Thanks G/R
    2/17
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TheNoobBot 1.2.x - Official thread (for 5.0.5)

Hello, we are glad to announce that we will be supporting US live build when it will be on live server, we are currently 2H00 ahead of the US downtime, and 10h00 ahead of end of the update time, it's currently 1h am PDT when I'm writting it.

We did put all our effort and will continue on today in order to provide a stable version 1.2 of TheNoobBot (1.2 is a major update for 5.0.4 support).

News on TheNoobBot website - Bye 4.3.4 : TheNoobBot • View topic - Bye 4.3.4 !

Original Author of the Program: The Noob Company (French based)

Date of the first public release: 17/02/2012

Name of the Program: TheNoobBot

Description of the program: The Noob Bot is a world of warcraft bot that completes tasks automatically for you, providing you use a "profile". It has a nice path finder to let you farm without being stuck.

Virus total : https://www.virustotal.com/file/87e1...is/1343294297/

Demonstration Video

TheNoobBot is not in Beta stage since July 2012, however TNB will always include a 20 minute FREE trial, which you can use Over & over & over again!, The only restriction is that you need to Create an account!

Current features:
    Archaeologist
    FishingBot
    Gatherer (Mining & Herbing)
    Grinder (XP, Skinning, Reputation & Items)
    Prospecting (Ore)
    Milling (Herb)
    Battlegrounder(Honor, Bg Farming (***Private Alpha test***)
    Questing leveler (***ALPHA Test available with the bot***)
    Profile Converter (WoWRobot/Pirox & more)
    Damage Dealer (Can be used for Raids ***NOT YET COMPLETE***)
    Heal Bot (Can be used for Raids ***NOT YET COMPLETE)

The gatherer is a product that allow you to farm minerals, herbs, skins creatures, and auto prospecting of your minerals,
    you can turn ON/OFF each internal functions.

You can convert any profiles from Pirox : Fly gatherer, MMOLazy : MyFlyer, Gather Buddy, WowRobot : Gather Fly
    using our Profiles converter.

TheNoobBot include an anti-warden tool, a "Stop bot if" tool, that includes : time spent, number of blockage, number of PMs, teleported, full bag, X levels reached.
    It can record PMs in their logs.

The bot includes the ability to auto SELL, REPAIR, USE or ignore the spirit healer, use a custom class and many more options in settings.

You can check our "ABOUT BOTTING" page that gives you some information about our robot with realtime stats.
    What is a WoW Bot | TheNoobBot

Account Creation: Register | TheNoobBot
    Forum Account Creation: TheNoobBot -> User Control Panel -> Register

Please don't troll, this bot is a serious project running for months.
    First official thread : http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...-beta-3-a.html
    Second official thread : http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...4-15595-a.html
    Third official thread: http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...cataclysm.html
    Last edited by VesperCore; 09-11-2012 at 08:24 PM.

TheNoobBot 1.2.x - Official thread (for 5.0.4)
    VesperCore's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/17
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

igod's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    seems like the download link isnt working, getting 404 Page Not Found

Thanks G/R
    2/17
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by igod View Post
    seems like the download link isnt working, getting 404 Page Not Found
    Hello, are you sure ? Try to CTRL + F5 to clear cache, here the link : http://thenoobbot.com/downloads/The_...1.2%20Beta.rar

igod's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thx ur link worked but the link on the page isnt working for me

Thanks G/R
    2/17
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amazing, I just woke up (11h french time), I slept at like 5h o clock, here we go :
    My first farming night on BETA !!!! http://upload.sundark.eu/host/view/c...9ba80ccb42.png
    ajajajaj

Only one issue => I'm not 90 so I could not test MoP farming, also, we need to update the Nodex.xml file with the news veins from Pandaria

x11r6's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately the bot is not exactly stable. It has random errors like heading toward the ocean (and dying several time by fatigue ofcourse).
    The relogger isn't working properly.
    The bot doesn't repair by itself.

The support forum is not always much useful to solve issues.

The major issue is, unfortunately, that i still couln't farm for a nigth straing without finding it crashed/somewhere into the ocean/disconnected/unable to resurrect.

