Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[PQR profile] Neutral AH Sniper

WARNING !!!
    Blizzard has initiated a PQR Banwave!

2014/01/22

This auction sniper requires (PQR - Rotation Bot). for functioning.

You may need to disable auction addons

Save your data to a separate file before updating the profile or it will be lost
    WARNING: some "undocumented features" may appear if you launch profile on ruRU locale

Well, that's not an independent bot and I know that PQR profiles should go to "WoW Bot Maps And Profiles" but I believe it to be very special. I've made roughly 200k gold with it since 29th March till 1st April using only 2 (!) fresh 6$ accounts operating on 2 hottest russian servers: Gordunni and Soulflayer!

How it works
    It scans neutral AH for items of chosen quality (blue and better by default) and then uses some criteria to decide whether to buy item or not. If item is worthy - bot will buy it within 1 second after it's spotted, no man can react that fast

Configs
    It has no interface yet All changes should be done in PQR_NAH Sniper Config.lua file located in /PQR/Data/

How config looks like
    ==GENERAL CONFIG==

rescan_delay=400 This is the delay in ms between scans. It prevents some glitches. Edit with caution! No point in setting it above 400.

min_lvl, max_lvl=0, 90 Plain and simple: it's a level range for scan

ignore_low_lvl_boes=true Ignores lowlevel boes and recipes if true. Set false if you don't want to ignore them. NOTE: you can add some lowlevel items to exceptions

min_quality=blue Minimun quality for scan. I recommend to leave it blue so bot will have to scan only 1 (or 2 in rare cases) page

critical_ratio=2 This is the price ratio for exception items (you'll read about them later) used to decide if item worth buying. It equals market price divided by neutral AH price.

max_price=50 Maximum buyout price for non-exception items

==AUTOIGNORE CONFIG==

enable_autoignore=false Automatically ignores those who send you ragewhispers.

==YOUR SAVED DATA==

scammer_list={--format is ['Name']='comment' NOTE: Name must start with capital letter!
    ['Testscammer']='scam'
    } Some bad guys will create lvl 1 chars and try to get some money from your bot. Ignore them!

ignore_list={--format is [item_id]='comment'
    [1234567]='sample ignored trash'
    }
    This is the list of ignored items. Plain and simple. For example you can add vanilla disenchanting shards here.

exception_list={--format is [item_id]=market_price NOTE: these items are so valuable that they will be bought even from scammers
    [1234567]=100 --sample exception with market price of 100g
    }
    The most interesting part here. You can create a list of most valuable items and define an individual price for each one. I use slightly decreased market price. You can add everything you want: TCG mounts, high-end BOE epics, pets etc.
    ------------------------
    What happens after the launch
    Bot will load auction pages as fast as possible (~every 0.5 seconds) and check if items are worthy. If they are - bot buys them

Which items are worthy?
    -They must not be blacklisted
    -Non-exception items' price must be below max_price and seller must not be marked as scammer
    -Exception items must have at least 100% profitability (by default)

I've used my mad paint skillz to create a schematic of how my profile decides if item worth buying. Green is the data on which decision is based, red is the config parameter which you have to set, blue is the condition necessary to pass to the next step. SNIPING SCHEME
    Attachment 14627

Some safety measures & how to make your botting account live longer
    This method will earn you tons of gold if you do it on the right server but get ready to be banned within 1-2 weeks. You'll be inevitably mass reported by people who lose thousands of gold b/c of your operations.

Autoignoring ragewhispers
    Due to safety reasons autoreply function was replaced by simple autoignore. You can turn it on by setting enable_autoignore true.

-DON'T RUN IT ON YOUR MAIN ACCOUNT UNLESS YOU WANT IT PERMABANNED!!! Use cheap battlechests with lvl 1 toons instead.
    -NEVER talk to auctioner if you find your toon away from the initial position. You were teleported by GM and he'll ban you once you open AH again. Just log out and take a break. Turn teleport protection on.
    -use crosserver zones to hide and avoid direct reports (ones made by righ-clicking your portrait). I strongly recommend you to use PvE servers to hide or you'll be ganked.
    -change your botting toon at least 1 time a day. Delete the previous one.
    -don't bot 24/7
    -GMs seem to be less active during the weekend. Start botting on Thursday or Friday.
    -UNCOFIRMED: create a trial account and make a toon with the name of deleted one there. Ppl report you in an old way (not by righ-clicking your portrait) and there's a small chance that reports will be 'redirected' to a newly created toon.

