0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    edit! thanks
    Last edited by noash2die; 09-09-2012 at 06:55 AM.

TheNoobBot 1.2.x - Official thread (for 5.0.4)
    Akrolodoxis's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is the bot /the homepage offline? Cant connect to it

noash2die's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Rushgarroth View Post
    Is the bot /the homepage offline? Cant connect to it
    Yes, the bot too....

it's so ****in bad...

x11r6's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by VesperCore View Post
    Actually, if you don't make proper bug report for every glitch you see, it wont be better in the future. What you are talking about multi session is false or just not entirly true, let me explain :

You can bot 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, unlimited wow sessions at the same time, it wont impact another concurrent wow session, it's not possible "at all", the bot is focused on the wow session you give to him,
    he wont take care of anything else.

Make a proper bug report and it will get fixed, but it has nothing to do with multi session, and I will recommand you to follow the "How to get a working copy of TNB" tutorial because you are for sure messing something;

it could be your current directX version, or just the fact you did not install Redistribuable package for VC++

Let me know on the thenoobbot forum and will look into all your problems
    I'm not sure if you were talking to me, i didn't say anything about multiple sessions.

Any "ugly verbose" wont change anything since I don't even know WHERE your problem happend, I wont rewrite 20 000 lines of code and add a debug on every block of code just to detect a random, minor issue, so unless I come on this error hasardly, I can't do anything else.

Anyway, this is not a place to discuss about your bug report at all, so I suggest you to fullfill your thread with all the informations you have, like, the last state of the bot before going crazy etc..

We're working everyday to make the bot one of the best of the market currently, thenoobbot is only 6 month old, and we are trying to improve every time, if you read "Changelog" of the updates, you will see that
    Dude, i am a programmer myself (but i'm specialized in an entirely different field), i write programs for money aswell, and let me tell you that i'd never say to a client of mine something like "i don't know where to start to look so i don't give a f*** about your problem". Especially if i'm new to the market and i need to build up a reputation, this isn't a wise move at all.

You're the developer, it's your responsability to tell me what information you need to address the issue: it can be a detailed log, some screenshots, even a video.

For every piece of software which is more complicated than a few routines, it's common practice to add several debug levels, to address every possible issue in the code just by reading the log. If your software logs don't carry enough information for you to be able to get a clue of what's going wrong, then you should add one or two layers of detail. That would definitely help you to discover where the bug is.

VesperCore's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/17
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm working every days on resolving issues, so just be patient, and it will be fixed, what's wrong with that ?

Also, TheNoobBot is not new in the market, it's running for months (feb 17th) and the code we are using have been developped others the 2 past years.

Note; I again made a research on TNB forum about this bug, and noone answered my demand of uploading a log file; cool :/

You just copy-pasted not-useful part of log you found in the mainframe of the bot, while the real log file is in /Logs/ folder without any filter and a global views may help me alot (to know what's happend first, etc).

By the way, I answered your thread on our forums with informations.

Note: I also have a version that 'may' be able to fix the issue. It break movement while trying to unstuck. but it's not in the 1.2.8a update.
    Last edited by VesperCore; 09-09-2012 at 09:42 PM.

x11r6's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't have any interest in getting into a flame war or any sort of fight, i'll just upload the screenshot of the two thread i opened. People will judge if they like your attitude or not.

http://puu.sh/13Myf
    please note, his last answer arrives one week later.

http://puu.sh/13Myu
    Last edited by x11r6; 09-10-2012 at 05:27 AM.

Thanks G/R
    2/17
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by x11r6 View Post
    I don't have any interest in getting into a flame war or any sort of fight, i'll just upload the screenshot of the two thread i opened. People will judge if they like your attitude or not.

http://puu.sh/13Myf
    please note, his last answer arrives one week later.

http://puu.sh/13Myu

Judge what ?
    Your first post, I asked you if it have been fixed in 1.2.6 because we have worked on one of the bug "mount going up in the air", and I was not sure if it was related or not, since it's the same kind of issue, the bot start mooving to somewhere and never go anywhere else.

I answered you at 8h AM the day after, you even bumped your thread within 10hours, that is not acceptable on a forum to double-post.
    Company usually stop working at 7h pm/8h pm that why you couldn't get answer before.

Second thread:
    I asked you log, the error given in the log => "ThreadMovementManager #1" have been fixed the day I read your post, and have been pushed to our git repository ready for the next update.
    The update have been released the day after...

So, I don't even understand what you want by posting your flame, and saying it's not a flame war don't mean is not what you are doing.

I added the MoveTo log 4 days ago, so saying I answered you 1 week later is kinda fake, since I was communicating here, and while you are just flamming, I'm taking every post into consideration and try to create solution.

I'm just saying I CANT FIX A RANDOM ISSUE JUST BY CLAPPING MY FINGER.

If you don't understand that, pro developper or not, it's not my problem, if you are a developper on an external solution software (For client and not the company you are working for), you SHOULD understand that without a complete proper bug report,we could not progress.

