WRobot - For WoD,  All in One, leveling, gathering, archaeo... with free rotation bot menu

User Tag List

Page 1 of 12 12345 ... LastLast
    RivaLfr's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    2/25
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WRobot - For Wow private servers, All in One, leveling, gathering, archaeo...

WRobot - Bot for Wow private servers

Easy to use with free features:
    Looking to optimize your time? Have too busy of a schedule to play but don't want to abandon WoW? Then WRobot is for you. Featuring an intuitive user interface for even the most novice user, WRobot is the ideal software to help you achieve your goals and objectives in the game. A trial version (limited at 15 minutes) is available, after that you can simply relaunch WRobot and use it again for another 15 minutes. The products WRotation and Party are 100% free (no time limit).

Powerful:
    WRobot has all the features that any modern bot needs to have. It's advanced artificial intelligence closely mimics a humans behavior. The objective of WRobot is to not upset the balance of the game, but to help you play your way even with a busy schedule. With WRobot you can gather mining and herbing nodes, do quests, battlegrounds, pet battles, fishing, archaeology, and many other features that allow you to progress in all aspects of the game. It is also optimized to use the least amount of memory and CPU, so it can run on nearly any computer.

And more:
    WRobot has a friendly and active community on it's forums. WRobot is quickly updated after a WoW patch (for the Legion pre-patch, WRobot was updated before the WoW realm was online). Generally it is updated within 1 or 2 hours after a patch is implemented. WRobot also features a full API (in .net) to make your own products with full access to the information that is contained in WoWs memory. A lot of time and effort has been put into keeping the bot safe to use in order to avoid being detected and banned. (Warning, All botting contains some risk).

WRobot features
    What you can do with WRobot

Quester and Grinder bot: Level your characters. Grind, skin and loot mobs.

Gatherer: Gather minerals, timber, herbs, and loot chests.

Battlegrounder: Earn honor points using this bot in PVP battlegrounds including a queueing system.

Automaton:Botting without a profile. WRobot finds a path for you and will gather, earn you experience, and even pet battle.

Schedule: Even when you are away this bot can be scheduled to use it's products. You can schedule multiple products and durations. It even features a relogger and can automatically stop.

Archaeologist: An advanced Archaeology bot is included.

Pets battles:Quickly grind and level your pets.

Fisher:Advanced fishing is including that includes school or pool fishing.

Party: Assist the group leader to fight mobs or heal.

Auction bot: You tell the Auction Bot what you want to sell or buy in a set price range..

WRotation: An advanced and easily configurable rotation bot. (100% free product).

Profiles and Fight classes editor: An innovative way to create quest profiles and fight classes. Featuring a GUI interface (no need to modify any code). Intuitive maps and 3D radar display live your recorded paths.

And... Other small features to assist you in WoW. Including 3D and 2D radar, tracker, remote access, automatic smelting, prospecting, milling and automatic mailing of items when bags are full, ...

/!\ WRobot is now a bot for private Wow servers, it no longer works on official server more info here /!\

WRobot support also Wow private servers (WoD, MoP, Cata, Wotlk, TBC, Vanilla, more info about versions supported here: [Bot] WRobot - For WoD, All in One, leveling, gathering, archaeo... [BETA] (WRobot - For WoD, All in One, leveling, gathering, archaeo... [BETA])
    Last edited by RivaLfr; 06-29-2018 at 08:42 AM. Reason: Post a download link
    Rival/Droidz

WRobot - For WoD,  All in One, leveling, gathering, archaeo... with free rotation bot
  2. Thanks Apoclypse (1 members gave Thanks to RivaLfr for this useful post)
    wowsc4p3's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I gave this a try, and tried it in Northshire questing. There seemed to be some pretty severe and repeated navigation issues, think you need to increase the player radius and height.

I did like the bot in general, it had a nice (actually really nice) GUI, easy to use. Had a few exceptions which seemed to affect nothing. As far as competition for Honorbuddy and others, this is on it's way, but not yet there. Do you have skype?

Thanks G/R
    2/25
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by wowsc4p3 View Post
    I gave this a try, and tried it in Northshire questing. There seemed to be some pretty severe and repeated navigation issues, think you need to increase the player radius and height.

I did like the bot in general, it had a nice (actually really nice) GUI, easy to use. Had a few exceptions which seemed to affect nothing. As far as competition for Honorbuddy and others, this is on it's way, but not yet there. Do you have skype?
    Hello,

I have send my skype by private message.

And I don't have problems with navigation, you can get stuck if you use big mount but WRobot can navigate from side to side of a continent without problem (you can look video). Do you have errors in your log file? In what zone do you get problems? And increase the player radius and height cause problem with buildings.
    Rival/Droidz

Drklf's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wait.. Didn't you use to have another wow robot bot back in like 2010 or something? It just had stuff like noclip and speed hack included. I used to love that bot

Leonak's Avatar Sergeant Major CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does this support complex Honorbuddy scripts?

Thanks G/R
    2/25
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Drklf View Post
    Wait.. Didn't you use to have another wow robot bot back in like 2010 or something? It just had stuff like noclip and speed hack included. I used to love that bot
    Hello, Sorry but I will not add cheat.

Originally Posted by Leonak View Post
    Does this support complex Honorbuddy scripts?
    Hello, no the honorbuddy scripts, but yes WRobot support the complex scripts.
    Rival/Droidz

exzizt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the bot works good but it sucks that i need to pay for it but im gona use it until lazybot is working again :P

Leonak's Avatar Sergeant Major CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it possible to make this bot be able to use honorbuddy profiles?

Drklf's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by RivaLfr View Post
    Hello, Sorry but I will not add cheat.
    That is not quite what I asked, lol.

Xotrem's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How does this bot stack up against ReBot?

I looked at the forums to see the community's support, it's not that high. Also I'm a little bit weary of non-English programmers when it comes to asking for support or features because language barrier.

Also is there a way to make Combat rotations in the bot itself or do you have to use an editor (Notepad++ for example)? How strong is the API?
    Last edited by Xotrem; 12-12-2014 at 08:13 PM.

Thanks G/R
    2/25
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Xotrem View Post
    Also is there a way to make Combat rotations in the bot itself or do you have to use an editor (Notepad++ for example)? How strong is the API?
    Hello, You have two way, you can use C# or VB.net code, or you can use FightClass editor (tab "Tools" button "Create Fightclass") (it is easy and you have a lot of sample). You can test it with trial version.
    Rival/Droidz

Xotrem's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by RivaLfr View Post
    Hello, You have two way, you can use C# or VB.net code, or you can use FightClass editor (tab "Tools" button "Create Fightclass") (it is easy and you have a lot of sample). You can test it with trial version.
    Alright, will do. If I can easily create a combat rotation (only some C# experience) then I might just get it.

Seems it handles targetting? I don't like that, I want to target things myself.
    Last edited by Xotrem; 12-15-2014 at 05:38 PM.

Thanks G/R
    2/25
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rival/Droidz

automationarmy's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anybody know where to find rotations? The pickings on the site are super slim and my class isnt there anyhow :P

Thanks G/R
    2/25
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by klepp0906 View Post
    Anybody know where to find rotations? The pickings on the site are super slim and my class isnt there anyhow :P
    Hello, not all fightclasses have been update for WoD yet, you can try MoP Fightclass.

Do not hesitate to request fightclass on the forum.
    Rival/Droidz

Page 1 of 12 12345 ... LastLast