Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 384445464748
    Legendary CoreCoins User reliasn's Avatar
    Thanks G/R
    20/160
    CoreCoins
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    New version released:
    - Added multi-threading to EWT's offset finder so it should be way faster to rebuild the offsets, especially for 64-bit. While attaching, your CPU usage will be at 100% and your mouse movement might be a bit laggy. But again, it's faster and it's something that will happen only when offsets need to be rebuilt.
    - 64-bit: Fixed some issues with the DLL exported functions.
    - 64-bit: Fixed a targeting issue when running Grinding/Gathering.
    - Active Mode: Removed .fish command and Fishing from in-game UI. It has been merged with Passive/Background Fishing.
    - Fixed an UI issue when using EWT 32-bit on High DPI monitors.
    - WoW 2.4.3: Fixed Minimap Tracking where Creatures/Resources were inverted.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    CoreCoins
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    does not work
    3.3.5.12340 (Wrath of the Lich King)
    Fishing
    ID 7620 - 1
    ID 7731 - 50
    ID 7732 - 125
    ID 18248 - 200

EWT3354.zip 15.06.2017
    11:17:49.180 Sending fishing key and waiting...
    11:17:50.182 Bobber not found. Don't use any items that change the bobber's display.
    11:17:50.186 Sending fishing key and waiting...
    11:17:51.190 Bobber not found. Don't use any items that change the bobber's display.
    11:17:51.192 Sending fishing key and waiting...
    11:17:51.915 Bot stopping.
    Last edited by bumer2016; 1 Week Ago at 07:23 AM.

Thanks G/R
    20/160
    CoreCoins
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Can you come to EWT's Discord and message me there?

And yes, Active Fishing isn't working for me there, because the spell ID is wrong. Thanks for those IDs. I will fix this.

Thanks G/R
    8/0
    CoreCoins
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    For some odd reason i have a computer where the bot can't find any wow valid process so i can't "attach it to wow" in order to use it. But i have other computers where it works just fine.
    All of this on live.
    Any solutions?

Update: NVM i was just running wow on 32 bit and bot on 64. my bad.
    Last edited by Gankfest; 1 Week Ago at 12:50 PM.

Thanks G/R
    20/160
    CoreCoins
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gankfest View Post
    For some odd reason i have a computer where the bot can't find any wow valid process so i can't "attach it to wow" in order to use it. But i have other computers where it works just fine.
    All of this on live.
    Any solutions?
    Install TeamViewer, come to EWT's Discord, message me and I will take a look at it.

Keep in mind that EWT.exe only recognizes 32-bit WoWs. EWT-64.exe only recognizes 64-bit WoWs.

Thanks G/R
    7/6
    CoreCoins
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    I know *NOTHING like this is safe on Live, but provided I don't do flying hacks in public, or teleport around like a nonce, is this relatively safe-ish on Live? Meaning, has there been any reported ban waves where the users were only using EWT and nothing else? I've been using oLUA with PE (and now NerdTool) for a long time on Live without even so much as a warning because I don't do dumb stuff with them but I'd really like the advance LUA unlocking features of EWT since oLUA only does a basic unlock, but I'm concerned about getting caught in a ban wave. I know, I know, never use these types of programs on any account you can't afford to lose, etc. I've just had pretty good luck in the past and I'm curious as to whether or not I have a good chance of not receiving a ban if I'm really careful.

Thanks G/R
    20/160
    CoreCoins
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    New version released:
    - 7.2.5 64-bit: Fixed many disconnections related to Superfly, Fly and Hover hacks. Or at least it should be much more reliable now.
    - Superfly: Fixed an issue where the player would fall a little after casting a spell.
    - Superfly: Using a flying mount while superflying will disable Superfly instead of disconnecting you.
    - Active Mode: Re-added .fish and .autogut commands. They work as if you were using the External app.
    - Fixed Active Mode Fishing for old expansions. For 1.12.1 and 2.4.3, starting Fishing in Active Mode will auto-enable Lua Unlock since there's no InteractUnit API. Also, you need to set a Lure key.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    CoreCoins
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    it's working fine at choose english language .
    in traditional chinese the spells name 釣魚 (id:131474)
    need help.
    Thank you~

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    CoreCoins
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Been using this for a long time now. Latest update is apparently malware 32-gen. I'm not too sure it's a false positive because even when the issue is "resolved", it keeps popping up and multiple Anti-Virus programs are going h.a.m on it.

EWTDLL.dll[UPX]

So yeah... Probably best if you don't use this.

Thanks G/R
    20/160
    CoreCoins
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    New version released:
    - IMPORTANT: Many internal changes to how EWT handles attaching to WoW. Let me know if you guys notice delays or bugs while attaching/detaching.
    - No Memory Write Lua Unlocker (Background Mode): Fixed for 64-bit and all older expansions.
    - Fishing for WoWs <= 4.3.4: Casting and Lure keys must be set even if using Active Mode. Keep in mind that for Classic and BC, it still only works in Active Mode.
    - Active Mode Fishing: Fixed an issue for non-English clients.
    - Fixed some Lua errors when enabling Advanced Lua Unlock in the character screen.

Contributor CoreCoins User Jaladhjin's Avatar
    Thanks G/R
    91/66
    CoreCoins
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rukkus View Post
    I know *NOTHING like this is safe on Live, but provided I don't do flying hacks in public, or teleport around like a nonce, is this relatively safe-ish on Live? Meaning, has there been any reported ban waves where the users were only using EWT and nothing else? I've been using oLUA with PE (and now NerdTool) for a long time on Live without even so much as a warning because I don't do dumb stuff with them but I'd really like the advance LUA unlocking features of EWT since oLUA only does a basic unlock, but I'm concerned about getting caught in a ban wave. I know, I know, never use these types of programs on any account you can't afford to lose, etc. I've just had pretty good luck in the past and I'm curious as to whether or not I have a good chance of not receiving a ban if I'm really careful.
    No one wants to lose accounts..

Whether you want to risk it is up to you ;-)

The most important thing to consider though is.. would you believe anyone that claimed they only used this ?

Didn't even load a rotation addon just this for fishing maybe or even just the morpher..

I wouldn't.. because there's no way to know & there are no shortage of scum bags out there that think if they can make a compelling enough case for "bro I ran this & just stood in town & got banned" it'll magically motivate people to be like okay okay let's get serious & really make it undetectable this time.. :-D

Risks are as minimal as can be expected.. especially if you steer clear of Active mode ;-)

Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 384445464748