Apart from that, it has a very HUGE potential.

xLegendx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The custom classes need to be re done.

reaperdragon's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I purchased this bot and I have to say I honestly don't like it. There is no pvp on it or anything. As a consumer if you need to gather and that's it have fun with this bot. But being the first up after a patch isn't all that. Being up with all the options is.

Bgreen12's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ironic that the noob bot would be french based ahah

Thanks G/R
    2/17
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The fact we does not support Battleground don't make our others tools bad.

If you are looking for a All-in-one solution, go to HB or something that have more than 5years of developpement, don't come on a bot that is just here by this year,
    we do the maximum we can do improve the bot, and BG will get supported as well as combat pet system.

x11r6, I would let you know that is not because YOU and some others get that bug, every body got it, I couldn't figure out yet how to fix this issue, but what I can say is that I never ever got this bug with hundreds of hours of botting on 3 different computer (1 laptop, 2 normal).
    You posted a log, I fixed the error that was appearing in the log, what's next ? How I can debug something if I don't know where to start, it's not about the mounting system, it's "maybe" about the unstuck system, maybe about the pathfinder, these 2 functions have thousands line of codes.

When these issue will be fixed, you will just enjoy, as for now, just be patient a little bit, we do our best, I work 8hour each day on the bot/forum.
    Last edited by VesperCore; 09-07-2012 at 01:12 PM.

x11r6's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by VesperCore View Post
    x11r6, I would let you know that is not because YOU and some others get that bug, every body got it, I couldn't figure out yet how to fix this issue, but what I can say is that I never ever got this bug with hundreds of hours of botting on 3 different computer (1 laptop, 2 normal).
    You posted a log, I fixed the error that was appearing in the log, what's next ? How I can debug something if I don't know where to start, it's not about the mounting system, it's "maybe" about the unstuck system, maybe about the pathfinder, these 2 functions have thousands line of codes.

When these issue will be fixed, you will just enjoy, as for now, just be patient a little bit, we do our best, I work 8hour each day on the bot/forum.
    I am just expressing my customer opinion, and i'm not saying anything false.
    If the problem we're experiencing requires more information, then add a special "extremely verbose debug" mode to your product, so that you'll be able to understand where it fails.
    Apart from that, on a few toons i can't even use your bot, since they get disconnected in a matter of seconds after i launch your software. The same thing happens to a friend of mine, who bought your bot hoping for some farming.

I really think your bot has a great potential (especially because it could easily support pluggable modules), but to this time it still isn't rock solid.

Thanks G/R
    2/17
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually, if you don't make proper bug report for every glitch you see, it wont be better in the future. What you are talking about multi session is false or just not entirly true, let me explain :

You can bot 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, unlimited wow sessions at the same time, it wont impact another concurrent wow session, it's not possible "at all", the bot is focused on the wow session you give to him,
    he wont take care of anything else.
    Make a proper bug report and it will get fixed, but it has nothing to do with multi session, and I will recommand you to follow the "How to get a working copy of TNB" tutorial because you are for sure messing something;

it could be your current directX version, or just the fact you did not install Redistribuable package for VC++

Let me know on the thenoobbot forum and will look into all your problems

Any "ugly verbose" wont change anything since I don't even know WHERE your problem happend, I wont rewrite 20 000 lines of code and add a debug on every block of code just to detect a random, minor issue, so unless I come on this error hasardly, I can't do anything else.

Anyway, this is not a place to discuss about your bug report at all, so I suggest you to fullfill your thread with all the informations you have, like, the last state of the bot before going crazy etc..

We're working everyday to make the bot one of the best of the market currently, thenoobbot is only 6 month old, and we are trying to improve every time, if you read "Changelog" of the updates, you will see that
    Last edited by VesperCore; 09-08-2012 at 08:28 AM.

TheNationGaming's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    5/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah. there is so much stuff wrong with this bot

I'd recommend. giving it out free for 1 month or free in general for testing purposes

As the stability of this bot is horrid in a way

Thewind100's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like this bot, but agree with TheNationGaming. It needs a lot of work and isn't going to be working enough to get people to want to buy it just yet. Giving it out for a limited one month will make me want to actually pay for it.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast