Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to setup and use Saleman 3 for Honorbuddy, make MILLIONS!

REVISION 3 - LAST EDITIED 4/2/14
    CHANGELOG:
    4/2/14: v3 - Added tip on deleting tasks from the list you create.
    3/31/14 v2 - Added suggestions by Inrego regarding multiple item selection and more.
    3/31/14 v1 - Published

Welcome to my guide on how to use this WONDERFUL auction house bot, Salesman! You have unlocked the power to make millions and millions of gold by buying this botbase, and it's my job to teach you how to do it! In this guide I'll have pictures and text detailing how to download, set up salesman, create a list, etc.

The first thing you want to do after purchasing salesman is to go to your products @ Log in - botHaven - and then find Salesman and select the beta version:

Easy enough right? Now what you want to do is open up your bothaven Manager plugin in HB and click salesman, it will download the bot and then you want to restart. You will now see Salesman 3 on your botbases list!

Click "Bot Config" with Salesman 3 selected as your bot. You will be greeted with this screen (except for "Sell to AH" and "Cancel Auctions" up top.)

Now up top click Add Mod, Sell to AH.

To remove items (for future reference) from the top list of tasks, just click it and press "del" on your keyboard.

Then click Add Mod, Cancel Auctions. Congrats! You have what is in the picture above
    I don't mess around with the individual settings of each. This setup is also intended to not be left afk for hours on end, it's a cycle or 2 and then I log off to another toon. If you want it to be auctioning for hours you need to then "Add Task - Wait" and at a MINIMUM keep the values of 10-15. Sell on AH should Get Mail, Deposit Items and Withdraw Items, while Cancel Auctions only should Get Mail, not Deposit all Items.

Now click "General" and it's time to set up the WoWu and TUJ Pricing sourcing. Go to both WoWuction.com and Theunderminejournal.com and register. You need to in order to get your API token/key. Then just copy and paste as followed:

Go to Data Export and make sure your correct faction and region is selected on your serv.

On TUJ, go to the top left "Controls for XXXX" and then scroll down until you find this:

Then just fix up salesman how it should be. I set them both to download AUTOMATICALLY every 1 HOUR. I live in the US (not EU) and left the primary and secondary price default, WoWu Ah Market Price and WoWu Today's Projected Market Price. Not the best source in the world but it suffices for now, I'm sure more will be added in the future. Deposit money I also keep at 0c 0c, I have no need for that.

Now click the "Salesman" tab and here's the fun part. Before we add our items lets configure the settings. Click Settings on the bottom left and change the settings outlined in RED to what I have set them to:

My markets, Gems, Glyphs, and Enchants are all very competitive. I set my price thresholds to allow a lot of market volatility (which is why I'd like crafting cost implemented as a minimum price). My minimum price is 45% lower than the chosen pricing source, in our case, the WoWu Auction House Market Price. If there is nobody else posting a certain item that YOU have, though, it posts at the fallback. Default is 5% or something which is ridiculous, I set it to +50% because if a glyph isn't on the AH, the average price is 200g, I want to start with a post of 600g and get undercut from THERE instead of 200g and get undercut from there, you want to go as high as you can! (600g is the cap for me, i've found in my experience. Most players won't pay much more for a glyph unless it's extremely rare/awesome)

I also change the undercut type from a percentage (1%) to a value, of 1c. All auction house addons undercut the competition by 1c, 20g is undercut to 19g99s99c. We don't need to undercut an ENTIRE PERCENT! If we were selling something that is on the AH for 100g, we want to put it on not for 99g but for 99g99s99c. the extra gold adds up and you really just want to maximize your profits and undercut by a copper. Done with settings. Exit that window and click save in Salesman.

Now for the item list. This is the LAST PART DUDE!
    Salesman comes with some nifty presets. Glyphs and Gems to be exact. Doesn't come with enchants yet so I have to add those manually. But I'm not going to teach you every single step of adding items, it's rather intuitive. To begin click Presets on the bottom left, I'll show you one more screenshot

I first clicked Glyphs, then all, then I set it to 3 stacks of 1 for 12 hours. Cool.
    Now I check Gems. I select all of the blue rarity gems, set it to 3 stacks of 1 for 12 hours. Done.
    Now here's the part that's a pain...Select "EXCUDE IF ALREADY ADDED" and "BAGS" "BANK" and "GUILD BANK" - Make sure you're standing at your gbank if you want to use it. This will load up a list of your items that are NOT YET in your salesman list, that are either in your bag, bank, or gbank. Add them as you wish. Tip: you can click the check box for an item and use the arrow keys to navigate to the next items as well as using the space bar to "check" or"uncheck" the box.

And that's it. Have fun testing and running salesman 3. Setup is the same for salesman 2. This is a beta version and there are bugs. Please leave a response if you found this guide helpful as it took me 3 hours to create. I may also make a video if this is popular!

