CoreCoins

Trade Feedbacks

Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)

EWT - Easy WoW Toolbox - Fishing, Farm, Morpher, Rotation and more!

Donate to Remove Ads, Get ShoutBawx - Elite Forum Access
    ***** CURRENTLY WORKING ONLY WITH 6.0.2.19034 *****

Hello, Ownedcore!

My intention with EWT is to basically gather all programming knowledge I learned recently and then put all of it in a "toolbox", where you will find many tools, some useful, others not that much. So, let's go for the features:
    • Fishing Bot - normal fishing
    • Profile Maker - Use this to record in a file a path with all the coordinates that you run through in-game
    • Grinding - Set your keys, choose your profile and you are good to go!
    • Gathering - Support to Herbalism and Mining.
    • Simple key spammer
    • Auto-Update
    • Beeping if there's a player near and targetting you
    • Smart Targetting - No need of /tar macros - The bot will find and target enemies around you
    • Run any LUA Script - Any protected function can be run
    • Persistent Morpher
    • Anti-AFK (100% safe, no keys are needed)
    • Spam LFR/LFD accept button
    • Warden Protection - If Warden "decides" to scan EWT, the bot will detect it, will show you a message that it has been detected and then will close WoW's process. I don't know exactly how Warden works, nor if my method gives you full protection, so just like with any other similar tool, use at your own risk.
    • Rotation bot: write your rotation in LUA on a separate file, set that file in EWT's Configuration and you are good to go! In the Extra tab, you also have a button that enables just the combat without handling character movement.
    • LUA Unlocker - Located in the Extra tab, just press the button and you should be good.
    • Offset Finder - Use this to find the "famous" offsets that you might need to update every new patch. EWT uses a file containing the signature/pattern of the desired functions and does an intelligent scan on Wow.exe to find where the info you need is.
    • Object/Unit Spy - Mouse over mobs/objects to get their information, such as distance, display IDs, GUID, type, etc

Main Window

Other windows: Most of the instructions you need to properly run the bot are already inside the bot. Make sure to mouse over texts and checkboxes to get more information about certain options.

Observations:
    - Only works with WoW 32-bit
    - You MUST Run it as Administrator
    This bot is quite simple compared to other ones, especially when it comes to Grinding/Gathering. EWT does not have an intelligent pathfinding system, so you might have a hard time recording profiles and testing them. Besides, the combat system might be hard to setup. You have 2 options: coding your rotation in LUA and setting the file in the bot or use a simple key spam to cast the abilities. I suggest using a LUA profile since you will be able to perform complex rotations, however, you need knowledge over WoW API and LUA.

Development:
    EWT is coded with C++. The interface was done with the Win32 API and the entire project was compiled under Visual Studio 2012. If there are people interested in contributing to its development, please, let me know. I'm really looking to open the source of the bot, as I've reached a state that I just can't implement new stuff alone. I know that there are many other better tools/bots out there and I doubt EWT will ever be better than some of them, but that is not my intention either. I want to improve it mainly because this improvement involves complex coding and, therefore, more "nice" stuff to learn, which is my objective

For support, questions or bug reports:
    - Email ewtproject@gmail.com
    - EWT Manual - This is a manual that I will try to keep updated. It contains more detailed information about every single stuff in the bot.

Profiles I recorded for testing - Right-Click and Save Link As to download them.

EWT's forum where you can search profiles and share the ones you've made.

DOWNLOAD LINK
    Virus Total Link

I'd like to thank everyone who contribute to the Memory Editing section. I've learned a lot from you guys

Regards!
    Last edited by reliasn; 6 Days Ago at 01:28 AM.

CoreCoins

Trade Feedbacks

Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)
    I'm going to try this. Good Job

CoreCoins

Trade Feedbacks

Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)
    What language did you code this in?

CoreCoins

Trade Feedbacks

Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)
    I'm going to try this

Contributor

CoreCoins User

CoreCoins

Trade Feedbacks

Status
    Superior trader
    Positive
    2 (100%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)
    Im guessing C# or C++

+rep if this works!

EDIT: I would like to see some more feedback on this before I rape my computer by running this as an admin.
    Last edited by FuryExploiting; 06-13-2012 at 02:42 AM.

Contributor

CoreCoins User

CoreCoins

Trade Feedbacks

Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Envoke View Post
    What language did you code this in?
    C++, used C++ Builder XE2.

I have received a couple bug reports and spent the last 5 hours fixing them. Since the very moment that I created this thread, I already updated the bot more than 5 times. So, please, your feedback is very important to keep this bot great

CoreCoins

Trade Feedbacks

Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)
    Overflow error when I try to record profile!

Contributor

CoreCoins User

CoreCoins

Trade Feedbacks

Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightshroud21 View Post
    Overflow error when I try to record profile!
    Pow: Overflow error I suppose?

Run EWT.exe as Administrator and that should fix it. Make sure you attach to WoW before recording a profile.

CoreCoins

Trade Feedbacks

Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)
    Nope..opened them both as admin..atached..tested the kill button and it works...alltough it doesnt stop casting even after the mob is dead...still getting the same error when recording...

Contributor

CoreCoins User

CoreCoins

Trade Feedbacks

Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)
    Nope..opened them both as admin..atached..tested the kill button and it works...alltough it doesnt stop casting even after the mob is dead...still getting the same error when recording...
    Yup, the Kill button is only to kill and sadly I forgot to implement a button to stop it. I will have a look at this Overflow error. Other than that, are you able to test one of the profiles that I linked on the thread and see if they work fine for you? Thanks for the report! Might be a little hard to find where this error is coming from since it does not happen with me and the only time I saw it happening was easily fixed by running as administrator.

Also, 32-bit right?

Edit: when you click Attach to WoW, does it show ''Attached'' on the side and the name of your toon below it?
    Edit2: enable Show Log and post it here please.
    Last edited by reliasn; 06-15-2012 at 02:20 PM.

CoreCoins

Trade Feedbacks

Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)
    Quote Originally Posted by reliasn View Post
    Yup, the Kill button is only to kill and sadly I forgot to implement a button to stop it. I will have a look at this Overflow error. Other than that, are you able to test one of the profiles that I linked on the thread and see if they work fine for you? Thanks for the report! Might be a little hard to find where this error is coming from since it does not happen with me and the only time I saw it happening was easily fixed by running as administrator.

Also, 32-bit right?

Edit: when you click Attach to WoW, does it show ''Attached'' on the side and the name of your toon below it?
    Edit2: enable Show Log and post it here please.

yes 32 bit

Successfully attached to WoW!
    Player Name:

Player GUID:
    Press record and get the error...
    Last edited by Nightshroud21; 06-15-2012 at 02:50 PM.

Contributor

CoreCoins User

CoreCoins

Trade Feedbacks

Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)
    yes 32 bit

Press record and get the error...
    Edit: [stuff removed because it was useless]

Edit2: I tried to reproduce it on my computer by creating another user with less privileges. And this is what I noticed:

Despite the privileges, if you have another window with the title "World of Warcraft", for example, if you have the World of Warcraft folder opened, the bot will attach to that Window, which ****s everything up. Make sure you don't have any other windows opened with the name "World of Warcraft" besides the game itself.

Edit3: Fix released. Tested with the new version and the error didn't show. Please, let me know if you still have problems...
    Last edited by reliasn; 06-15-2012 at 11:50 PM.

CoreCoins

Trade Feedbacks

Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)
    Quote Originally Posted by reliasn View Post
    Edit: [stuff removed because it was useless]

Edit2: I tried to reproduce it on my computer by creating another user with less privileges. And this is what I noticed:

Despite the privileges, if you have another window with the title "World of Warcraft", for example, if you have the World of Warcraft folder opened, the bot will attach to that Window, which ****s everything up. Make sure you don't have any other windows opened with the name "World of Warcraft" besides the game itself.

Edit3: Fix released. Tested with the new version and the error didn't show. Please, let me know if you still have problems...
    Simply use the PID and not the Window name.

Contributor

CoreCoins User

CoreCoins

Trade Feedbacks

Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Threk View Post
    Simply use the PID and not the Window name.
    Through out my code, I use the Window Handle mostly instead of the Process ID. To get the Process ID without asking the user to type it in, I would have to search in all running processes Wow.exe. After that, I would need to use EnumWindows() and inside, GetWindowThreadProcessId(), and compare if the process ID matches with the one I found on 1st step. In any case, the new version hopefully fixed this and I just got a message from Nightshroud21:
    Im using 4.0.6 on private server...could that be the reason?
    So yeah... at least he pointing this error out (even though in a different version, as it wouldn't work anyways) made me test my bot a little more to then discover a problem when attaching to WoW! Haha

Site Donator

CoreCoins User

CoreCoins

Trade Feedbacks

Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)
    After the update, i wont loot :s

Page 1 of 65 123451151 ... LastLast