0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banwave going on

As I can see is not just bad luck,it has been confirmed on buddyforum , there is a small or big banwave going..Just lost 7 accounts today,6 bots and the bank account....So be prepared..WINTER IS COMING ! Stop your bots,hide your children and your wifes and maybe you can avoid this..Seriously now, maybe you still have a chance not to loose your account/accounts,so be cautious.

Banwave going on
    Ninjaderp's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You telling me it aint safe to bot 24/7 anymore?

Worsethanpain1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Many people got their accounts strike down today..Don't know if it's because of honorbuddy or not, but I am pretty sure it isn't just bad luck for me...And to asnwer your question I think it was never safe to bot 24/7 .. Don't know for how much time you botted 24/7 but I got a ban after 4 days when botting 24/7 ..

jackus's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it EU or US?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am EU...I don't want to make a drama as I bot for some time and lost some accounts,but never more than one in one shot and this time it seems people on buddyforum talk about a small banwave..I don't know if the others are from Eu or US..I just wanted to tell you to be careful..It's your call if you want to take into consideration or not.

Whoknowsit's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Worsethanpain1 View Post
    [...]it has been confirmed on buddyforum[...]
    Link? As long as there isn't any official announcement, there's no banwave

CodeMyLife's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    24/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Announced by Tony the Legendary or by UnknownUser? We could use a link please!

Sorry for your loss.
    Soapbox Rotations Developer

PureLife's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I came from Buddyforum too, and I'll say the users there claiming a banwave has always been the few.

I've botted 6 yrs, and continuously 24/7 for the last 2 weeks. On 5 accounts.

It's the users I tell you.

nyruul's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    there is no banewave going on, yes they have stepped up bans the past couple weeks but that is all there is to it. blizzcon is coming up and they probably have to fill some sort of quata to make it look like they actual do something instead of sitting at the office playing GTA all day ><

MastaRage's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    4/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is a discussion on the HB forums ban section: i think there is a small ban wave going on by Mario27, who is pretty well known. I'd say this isn't a "banwave" per say as like Glider's was, but they are deciphering the bot's movements and behaviors more.

nyruul's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah he also recanted that statement in another post saying it isn't a banewave >< but yes I agree they are starting to decipher the bot more and more once I see a few hundred posts in a day in the bansection on HB then id say they have had a banewave, I don't think they will do a huge banewave like they did with glider due to the drop in active subscriptions, the botting community makes blizz a decent amount of money and I don't think very many people don't play WOW or quit playing WOW just because people bot.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes,at first the announcement has been made by Mario27, a well known user on buddyforum,(but it doesn't seem like a banwave)but what got my attention was that in the last days,there is a big number of bans,comparing to the usual,and the bad part is that people report loosing, just like myself, several characters at once, including the mule account due to "Association to Exploitative licenses" ..And to quote some guy from the buddyforum " Sweet jesus, they used to never associate non-botted accounts to botted accounts. Now I'm definitely scared" .. Still nobody on honorbuddy experienced any problems these days?

PureLife's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not really. Haven't had any problem. 24/7 on it still. 4 harvesting using RnDBuddy, 1 lvling.

Of course I'm monitoring about 85-90% of the time, it do get stucks quite often regardless of whatever profile or zone we are in. Just have to watch them.

Loque's Avatar Site Donator The Funkmaster CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    7/27
    Trade Feedback
    15 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a fantastic way to scare the absolute shit out of the masses! Well done sir.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Mulstarr View Post
    This is a fantastic way to scare the absolute shit out of the masses! Well done sir.
    I can assure you that wasn't the intention..I am not spreading rumors, as you can see things happened,and not just to me. Like I said before it's up to you, I don't want to make a drama, I lost many bots accounts during the time, but never all of them that had any connection with the bank account,they never made connections with the others..I was trying to figure out if that was the problem...And here is the response to one of my tickets from a support representative:

Greetings,

After a thorough investigation, we have found that the WoW1 license associated with this account is associated with multiple World of Warcraft licenses that were closed for participating in exploitative activities. As a result, this World of Warcraft license has been closed based on a review of the license and all related policy violations. This action has been taken in accordance with the Terms of Use (Blizzard Entertainment:World of Warcraft Terms of Use) and our In-Game Policies (https://battle.net/support/article/100644). Any recurring subscriptions on this license have been suspended to prevent further monetary charges.

You may not perform any acts that we consider to be damaging to World of Warcraft. While we try to be as lenient as possible, the exploitative trends present on licenses associated to the license listed above have led to their closure.

And by the way,I am wasting my time here trying to give you some intel,that for some may be useful,for some not,but anyway I think I diserve a little more appreciation than some false acusation..just saying.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast