Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nothing has been confirmed on our forums and there are no official announcements.
    It's foolish to think you are safe.
    You have a target on your back just like me, but much smaller.

Bans are not uncommon.
    Take it and move on as always.

Banwave going on
    nyruul's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    there was also someone who posted a graph over the years with post in the ban section and clearly shows Every year around this time there is an increase in bans was really nice to see it. Now its not 100% accurate because its based purely on posts in the ban section but definitely gives you a general idea of the trend.

slavevi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    blizz looks for hb only and the name honorbuddy.exe just rename the damn thing into N64 emu or something random. because no one is gettingbanned using PQR unlike the ppl who use hb to do rotations

Partykilla's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    5/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by slavevi View Post
    blizz looks for hb only and the name honorbuddy.exe just rename the damn thing into N64 emu or something random. because no one is gettingbanned using PQR unlike the ppl who use hb to do rotations
    Nope mate...

Blizzard does NOT scann ANY prosseses on your computer.
    This much I know so.

Simply cus' its illegal for Blizzard or any other game dev to do so.
    Renaming won't help anyone.

Take it from me, I have almost two of every class in lvl 90.
    All of them are botted! And I've never renamed a thing.
    I've also always used Honorbuddy, and still am.

Limam551's Avatar Site Donator
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    8/6
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Running 9sessions of hb and haven't got a single account banned. Think I just have a bit of a luck

Ninjaderp's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bot smart - Dont get banned.

DARKFOXX's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Partykilla View Post
    Nope mate...

Blizzard does NOT scann ANY prosseses on your computer.
    This much I know so.

Simply cus' its illegal for Blizzard or any other game dev to do so.
    Renaming won't help anyone.

Take it from me, I have almost two of every class in lvl 90.
    All of them are botted! And I've never renamed a thing.
    I've also always used Honorbuddy, and still am.
    This much you know? its in the terms of service that you agree to that they can.
    WHEN RUNNING, THE GAME MAY MONITOR YOUR COMPUTER'S RANDOM ACCESS MEMORY (RAM) FOR UNAUTHORIZED THIRD PARTY PROGRAMS RUNNING CONCURRENTLY WITH THE GAME. AN "UNAUTHORIZED THIRD PARTY PROGRAM" AS USED HEREIN SHALL BE DEFINED AS ANY THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE PROHIBITED BY SECTION 2. IN THE EVENT THAT THE GAME DETECTS AN UNAUTHORIZED THIRD PARTY PROGRAM, THE GAME MAY (a) COMMUNICATE INFORMATION BACK TO BLIZZARD, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION YOUR ACCOUNT NAME, DETAILS ABOUT THE UNAUTHORIZED THIRD PARTY PROGRAM DETECTED, AND THE TIME AND DATE; AND/OR (b) EXERCISE ANY OR ALL OF ITS RIGHTS UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, WITH OR WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE TO THE USER.

This is from the US SITE TERMS OF USE

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by imdasandman View Post
    Why the hell is this posted in this section? This is not a bot program being released, it is only qq from a noob

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T217A using Tapatalk 4
    well, technically its about botting, however the facts aren't researched and because the guy got his accounts banned hes crying about it, they probably made fun of him on the buddy forums as well, since a ban wave means everyone gets banned not just a hand full of people. Even the comments about the inacurate comment isn't researched at all, its like the blind leading the blind.

bambam922's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Of course.
    The only people you should take your information from is our staff members.
    Note this isn't just people with titles. It's the users on the forum leaders page.

Augury13's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    424/74
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    banned a few days ago US. First honorbuddy ban after using it for 3 years straight. Account terminated.

Worsethanpain1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sharkyx1x View Post
    Why do you people keep sticking your head in the sand and blaming the user, just go look in the buddy forum ban section yourself. My account was not band but ALOT and i mean A LOT of accounts were in the last week or so, FAR FAR FAR more than the norm. there IS something going on and its not just "configuring your bot".

There have been raiders banned for just using routines and nothing else, as well as gatherers and leveler's and grinders, ect. Just because your has not been banned yet does not mean its not happening.

The guy came in here to lgive people a heads up and warn people and instead he gets bashed and trashed. Hope all of you get your crap banned just out of principal. i for one will wait a little bit until most of its washed over. My accounts have been spared for now and id like to keep it that way.

most you you guys are so naive

Can't belive,after all these days and after all the times i repetead,only one guy realy understood my intentions..Still better than none,i guess.

imdasandman's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    9/4
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Worsethanpain1 View Post
    Can't belive,after all these days and after all the times i repetead,only one guy realy understood my intentions..Still better than none,i guess.
    Your intentions are well thought and thank you for that. But this should be discussed in general sub forum not the bot release sub forum

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T217A using Tapatalk 4
    My Frost/Unholy DK WoL ranking edits(4.3) and crystals Hunter Beta profiles-
    https://imdasandmandeathknight.googl...com/svn/trunk/
    Originally Posted by Valma View Post
    Oh sure. (: Plz,lord,rewrite my profile without "re-inventing a wheel".I'm really interested how would you do so.I even ready to eat my pants if yours will perform better in raids than mine

Senketsu's Avatar Moderator
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    248/125
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have been botting past week straight not got banned yet. i have always felt it's the player getting them selves banned not the bot for their are safety triggers in place to instantly stop the bot. Bot smart and don't get banned in short.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    your exact words were "it has been confirmed on buddyforum", and what do you mean language? I believe I showed some restraint when I posted, you are the one that resorted to asking me if I was mentally challenged. I called you a liar because this hasn't been confirmed on the buddy forums, actually its the exact opposite, the devs tell everyone its not a banwave. No one knows what the "more bans" thing means but to jump to bold conclusions is in it self (to put it nicely as you did) "possessing a third copy of chromosome 21". There, is that nice enough for you?

Worsethanpain1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DARKFOXX View Post
    your exact words were "it has been confirmed on buddyforum", and what do you mean language? I believe I showed some restraint when I posted, you are the one that resorted to asking me if I was mentally challenged. I called you a liar because this hasn't been confirmed on the buddy forums, actually its the exact opposite, the devs tell everyone its not a banwave. No one knows what the "more bans" thing means but to jump to bold conclusions is in it self (to put it nicely as you did) "possessing a third copy of chromosome 21". There, is that nice enough for you?
    No,nice it would be if you would have used your brain..I just posted short time after it has been anounced there,so I couldn't have known if it is confirmed or not by the devs and the whole world..Many reported,i got banned in the exact same time,there was a thread about a small banwave, so i tought sharing the info, if blizzard is gonna do some hardcore bannings,maybe you could avoid that...And that was the hole point of the tread, PREVENTING , if i would have told that there is a banwave after everyone got banned already , the information would have been useless right? Use your brain before being rude...And the devs are telling you everything is fine even if it isn't it..you think they are going to say, stop buying our product,it's not safe atm??

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast