0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PQR similar bot?

Is there any bot out there that similar to PQR? I tried honorbuddy and Offspring but they didn't work out too well.

PQR similar bot?
    ProbablyEngine's Avatar Contributor Lead ProbablyEngine Dev CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ProbablyEngine (ProbablyEngine Addon - Warlords) is a rotation engine, when paired with a Lua unlocker, will work just like PQR did.

obeyyyy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i was in the same situation looking for a new rotation bot tried everything on this forum including offspring honnorbudy and probablyengine and none of them came anywhere near as good as SOAPBOX rotations i highly recommend it over anything else

akeon1's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by thebin2 View Post
    Is there any bot out there that similar to PQR? I tried honorbuddy and Offspring but they didn't work out too well.
    Give ProbablyEngine + an unlocker of your choosing a try. there are many high performing profiles floating around out there (depending on your class) and don't need to cost anything!
    Last edited by akeon1; 10-25-2014 at 06:35 AM.

DarkMassacre's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    9/21
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by obeyyyy View Post
    i was in the same situation looking for a new rotation bot tried everything on this forum including offspring honnorbudy and probablyengine and none of them came anywhere near as good as SOAPBOX rotations i highly recommend it over anything else
    soapbox rotations arent even that good.... you have to pay out the a** and they did less dps than i did on my character manually the last time i tried on both boomkin and arms/fury warrior. Arms warriors are one of the easiest specs to play right now... People wrote FREE PQR profiles that would allow you to rank on fights and if soapbox is doing less than i do by myself then there is no way it would come close to PQR dps.

Soapbox's Avatar Legendary Founder of Soapbox Rotations

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1118/364
    Trade Feedback
    61 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DarkMassacre View Post
    soapbox rotations arent even that good.... you have to pay out the a** and they did less dps than i did on my character manually the last time i tried on both boomkin and arms/fury warrior. Arms warriors are one of the easiest specs to play right now... People wrote FREE PQR profiles that would allow you to rank on fights and if soapbox is doing less than i do by myself then there is no way it would come close to PQR dps.
    Lot of hate in this post. What exactly seems to be the issue? I have provided a support forum where you can post issues, there is even an Arms specific forum which, surprise, has not a single post or report of issues. Arms is performing well on my end, if you are able to do better yourself, why not make a suggestion so that I can improve the product that you purchased? On the other hand, if you feel your money is best spent shitting on me instead of allowing me to resolve something then to each their own. I would rather you not be unhappy with something you purchased but I can't read minds and I have gone out of my way to provide multiple resources and means to contact me with issues, of which you have not used any.

Additionally, you are entitled to your opinion but if you are going to openly shame my work on a public forum then all that does is warrant a negative response. I know this is a forum, and like most, flame wars ensue over the dumbest things, but at-least give me a heads up and an opportunity to resolve something before you start spreading false information.
    Last edited by Soapbox; 11-23-2014 at 11:06 AM.

BadFuryWarrior's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Probably Engine is a good alternative but you need to find an LUA unlocker and there's no free ones anymore because they seem to have disappeared into obscurity or completely from the forums.

DarkMassacre's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    9/21
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Soapbox View Post
    Lot of hate in this post. What exactly seems to be the issue? I have provided a support forum where you can post issues, there is even an Arms specific forum which, surprise, has not a single post or report of issues. Arms is performing well on my end, if you are able to do better yourself, why not make a suggestion so that I can improve the product that you purchased? On the other hand, if you feel your money is best spent shitting on me instead of allowing me to resolve something then to each their own. I would rather you not be unhappy with something you purchased but I can't read minds and I have gone out of my way to provide multiple resources and means to contact me with issues, of which you have not used any.

Additionally, you are entitled to your opinion but if you are going to openly shame my work on a public forum then all that does is warrant a negative response. I know this is a forum, and like most, flame wars ensue over the dumbest things, but at-least give me a heads up and an opportunity to resolve something before you start spreading false information.
    I'm not a hater or a flamer I just tried it and it thought it wasnt as amazing as you make it seem. For someone who cant play the game at all i guess the dps is pretty good. I usually rank in the top 50 without a bot, but sometimes i really dont even want to try like in instances and non mythic raids for example. The thing was is that if my dps suddenly drops with no good reason then i have to actually start playing because people in the raid will start asking why my dmg is shit and to fix it, which defeats the purpose of me botting because i want to be lazy.

I think it's definitely better than honorbuddy but in comparison to PQR it still has a long way to go.. My main dissatisfaction is that it's claimed to be "unmatched performance" and thats far from true when there were PQR profiles that destroyed it and they were free, plus PQR itself was free. That and i didnt expect a pure rotation bot im paying for to do less dps, maybe i just had too high expectations.

The only thing i remember about the PRE-WOD rotations wwere that for the boomkin rotation the soapbox profiles werent considering trinket procs when deciding when to reapply dots. If another trinket proced shortly after another trinket proced it wouldnt redot if the gain was >15%. With boomkins relying heavily on dots to deal dmg that adds up pretty fast. I honestly dont remember what was wrong with the new WOD ones id have to go back and mess with it again.

I'm also assuming there is no way for someone like me to modify the profiles but I never really tried very hard to see if that was a possibility. I sort of assumed the answer was no due to the way the bot is set up.

So not being a hater or flamer, just my opinion, the bot is good for someone who does total trash dps but its def not the unmatched performance claimed but it is still better than honorbuddy.
    Last edited by DarkMassacre; 12-13-2014 at 03:14 PM.

Christopher X's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Soapbox is good for the average raider no doubt, but are they min-max? far from it... far far from it.