Please experiment with Salesman and don't follow this guide like a bible. Everybody makes gold differently and this is just my guide on how I use salesman, I did not elaborate on my jewelcrafting, transmuting, enchanting, etc - that is not part of this bot and thus not part of this guide. Enjoy

Regards, berry
    Last edited by berryman13; 04-02-2014 at 06:56 AM.
    PLEASE REMEMBER! A simple thanks can mean so much
    CHEAP GOLD ON [US] [ALLIANCE] STORMRAGE & KEL'THUZAD! -https://bit.ly/1nf04nF

- BERRYMAN13

How to setup and use Saleman 3 for Honorbuddy, make MILLIONS!
    Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G. CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Makes me wish I still played WoW. Nice guide. +Rep
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!

imdasandman's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    9/4
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice guide man +rep
    My Frost/Unholy DK WoL ranking edits(4.3) and crystals Hunter Beta profiles-
    https://imdasandmandeathknight.googl...com/svn/trunk/
    Originally Posted by Valma View Post
    Oh sure. (: Plz,lord,rewrite my profile without "re-inventing a wheel".I'm really interested how would you do so.I even ready to eat my pants if yours will perform better in raids than mine

berryman13's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Parog man thanks so much! I'm honored to get some good feedback from somebody like you. imdasandman thanks so much as well! You guys are great.

I'm going to be beta testing Mirabis' AH BotBase for HonorBuddy, I will not post the name of it though because it is a private project until it is complete. Do you want a video for this guide? Do you think a 30 minute video of the guide and an additional few hours fast-forwarded of auctioning just to show it in action?

Anyways I'm going to get one of my salesman lists together, it is better than the presets imo: All Glyphs+All Blue Rarity Gems + All Enchants (that I have) so you have a solid foundation to work off of. Just import it. Also I forgot to mention, I will include META GEMS in my list because META gems are not part of the preset! I have all panda metas and some old world metas in it.

- BERRYMAN13

ev0's Avatar ★ Elder ★ murlocs.com

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    313/377
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    I've looked into this very little in the past, thanks for showing us how it works.

Question: Does it support normal AH shuffling? ie: No professions, just grabbing things that are really low or on a watch list and buying it for resale?
    Need a guild in the US? Visit murlocs.com

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4d...it?usp=sharing
    Here's my list to download and import. What does it have besides the presets?
    1) Meta Gems included (all primal diamond cuts)
    2) Uncommon (green rarity) gems removed
    3) Enchants added (a lot...add your own)
    4) All glyphs
    5) also includes some random crap...you might wanna remove, pets and stuff. Has old world epic gems

- BERRYMAN13

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by SniffingPickles View Post
    I've looked into this very little in the past, thanks for showing us how it works.

Question: Does it support normal AH shuffling? ie: No professions, just grabbing things that are really low or on a watch list and buying it for resale?
    Hey buddy. So glad to see you here too, I've seen you around!
    This botbase sadly does not yet fully support other functions of the AH besides selling. Mirabis is giving it a run for its money, tomorrow is the first day I get to bet a test his auction house botbase and apparently it's far superior. With salesman all you can do is sell what you already have, Inrego is working on the forums/website and then going back to salesman to add more features but it's a very very slow development and I don't know if we'll ever see professions.

Mirabis' bot on the other hand is supposed to support buying and selling right off the bat. From what I've seen it's FANTASTIC. I'll let you all know tomorrow how it actually runs though.

- BERRYMAN13

Deminish's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was it too hard for you to say it costs 20 Euros upfront?

Pumbas's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    12 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey! I sent you an PM if you can read it. Thank you!
    "FOOL OF A TOOK!!!
    Throw yourself in next time, and rid us of your stupidity!!"

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Deminish View Post
    Was it too hard for you to say it costs 20 Euros upfront?
    Oh piss off dude...this is not my botbase and it's a guide for people who ALREADY KNOW WHAT IT IS - sorry you did not find anything useful out of this.

- BERRYMAN13

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Words from the creator himself, Inrego, regarding my Salesman 3.0 Guide:

• To get to the page on WoWu and TuJ where you find the api key - you can simple hold Ctrl and click the text fields where you need to enter the keys. This will open the page so all you have to do is find the key and copy paste it (if you're already logged in).
    • In the presets, to select many items at once, simply select one, hold shift and select another. This will select all items between the two (this was just implemented yesterday). Just thought I'd mention this since you're saying it's such a pain to add these items :P
    • Do not set TuJ to 1 hour. They allow a maximum of 5 downloads per day, so setting it that low will cause you problems if you run for more than 5 hours in a single day.

the OP has been updated accordingly

- BERRYMAN13

Pete8159's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    does this use honorbuddy? or can i just download some of the stuff and use it

imdasandman's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    9/4
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Pete8159 View Post
    does this use honorbuddy? or can i just download some of the stuff and use it
    It is a hb botbase. So yes it requires hb

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
    My Frost/Unholy DK WoL ranking edits(4.3) and crystals Hunter Beta profiles-
    https://imdasandmandeathknight.googl...com/svn/trunk/
    Originally Posted by Valma View Post
    Oh sure. (: Plz,lord,rewrite my profile without "re-inventing a wheel".I'm really interested how would you do so.I even ready to eat my pants if yours will perform better in raids than mine

iminurpocket's Avatar Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nicely done

jimtehownage's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you could make a video it would be greatly appreciated seems really interesting and if you can post jewelcrafting, transmuting, enchanting or pm me the guides that would be sick!

great job with the guide man!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast