[FREE] WRotation (Rotation Bot) and Party (help group leader to fight mob or heal) menu

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    RivaLfr's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    2/25
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pacron View Post
    Another question, I added (KIM) Warrior Fury and when I press START it redirects me to the Product Settings and it says Profile, when I click to choose profile, i cannot see any profiles there.

Attachment 20714
    What product (bot) (select it in "Main" tab) do you use?
    Rival/Droidz

[FREE] WRotation (Rotation Bot) and Party (help group leader to fight mob or heal)
    pacron's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by RivaLfr View Post
    What product (bot) (select it in "Main" tab) do you use?
    Nevermind, fixed it. Sorry for asking too much, but I've got some more questions to make it clear for myself and people using and watching this thread. Wrotation is going to always be free to play right? Wrotation works everywhere: Raids, dungeons, pvE, pvP? What's the difference between Party and Wrotation when choosing a profile (which is free)? Last but not least, What is the percentage on getting a BAN by using this bot? Thank you! Please make it clear for me and for the people here

freeloading's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there a tutorial on how to get Party bot to work. I need it for multi boxing RAF mainly. Do you need both accounts to run the bot or only the one following? I put in the leader's name in the Follow by player name box and press start nothing happens.

RivaLfr's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    2/25
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pacron View Post
    Nevermind, fixed it. Sorry for asking too much, but I've got some more questions to make it clear for myself and people using and watching this thread. Wrotation is going to always be free to play right? Wrotation works everywhere: Raids, dungeons, pvE, pvP? What's the difference between Party and Wrotation when choosing a profile (which is free)? Last but not least, What is the percentage on getting a BAN by using this bot? Thank you! Please make it clear for me and for the people here
    I can not promise that WRotation will remain free of charge, but it is not planned to make it paid.

Yes it works everywhere, if you get problem when bot go to target, you can disable option "Manage character rotation, range and target".

Wrotation is an rotation bot (you need to select target at attack). Party bot assist the group leader to fight mobs or heal (you haven't character control).

Originally Posted by freeloading View Post
    Is there a tutorial on how to get Party bot to work. I need it for multi boxing RAF mainly. Do you need both accounts to run the bot or only the one following? I put in the leader's name in the Follow by player name box and press start nothing happens.
    Hello, at the first launch, select product "Party" (tab "Main"), select an fightclass (tab "General settings") (you can download fightclasses on website). In game create a group and click on button "Start" (tab "Main"), WRobot will assist the group leader (if you don't want assist group leader, you can select character at assist it in tab "Product Settings"). You can control assisted character manually or with bot (like "Grinder").
    Rival/Droidz

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234