You are just saying I don't want to work on your issue... Even answering your flame thread is working on that issue, also, I fixed up the first problem you gave me in 2nd post, I fixed a problem related to it, (as said few line before), I was just asking for feedback.

You really must consider that I took your problem into consideration from the first second, and your are not waiting for an answer from the first day like you are going to if you report a bug in World of Warcraft for example.

I can't do anything else from you than just asking more story from different people to be able to determinate what's really happend, if it's related to X or Y computer, etc.

In 1.2.9, I modified how Flying unstuck works a bit, by stopping movements, so you will be able to try in next update.

I answered your post on the forum just to ADVANCE ON THIS ISSUE, if you want a flamewar, flame me and my software, it's up to you, that wont make me make nightmare while sleeping.

Unfortunately the bot is not exactly stable. It has random errors like heading toward the ocean (and dying several time by fatigue ofcourse).
    The relogger isn't working properly.
    The bot doesn't repair by itself.
    The bot does repair by itself, you just have to manage it in your profiles, profiles creator usually say if they support vendor or not, and for wich faction.
    The relogger need some works related to 5.0.4 and we are looking into that for the LUA changes.

I note that your are still posting here without adding more informations on what I posted on the forum, and what figure on your screen, the question is:
    Do you want your issue fixed, or you are just here to spit on our work?
    Last edited by VesperCore; 09-10-2012 at 12:19 PM.

Thanks G/R
    2/17
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TheNationGaming applied for a moderator position, it have been REJECT because he was trying to get a cracked version in the meanwhile.
    Now he is using a cracked version you can found on a chinese forum for Diablo3/WoW, that contains alot of shit in it, and that don't even use the official meshes for 5.0.4.
    This guy seems 100% trustable => LOL.

The reality is that we have over 700 active subscriptions so far, and there is only 10 people max saying it's crap.

So yes, it can contains bug regarding your OS/Game Lang or even OS Lang, but, no, it's STABLE for most of the people, and if you are saying no, it's just because there is an issue with YOU, and it will be looking into as quick as you post about it in the Feedback area of TheNoobBot forums.

TheNationGaming's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    5/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TheNationGaming applied for a moderator position, it have been REJECT because he was trying to get a cracked version in the meanwhile.
    Now he is using a cracked version you can found on a chinese forum for Diablo3/WoW, that contains alot of shit in it, and that don't even use the official meshes for 5.0.4.
    This guy seems 100% trustable => LOL.

The reality is that we have over 700 active subscriptions so far, and there is only 10 people max saying it's crap.

So yes, it can contains bug regarding your OS/Game Lang or even OS Lang, but, no, it's STABLE for most of the people, and if you are saying no, it's just because there is an issue with YOU, and it will be looking into as quick as you post about it in the Feedback area of TheNoobBot forums.

Why are you claiming they're chinese lol....Are you racist?
    It's not hard to find people for Reverse engineering

Thanks G/R
    2/17
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because I found a crack for TheNoobBot on a CHINESE website, as I just explained, what's your problem ?

The guy who show'd me the crack is chinese itself and he is the author of the official translation of TheNoobBot in Chinese, but yes, appart that, I'm totally racist... Seriously -__-

Do you have any problem mates ? You are really strange...

TheNationGaming's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    5/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because I found a crack for TheNoobBot on a CHINESE website, as I just explained, what's your problem ?

The guy who show'd me the crack is chinese itself and he is the author of the official translation of TheNoobBot in Chinese, but yes, appart that, I'm totally racist... Seriously -__-

Do you have any problem mates ? You are really strange...
    Problem is your bot...fix it

Thanks G/R
    2/17
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    C#.Net application man. Even your freaking HB is cracked for months if not years.

x11r6's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How come you didn't get any positive vouch on this thread?

I am not posting on your website anymore because i simply stopped using your bot. It's not worth it.

Thanks G/R
    2/17
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    5% of my users come from OwnedCore.

I even have client from Hb that I don't even know how it's possible, and clients from Crack website.. ahah
    Stop to use my bot, you come from the 1% who are getting this error, if not less, I count on the forum, so far, 5 people got your issue.
    Now get the **** out of my thread if you are not happy with our software.

700 active sub so far, over 2000 account on the forum, 5 person complaining, start by having a clean computer regarding viruses etc, and we will see your issue later.

By the way, just look at the 2 others postes of TheNoobBot, and then you will see the positive voucher you are too dumb to find.

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...4-15595-a.html
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...cataclysm.html
    Last edited by VesperCore; 09-10-2012 at 07:48 PM.

Harambeqt's Avatar Elite User CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    9/29
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    10/10, actually one of the best bots I've seen.
    Faster patch support than HB, and the newest version is working really great.

+r for the lightning fast updates & a wonderful bot!

btw, a friend of mine is using the HB 5.x.x beta build and its crashing & working really bad atm.
    Last edited by Harambeqt; 09-10-2012 at 04:10 PM.
    Support the #1 WoW Emulator:
    http://arcemu.org/
    https://github.com/arcemu/arcemu
    - - -

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast