Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You just fish botted for 16 hours, now what?

Fishbotting in Mists of Pandaria, is way different from the other expansions. Most of you know this, because as of a few patches ago there is no more junk. Yeah the crates can be annoying, and there is entirely too much golden carp. Most people think well fish isn't that profitable, why do it? Well, the thing is, it can be very profitable, so much and 90% of the time it's incredibly safe. Within an 8-12 hour period you can make as much as up to 20k gold. The best part about this, is you can do it hidden while you sleep, and make gold in nevernever land.

First, Get a fishing hat and rod, doesn't matter what kind, just get them. The higher your skill the less Golden Carp you will get. Secondly, get a bot, I recommend Mr.Fishit, or Coolfish, or any other easy to set up free bot. Set the settings to use lure, loot threshold no longer matters, but set it to loot whites and higher anyways. Third, you're going to want to max level cooking, or have a character with max level cooking of the ways via MASTER OF THE WAYS, that has unlocked the Pandaren Treasure Noodle Carts. Fourth, you're going to want an argent gruntling with mailing capabilities, or be an engineer and be able to drop a mailbox. Fifth, You want to do research on the AH and see what sells more 300 Int Food (Mogu Fish Stew), or Pandaren Treasure Noodle Carts. Why do you need to research these prices? Because these are the highest selling foods in the game at the moment, and you don't want to spam trade daily with WTS 100 stacks of Redbelly Mandarin, and WTS 300 stacks of Golden Carp. You also don't want to flood the AH and try and get rid of all of these random fishes daily. You're going to want to fish for x amount of hours. You're going to want to head to Halfhill Market turn all fishes "EXCEPT THE ONES USED IN THE FOOD YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE" into groceries.

Let's say for example, I fishbotted in Townlong Steppes, right behind Niuzao Temple, in the open water. Omg it's out in the open, well I'm on a medium server, no one flies out there. Ok, I just botted there for 18 hours straight, I had an argent gruntling, so every 6 hoursish, my bags got filled, I mailed it all to an alt. P.S Blizzard checks mail sent to alts with lots of the same food, so I suggest mailing it to a friend, or another account, and then back to yours, for when it's time to turn them in. Anyways, Townlong Steppes gives Redbelly Mandarin, Emperor Salmon, and Golden Carp. As a plus it gives Tiny Red Carps which sell handsomely on different servers. You learn them, then cage them, and sell them from anywhere from 1-5k each. 18 hours of botting can yield over 5, yes 5 at 5k each. Next, Emperor Salmon is a material used in Mogu Fish Stew, you're going to save 10 stacks, and turn the rest into Iron Paw Tokens. By having the Emperor Salmons, you have saved yourself 4 tokens per Mogu FIsh Stew stack. So, you now need 12 tokens per stack of Mogu Fish Stew.

After making all your fish into groceries, you will go to the conversion vendor that is unlocked with Master of the Ways, and you will either click, or use your interact with target bind, and make this macro : /script SelectGossipAvailableQuest(1);CompleteQuest();GetQuestReward()

It will click the conversion option, choose the reward token, and complete the quest. So when you have 150 groceries, click, spam the macro 3 times, repeat. Once they are all turned in, you buy the mats you need accordingly. Easiest way to figure out how much you will need is using simple division and multiplication. Mogu Fish Stew are going to require 12 tokens, if you fished up the salmon. Let's say you have 96 tokens after 12 hours of fishing. Divide your total tokens(96) by the amount of tokens you're going to need per stack of Mogu Fish Stew in this case 12, because I fished up Salmons, you get 8, that's how many mogu fish stew stacks you're going to have when you're done. Now Multiply how many you're going to have by 4, you get 32, that's how many of each item you're going to buy. So 32 Black Pepper, 32 Raw Crock Bellies, and 32 Mogu Pumpkins.

You might say well, Mogu FIsh Stew don't sell that well where I'm at, they are only 400g/stack on my server. Don't fret, Pandaren Treasure Noodle Carts are highly different in terms of mats and price, but sell very well, if not better than Mogu Fish. My server Pandaren Treasure Noodle Carts sell for 180g/per. They're created 5 at a time, so from 12 hours of botting, you will most likely make enough for about 40 noodle carts. On my server that's 7200g in 12 hours. The only catch is, it's a lot more crafting, and it's a lot more bodies of water of fishing that's required of you. For Panda Treasure Noodle Carts, you will have to fish in Kun Lai Inland, Townlong or Jade Forest Inland, Vale or Townlong Inland, and Coastal anywhere. You will need at least 2 stacks of Tiger Gourami, Giant Mantis Shrimp, Redbelly Mandarin, Emperor Salmon, and Jeweled Danio. The rest will be turned in to tokens. With these fishes already in your bags, you will need 18 tokens per 5 noodle carts total. So to check which is more profitable to craft, check Mogu Fish Stew prices, if Mogu Fish Stew's stack price(ex.550g/stack) in half added to itself (825/stack) isn't higher than Panda Noodle Carts per 5(900g/stack of 5), then Mogu Fish Stew isn't the way to go. You want the most bang for your buck per token.

12 hours of botting = about 7-9 stacks worth of Mogu FIsh Stews in terms of tokens per fish that are required to craft these food. My server, Mogu Fish Stew currently sell consistently at 550g/stack. So let's say 550g/stack x8, is 4400g before the AH's cut. + Cloth, Leather, Ore, Vendor Trash from Crates. Also, Buying the grocery bags cost about 1g 35s per. But, turning in the grocery for a token gives a reward of 1g 99s. So, for every token you make, you are givin 65 silver. So from 8 stacks worth of tokens that's 52g you made just for converting. The true money making from fish botting isn't in the fish itself, it's in the pets. The cooking just makes unloading the fish a lot easier, but the pets sells so well, that you can easily double what you made from fish, with 2 pets.

I hope this helps people with what to do with fish, not sure how many people know if this, or if it's even news. But I wanted to help people looking to make gold but don't want to do the work themselves before WoD. Cheers.

You just fish botted for 16 hours, now what?
    RedStrat's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like fish botting so thank you for this, +rep, but isn't it more of a guide ?

justdigginlife's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, so we fishbot for hours and hours. Then, we take those fish, and items fished up to the appropriate vendors. Then, create foods with those items and then sell them to make gold. WOW!

Chaos1812's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by RedStrat View Post
    I like fish botting so thank you for this, +rep, but isn't it more of a guide ?
    Well, I was kind of confused when I read the do not post Bot guides **READ FIRST** sticky. It sort of said don't post bot guides under the guide forum. So I just figured well, I guess do it here.

RedStrat's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Chaos1812 View Post
    Well, I was kind of confused when I read the do not post Bot guides **READ FIRST** sticky. It sort of said don't post bot guides under the guide forum. So I just figured well, I guess do it here.
    You're right, my bad.

felipaxian's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like fish botting so thank you for this