Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Up until the change reported in this thread over last couple of days, I've been using this amazing 'bot to pad my pet collection.
    I share some of the fears mentioned here, but altho not a totally discreet botter, I do try to limit my use and pretend to sleep SOME nights. Most nights. XD

some fun fish bot spots for Alliance:

CARP

for Carp pets in Pandaria -- Under the Wooden Pier in Krasarang Wilds, at the Horde PVP fortress (near Alliance Skyship).
    Hardly anyone comes under there due to poor schools. It's a nice spot for Open Water Fish Botting on PVP/PVE servers. because only a hunter or hacker will see you standing beneath the huge pier. only downside w/ this spot is no schools spawn under there.

-- the small lake in Vale of Eternal Blossoms near Mistfall Village (the one where a rare spawns on the lily pad right outside town, below the place where the rare Monkey and Aethas spawn) has TWO LAYERS of water. The top is a fake layer that holds the lily pads for a 3D Bambi-like effect. The bottom layer is the actual water and if you stand near the backside of the large building in Mistfall, you can semi-discreetly fish while standing UNDER the lily pad layer. It's the only spot in this zone that I found to be OK for a few minutes of PVP server botting. Most other areas in this zone are totally exposed to the air. The only trouble I had was occasionally targeting a non hostile carp npc from time to time. don't recommend doing unattended for too long here. but it's a nice spot. you can catch some of the rarer carp in the Vale.

--- if you are willing to sacrifice access to the schools of fish around Pawdon Village in Jade Forest, you can do some open water inland lake fishing if you simply stand under the building on the north edge of town, the Mill building with the paddlewheel on it. It stands on stilts and it would most likely take a Horde hunter to see you fishing there, if he even bothers to look under it.

GIANT SEWER RAT

DON'T overdo it, but on Low-Pop servers you can get away with a few hours of botting in Dalaran Sewers.
    you can stand on top of the slanting wooden building supports directly above the water, and risk being seen.
    you can also stand on the lip of the stone wall via accessing from the stone passageway (upstairs level right above sewer docks east side i think) and fish a lot more discreetly as only other fishers are likely to even see you up there.

The Sea Turtle Mount

for Sea Turtle botting i recommend waiting on a pve server until the day that the temporary schools show up between Dread Waste and Townlong steppes in the lochs between the cliffs ending each zone in the west side. there will be one school of fish in the migration frenzy that doesn't despawn. it's a LARGE school and is wider, although the dot on map won't be different, the school apparently stays there as long as you KEEP THE SEA GULLS KILLED and AWAY FROM IT!

this is the single best chance of getting the sea turtle mount in the game, as you can stand there using the Fishing Charm at this school and to my knowledge it doesn't vanish.
    Hunters can macro Petattack to target the seagulls while afk botting but most other classes are screwed unless WOD added something i don't know about.

_______
    Deviate Fish

don't bother outside the instance. Go into Wailing Caverns right to the spot where you spawn the Last Boss (Mutanus).
    fish until your damn bags are full as long as you guild doesn't notice.

sad thing about deviates is they cap at stacks of 20. however the crap fish stack to 200 making this one of the easiest old world money holes.
    just have a tackle box and emptyish bags and score. don't list all on same day. turn some into deviate delight to "launder" your fish.

_______

GOLD: Pandaria fish sell for 50g per stack of 200 making it a great way to afk gold.
    i just vendor my panda fish to my mammoth mount and don't even deal with AH reporters.

i have not done WOD yet so. lol.

thank you Torpedoes
    Last edited by timebandit1; 12-03-2014 at 05:06 PM. Reason: added text
    "As for man, his days are as grass: as a flower of the field, so he flourishes. But the wind passes over, and soon all disappears; and his place will no more exist."

3. Thanks toastercor3 (1 members gave Thanks to timebandit1 for this useful post)
    unrealnightmare's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm getting Unsupported Game version now after the hotfix.

Torpedoes's Avatar ★ Elder ★ Doomsayer
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    148/415
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by unrealnightmare View Post
    I'm getting Unsupported Game version now after the hotfix.
    Yeah I just found out about it. See this post (Yeti Sonar - Advanced Proximity Radar System) for more details.

EDIT: Updated and ready to go! Restart the Yeti application for the hotfix to apply.
    Last edited by Torpedoes; 12-03-2014 at 07:42 PM.

237332788's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Torpedoes View Post
    Yeah I just found out about it. See this post (Yeti Sonar - Advanced Proximity Radar System) for more details.
    Excellent. Thank you for the diligence and for the update. It is greatly appreciated.

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    148/415
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by azndude171 View Post
    Doesn't show the error anymore, but afraid to using it right now.
    Originally Posted by timebandit1 View Post
    Up until the change reported in this thread over last couple of days, I've been using this amazing 'bot to pad my pet collection.
    Since when are people afraid of patches. Blizzard can update their detection tools at any time so be cautious always.

Originally Posted by timebandit1 View Post
    The Sea Turtle Mount
    Thanks for the guide and your support. I wanted to add that you shouldn't waste your time farming the sea turtle mount since you can get it from your garrison now.

richynator's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mine still shows as Unsupported Game version

Feagle's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, mine also shows Unsupported Game Version sadly.

Hopefully this will be fixed soon.

Feagle's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doublepost

wilosoft's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How can the bot use worm supreme? because it can only use the baits that attract specific fishes, thanks

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    148/415
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by wilosoft View Post
    How can the bot use worm supreme? because it can only use the baits that attract specific fishes, thanks
    Just assign Worm Supreme with a key binding and use it in the specials section every 10 minutes.

wilosoft's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just assign Worm Supreme with a key binding and use it in the specials section every 10 minutes.
    Thank you! but why the background mode is risky?

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    148/415
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you! but why the background mode is risky?
    I don't think I understand the question but be sure to check out the FAQ.

wilosoft's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think I understand the question but be sure to check out the FAQ.
    Under background mode in the bot it says: Caution: writes to game memory when enabled

What does it mean?

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    148/415
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Under background mode in the bot it says: Caution: writes to game memory when enabled

What does it mean?
    Yeti-Bots applications are advertised to be completely external and only read the memory of the game. When memory writing is used, it is explicitly stated. Writing directly to the memory of the game can be dangerous as it increases the detection footprint. This is why you must exercise caution whenever using this feature. I personally use background mode because I trust that Blizzard probably won't care but if you're worried maybe you can use a VM instead. Again this is also in the FAQ.

Page 5 of 78 FirstFirst 12345678955 ... LastLast