2/14
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MMOGlider!!!

decided to added this to see if we can make this possible again?

https://github.com/mmoglider/MMOGlider

MMOGlider!!!
    Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    285/571
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been a while since I've heard about glider. Anyways, I think the game has probably changed enough to where it isn't super useful. Honorbuddy has also had many years to continue development while glider wasn't.

mikeymike's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/14
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sychotix View Post
    Been a while since I've heard about glider. Anyways, I think the game has probably changed enough to where it isn't super useful. Honorbuddy has also had many years to continue development while glider wasn't.
    i agree, but i seen ALOT of people still talking about it. i myself actually use honorbuddy as im sure its 10000 times better

DarkMassacre's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    9/21
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mikeymike View Post
    i agree, but i seen ALOT of people still talking about it. i myself actually use honorbuddy as im sure its 10000 times better
    I personally think glider was better because it's a lot harder to tell the person was botting because it it doesnt zig zag back and forth retardedly all the time, it turns a lot smoother like a normal player would. You can tell someone is botting with honorbuddy from the max distance you can see with ultra settings :| That being said id still give props to honorbuddy for being a legit bot that works, is reasonably good at executing a rotation, decent price, still undetected by warden (but obvious by the human eye), that isnt a fake out to jack your money and still gets the job done if you can find a low pop server with no one around (plus the paranoia plug in someone made is good).
    Last edited by DarkMassacre; 09-24-2013 at 09:23 PM.

Thanks G/R
    2/14
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DarkMassacre View Post
    I personally think glider was better because it's a lot harder to tell the person was botting because it it doesnt zig zag back and forth retardedly all the time, it turns a lot smoother like a normal player would. You can tell someone is botting with honorbuddy from the max distance you can see with ultra settings :| That being said id still give props to honorbuddy for being a legit bot that works, is reasonably good at executing a rotation, decent price, still undetected by warden (but obvious by the human eye), that isnt a fake out to jack your money and still gets the job done if you can find a low pop server with no one around (plus the paranoia plug in someone made is good).
    thats a true story especially every since honorbuddy used CTM... that repo i put up was glider 1.8.0 and still needs quite a bit of work before ever close to usable, but i believe at some point (if people fork/commit ect) it will be back in game and i REALLy doubt blizzard could do anything being that its "open source"

jackus's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They can Ban you the warden protection is so old in 1.8.0 glider.

Thanks G/R
    2/14
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jackus View Post
    They can Ban you the warden protection is so old in 1.8.0 glider.

the protection will be updated

~Unknown~'s Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm pretty sure it would be faster/better to write a bot from scratch and use the Glider UI than it would be to try to read all that decompiled code.

telcy007's Avatar Sergeant CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ~Unknown~ View Post
    I'm pretty sure it would be faster/better to write a bot from scratch and use the Glider UI than it would be to try to read all that decompiled code.
    Yes, you're right. It makes absolutly no sense to use the decompiled glider code.
    Coding from scratch is a way better to avoid many errors.

There was a lot of changes in world of warcraft since glider is being down.

Toldorn's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    20/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure Mike would appreciate this being posted.... :s I see nothing but bad news for this thread.

Millionarie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is a lot of work & can be done only by rather experienced person. You'll need to disasm glider.exe (not the glider installer!), find old offsets, update these offsets, change glider code.
    Much more work than creating a new bot. Or you can ask glider developer to share the source code )

hamburger12's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well you realy think glider works better than other public bots today? I got 3 accounts banned with glider. And since i'am am using my own bot (mmocrawlerbots) i never lost a single account o.O... And it works far better then glider.. Just compare gathering from glider to other bots.. or grinding.. you can't becouse the difrences are so big and it should be clear why modern bots are better.

JDBSOGTFO's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hello i'am crazy about this bot was my favorite bot in the world i first used zolofighter didn't care much for it and then i used mmoglider and fell in love whit it

i'd like to offer my services to the community

i have just hired a freelancer to update this old project and make it 100% again

and i'd like to do this for the community and it be free for usage for everyone i need to know what is all needed is that everything in the mmoglider master folder i mean is it missing any files?

thanks need a reply asap!

gumber's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh the memorys i was acutally looking up at some stuff about this a few days ago, this bot was the best bot EVER made, i currently use honorbuddy as its the best out atm most up to date and usefull not to mention blizz paid the creator 650,000 euros while they raped michael the creator of glider which is bullshit, if this ever gets going again i would gladly swap back to glider