people would rush to this forum and shout 'OMG, update now! I can't play without it! Make your code open for public so someone else can update it for us'
    Also it's his right to keep the code for himself, as he's the owner/creator of it. He doesn't even play WoW anymore IIRC and still updates it, for a few bucks he gets through donations and these donations aren't even a safe 'income' because donating isn't needed to download tmorph.

So please, **** you and keep your mouth shut if you don't have anything else to say besides 'Thank you Journey for keeping tmorph up2date'.
    Last edited by flatman; 10-31-2016 at 02:01 AM.

4. Thanks Parog (1 members gave Thanks to flatman for this useful post)
    Mentallydeficient's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/4
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who are you to call him out for anything?

Holy shit you're retarded

6. Thanks Parog (1 members gave Thanks to Mentallydeficient for this useful post)
    ZOMGMAO's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude I don't like to flame but you're a jerk.

8. Thanks Parog (1 members gave Thanks to ZOMGMAO for this useful post)
    Shunatan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The manners of some people lol, Journey has been keeping tmorph alive for ages updating it over and over again for barely any reward, for such a long time and for free lol, yet people are whining? what garbage can raised you? I'd yet again like to extend my gratitude to journey for keeping it running, maybe you should make it cost. Thanks.

Source01riol's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should be IP banned from this forum, IDIOT

11. Thanks Laniria, Arysha (2 members gave Thanks to Source01riol for this useful post)
    Dogslayer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there still a way to donate towards this project? I've noticed the button on the first page some time ago but seems like it's dissapeared

Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G. CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This user has been given an infraction for this comment.

Let's just be clear here. Think before you post. You have been here for more than 7 years, you posted a total of 4 times, have never been given any rep for it, have never been thanked or thanked anyone; not even the maker the of the software you're ragging on for not updating fast enough, and you've obviously been using it.

Even if he was to say "Oh, let's take the hundreds of hours I poured into this and probably made less than 1$/hour from the donations and make it open source." you wouldn't update it yourself. You would rely on someone else to do it for you and probably complain to everyone with the knowledge to do so that they're not doing it fast enough for you.

OwnedCore welcomes all sorts of people, but we (as a community) won't stand for that level of ungratefulness and toxicity.

Lets stop the flames here guys and stay on topic. Hopefully the next time he logs on to post in 2 years from now it won't be to trash talk.
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!

14. Thanks flatman, empty_skillz, Zethth, Envision, Woofles, taurenguard (6 members gave Thanks to Parog for this useful post)
    Crook1d's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, I am new here but I would like to interject.

The problem I see here is two-fold. It is the same issue we have in a plethora of popular, community based content. We have the person who is obviously ungrateful and acts entitled; but we also have those who are righteous and feel the need to point out where an ungrateful person is acting ungrateful. Even when the person is seemingly not.

For example, several people above were acting elitist about knowing when Journey plans on updating the mod and were quite rude to someone who was otherwise quite polite.

In the case of the rude poster; he/she is either a (successful) troll, or is acting genuinely. Either way and similar to the aforementioned -- it's best not to give these posts any attention especially if only furthering the negativity will be the result. Typing a speech to the ignoramus isn't going to make him change his ways if he even reads your replies (his post count is case and point). And reprimanding someone from a cloud of judgement who simply asked respectfully if anyone knows when there will be an update (while also thanking the developer) -- has just as bad of an effect as being completely asinine (because it is in my opinion). This is because it discourages people from posting as they are afraid of being out of line.

This is a community of people who like the same thing. Treat people as you would like to be treated because we know we are similar in at least one regard.

What is a better course of action with better results? Ignoring the troll will result in discouraging other trolls from posting and speaking respectful to those being respectful will encourage like-minded individuals to speak out and grow the community. The current course of action from previous posts encourage the complete opposite.

You reap what you sow.

P.S. Take your time on the update Journey. A two week wait is nothing in comparison to the years of entertainment your content has given me.

16. Thanks Parog (1 members gave Thanks to Crook1d for this useful post)
    empty_skillz's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    17/24
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Take your time journey, this is by far the best morpher program ive used since tbc (or model editing in general) hope you have a good time at blizzcon!

Rofltorta's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey there, just popped by to ask. Can you run the old version for 7.1? Some bypass or something?

Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G. CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Crook1d View Post
    In the case of the rude poster; he/she is either a (successful) troll, or is acting genuinely. Either way and similar to the aforementioned -- it's best not to give these posts any attention especially if only furthering the negativity will be the result. Typing a speech to the ignoramus isn't going to make him change his ways if he even reads your replies (his post count is case and point). And reprimanding someone from a cloud of judgement who simply asked respectfully if anyone knows when there will be an update (while also thanking the developer) -- has just as bad of an effect as being completely asinine (because it is in my opinion). This is because it discourages people from posting as they are afraid of being out of line.
    Here's the thing. although you do make some valid points; This is the internet. We have rules on this forum. I would MUCH rather people think twice before posting something toxic, rather than just ignore it because philosophically it's "the right thing to do". We rely on our users to report behavior like this and I'm in this thread because someone did exactly that. We're not here to take you by the hand. If anyone, no matter their status on this forum, comes here and posts something with the sole intent of complaining and being negative towards someone who spends time to contribute here... Well they're in for a rough ride and if repeated, they will be removed from here. This is the difference between real life philosophy and how an online community should be ran.

I do thank you for your input though.
    Last edited by Parog; 10-31-2016 at 11:58 PM.
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!

Woofles's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So does any1 know if its possible to tmorph back to old Prot Paladins spells ? do they still exist in game or so? Hate new looks That damn hammer flying around , i just wanna get rid of it ;D Would love to have old looks again if possible

Keep it up Journey

emmy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Woofles View Post
    So does any1 know if its possible to tmorph back to old Prot Paladins spells ? do they still exist in game or so? Hate new looks That damn hammer flying around , i just wanna get rid of it ;D Would love to have old looks again if possible

Keep it up Journey
    Depending a bit on which one you mean, yes, it should still be in the game because there are a ton of NPCs that use the old spells still. I don't have the Id, but you should be able to find it on wowhead.
    woop woop phoakin diddy daunauts!