I'm going to try this. Good Job
***** CURRENTLY WORKING ONLY WITH 18.104.22.16834 *****
My intention with EWT is to basically gather all programming knowledge I learned recently and then put all of it in a "toolbox", where you will find many tools, some useful, others not that much. So, let's go for the features:
- Fishing Bot - normal fishing
- Profile Maker - Use this to record in a file a path with all the coordinates that you run through in-game
- Grinding - Set your keys, choose your profile and you are good to go!
- Gathering - Support to Herbalism and Mining.
- Simple key spammer
- Beeping if there's a player near and targetting you
- Smart Targetting - No need of /tar macros - The bot will find and target enemies around you
- Run any LUA Script - Any protected function can be run
- Persistent Morpher
- Anti-AFK (100% safe, no keys are needed)
- Spam LFR/LFD accept button
- Warden Protection - If Warden "decides" to scan EWT, the bot will detect it, will show you a message that it has been detected and then will close WoW's process. I don't know exactly how Warden works, nor if my method gives you full protection, so just like with any other similar tool, use at your own risk.
- Rotation bot: write your rotation in LUA on a separate file, set that file in EWT's Configuration and you are good to go! In the Extra tab, you also have a button that enables just the combat without handling character movement.
- LUA Unlocker - Located in the Extra tab, just press the button and you should be good.
- Offset Finder - Use this to find the "famous" offsets that you might need to update every new patch. EWT uses a file containing the signature/pattern of the desired functions and does an intelligent scan on Wow.exe to find where the info you need is.
- Object/Unit Spy - Mouse over mobs/objects to get their information, such as distance, display IDs, GUID, type, etc
Other windows: Most of the instructions you need to properly run the bot are already inside the bot. Make sure to mouse over texts and checkboxes to get more information about certain options.
- Only works with WoW 32-bit
- You MUST Run it as Administrator
This bot is quite simple compared to other ones, especially when it comes to Grinding/Gathering. EWT does not have an intelligent pathfinding system, so you might have a hard time recording profiles and testing them. Besides, the combat system might be hard to setup. You have 2 options: coding your rotation in LUA and setting the file in the bot or use a simple key spam to cast the abilities. I suggest using a LUA profile since you will be able to perform complex rotations, however, you need knowledge over WoW API and LUA.
EWT is coded with C++. The interface was done with the Win32 API and the entire project was compiled under Visual Studio 2012. If there are people interested in contributing to its development, please, let me know. I'm really looking to open the source of the bot, as I've reached a state that I just can't implement new stuff alone. I know that there are many other better tools/bots out there and I doubt EWT will ever be better than some of them, but that is not my intention either. I want to improve it mainly because this improvement involves complex coding and, therefore, more "nice" stuff to learn, which is my objective
For support, questions or bug reports:
- Skype: reliasn
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- EWT Manual - This is a manual that I will try to keep updated. It contains more detailed information about every single stuff in the bot.
Profiles I recorded for testing - Right-Click and Save Link As to download them.
- Disgusting Oozeling - Swamp of Sorrows
- Captured Firefly - Zangarmarsh
- Poseidus Vashjir Farm - Tutorial
- Azure Whelpling- Winterspring
- Emerald Whelpling - Feralas
- Dark Whelpling and Crimson Whelpling - Wetlands
- Hyacinth Macaw, First Mate Hat and Razzashi Hatchling - Stranglethorn Vale
- Vashjir Herb/Mining Farm
- Sea Turtle Farm
- Exalted with Cloud Serpent within a day!
- Scourer of Eternal Sands - Camel Hoarder title
EWT's forum where you can search profiles and share the ones you've made.
Virus Total Link
I'd like to thank everyone who contribute to the Memory Editing section. I've learned a lot from you guys
Last edited by reliasn; 6 Days Ago at 01:28 AM.
I'm going to try this. Good Job
What language did you code this in?
I'm going to try this
Im guessing C# or C++
+rep if this works!
EDIT: I would like to see some more feedback on this before I rape my computer by running this as an admin.
Last edited by FuryExploiting; 06-13-2012 at 02:42 AM.
Overflow error when I try to record profile!
Nope..opened them both as admin..atached..tested the kill button and it works...alltough it doesnt stop casting even after the mob is dead...still getting the same error when recording...
Also, 32-bit right?
Edit: when you click Attach to WoW, does it show ''Attached'' on the side and the name of your toon below it?
Edit2: enable Show Log and post it here please.
Last edited by reliasn; 06-15-2012 at 02:20 PM.
Edit2: I tried to reproduce it on my computer by creating another user with less privileges. And this is what I noticed:
Despite the privileges, if you have another window with the title "World of Warcraft", for example, if you have the World of Warcraft folder opened, the bot will attach to that Window, which ****s everything up. Make sure you don't have any other windows opened with the name "World of Warcraft" besides the game itself.
Edit3: Fix released. Tested with the new version and the error didn't show. Please, let me know if you still have problems...
Last edited by reliasn; 06-15-2012 at 11:50 PM.
So yeah... at least he pointing this error out (even though in a different version, as it wouldn't work anyways) made me test my bot a little more to then discover a problem when attaching to WoW! HahaIm using 4.0.6 on private server...could that be the reason?
After the update, i wont loot :s