Link for use with PQR updater: DOWNLOAD
    Link for manual installation: DOWNLOAD

How to install PQR profiles
    1. Launch PQR and attach it to wow process with your botting toon
    2. Click "Rotation Editor"
    3. Click "Download profile from URL"
    4. Paste my link to profile downloader box and press "download"
    5. To configure the profile go to /PQR/Data/ and open PQR_NAH Sniper Config.lua file. Here configs and item database are stored.

For manual installation you should use the second link and extract archive into PQR's main folder.

Have fun, make money!

CHANGES
    03/04/13 included blacklist into public release
    04/04/13 removed min_profit condition because it was glitchy and I think that profitability check is enough
    05/04/13 Fixed an issue with sorting not applying. Added rescan delay of 400ms.
    06/04/13 Added few items to blacklist and included part of my exception list (all BOE mounts and some other items) into public release. Reports of bought items are now more detailed and include item's name and ID.
    08/04/13 A big update! Put all configs into separate ability, significantly extended the blacklist, integrated autoanswering function into profile.
    18/04/13 A new big update! All configs and logics are now placed in separate LUA files and loaded only once per launch. Now you can create a huge database of item IDs by extracting data from Wowhead's of Undermine Journal's XMLs and it won't hinder performance of your bot!
    31/05/13 Added teleport protection.
    09/07/13 Teleport protection was removed. It will return soon.
    01/08/13 Autoreply function was removed due to safety reasons.
    15/09/13 Updated for 5.4
    Last edited by RedRussian; 01-22-2014 at 02:41 PM.

[PQR profile] Neutral AH Sniper
    Ninjaderp's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for sharing, gotta try this out later! +rep

ptidemon28's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thx a lot for explanations and the profil.
    Hope i will fish some good gift on the neutral ah

+rep.

Hordeglider's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OMG, this is f***king epic if it works like you described. Please PM me your list! +rep
    Q: When do hunters get to tame druids?
    A: Right after druids get a hunter form.

firepong's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you guys want, I can add all this info to my custom frame so you won't have to stop the profile and then reload it again. It will have my map button clicker and everything.

Just post here if you guys want me to. Could even add in a few more things as well that I could think of off the top of my head.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

RedRussian's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, that would be nice if you add interface to it.

To guys who received exceptions from me: there is a typo in "20k sphere for panthers" price. I've accidentally set 100k instead of 20k.

firepong's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by RedRussian View Post
    Yeah, that would be nice if you add interface to it.

To guys who received exceptions from me: there is a typo in "20k sphere for panthers" price. I've accidentally set 100k instead of 20k.
    Aight, I'll be home in about 2 hours then I will get started on adding in a frame. These kinds of profiles, IMO, need their own frame because sometimes the data will need to be changed on the fly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At first I wanted to make an addon with cool interface but it required autoclicker for functioning I agree that sometimes you need to change configs really fast, especially price threshold for non-exceptions.

hilion's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +5 Rep to you dear sir.

alexjmurphy's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sucks my nah has one item listed ...

Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Number of items listed on NAH means nothing. The only thing that matters is how actively ppl use it to transfer items. Soulflayer had only 3 items listed for 2 days but I've intercepted 2 vials of sands, 2 stacks of belt buckles, bunch of dancing steel/jade spirit enchants, some 80-84 boes and many-many gems.

IMO NAH transfers go more actively on monofaction servers.

siriuz's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NAH Sniping isn't banable since its not illegal to buy things from the AH, is it?

Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sure but using bots for this purpose is >_<

Btw I'm pretty sure that gm will ban you even if you were sniping manually using only legit addons and the reason will be "3rd party software or botting". People get pissed off and they mass report you for botting even if you don't bot. You'll have to spend a lot of time to prove you weren't. So why risk your main account if you can buy cheap battlechest? Don't know about EU and US but russian 14 day battlechest costs 5.73 $ or about 20k gold. My bot earns me far more everyday.
    Last edited by RedRussian; 04-03-2013 at 01:43 PM.

ptidemon28's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hoooooooo Damned ... just saw a reins of spectral tiger (epic version) ... and the bot didn't buy it cause i had not enough money :O

1000g by a guy transferring ... i had only 300g on me !

MY GOD

Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^epic fail xD

Please post your contributions to blacklist here (in right format ofc) and I will include them in everyday update. Good scam filter=more money you can give to your bot without the risk of spending it on some shit gems=better chance that you'll have enough money to intercept TCG
    Last edited by RedRussian; 04-03-2013 at 11:47 PM.

Page 1 of 24 12345 ... LastLast