0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Automatic Gathering Bot - Free during beta

Hi,

I found no topic about this amazing Bot, so I just want to introduce it:
    The MMOCrawlerbot have a new feature called "Auto gathering" and this is a really awesome thing. You do not need a Profile or something like that, just fly to the area you want and start the bot.You get a really impressive Obj/h (on my realm) and the best: It's free during the beta. That's perfect for me cause I am "only" a free user of Crawlerbot and had to live with the 20 minutes limitation, which is disabled for "auto gathering".

More important: I think this will reduce the bann risk, because if there are no profiles, blizzard can not create a movement pattern. What do you think? Have you already tested it?

by the way, the tutorial is really great: Autogathermode - MMOCrawlerbots | WoW Bot Forum

Automatic Gathering Bot - Free during beta
    LoveOne's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/9
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by chaisar View Post
    Hi,

I found no topic about this amazing Bot, so I just want to introduce it:
    The MMOCrawlerbot have a new feature called "Auto gathering" and this is a really awesome thing. You do not need a Profile or something like that, just fly to the area you want and start the bot.You get a really impressive Obj/h (on my realm) and the best: It's free during the beta. That's perfect for me cause I am "only" a free user of Crawlerbot and had to live with the 20 minutes limitation, which is disabled for "auto gathering".

More important: I think this will reduce the bann risk, because if there are no profiles, blizzard can not create a movement pattern. What do you think? Have you already tested it?

by the way, the tutorial is really great: Autogathermode - MMOCrawlerbots | WoW Bot Forum
    Most gathering bans are due to ppls reports . You're not going to get cought by blizzard unless you gather like 10-24 hrs/day for multiple days
    I have been using HB gathering with my own profiles and never got banned. It's all about botting smart
    The problem with this bot is that i don't know how random their feature is, because even if it gathers nodes random the bot might still use the same pattern for generating routes, therefore if blizzard catches up, you will most likely ALL get banned.

leetdemon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/2
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not a horrible bot, the auto gather feature is nice, but it gets stuck and flies in circles has problems with tree's and water. etc for a beta though its nice