I'm going to try this. Good Job
***** CURRENTLY WORKING WITH 184.108.40.20638 *****
My intention with EWT is to basically gather all programming knowledge I learned recently and then put all of it in a "toolbox", where you will find many tools, some useful, others not that much. So, let's go for the features:
- Fishing Bot - normal fishing and fishing pool farm
- Profile Maker - Use this to record in a file a path with all the coordinates that you run through in-game
- Grinding - Set your keys, choose your profile and you are good to go!
- Gathering - Support to herb and mining (beta)
- Simple key spammer
- Beeps if there's a player near and targetting you
- Smart Targetting - No need of /tar macros - Just set the Target Last Target key
- Ghost Ress - Currently working with Farming only.
- Turbo Keyboard - Replicates the keys you press (1 key every 1ms for 200ms)
- Run any LUA Script (Memory Injection must be enabled) - Any protected function can be run
- Memory Injection option - If enabled, you don't need to setup most of the keys the bot use.
- Anti-AFK (100% safe, no keys are needed)
- Spam LFR/LFD accept button
If you use the left option:
Keys used: macro with /cast Fishing, Interact with MouseOver and Lure key
Details: Enables AutoLoot automatically.
1 - Attach to WoW
2 - Set your keys
3 - Start
If you use the right option (fishing pool farm), you must set not only the normal keys for fishing but also those used for grinding.
Keys used: None
1 - Attach to WoW
2 - Set the desired distance between "waypoints"
3 - Press record and run through the desired path. Make sure you press Stop somewhere close to where you started.
Keys used: key with /tar macro, mount key, Interact with MouseOver and the Combat keys (which you set at the Configuration tab)
Details: Enables ClickToMove and AutoDismountInFlight automatically.
1 - Attach to WoW
2 - Set your keys and the desired modes
- Rare Mob Mode - If you target a mob, the bot will run after him and kill it no matter the distance you are from it.
- Static Mode - Useful if you want to spawn camp a mob. DO NOT use Smart Targeting. As soon as your macro finds the target, the bot will go after the mob to kill it.
- Melee Mode [Optional]
Gathering - Herb/Mining
Keys used: Same used by the Run Profile. Combat keys in case you are engaged in combat, MouseOver, etc.
The way it is set now is more complicated. The way my Gathering works is: it scans the memory for a certain object and no matter the distance that you are from it, it will go after the object. To scan the object, my bot uses the Model ID. So, in order to customize to your "needs", you may need to use the Object Spy located in the bot. With the Model ID that you get from the Object Spy (or scroll down if you need help on how to use it), add it in the Objects Tracked tab and SAVE the Config! Like I said, this is still under testing and might be very buggy if you don't set up a nice profile. However, if you set everything fine, you may make 30k per day like a friend of mine that is using it.
1 - Attach to WoW
2 - Add the Model IDs of the objects that you want to track
3 - Set the keys and choose the profile (for testing, check the list of profiles linked below)
Tab that contains all the keys used by the bot. In order to set them, just click over the box, it will pop another small box to type the key you want to set.
Available keys: all numbers and letters, F1-F12 keys and all NumLock keys. If it appears a small square inside the box of the key, then you probably used a key that is not supported.
Options with the tag <MS> are supported by Memory Injection, that means, if you have it enabled, you don't need to setup those keys.
Options with the tag <MI> are used by Memory Injection, that means, if you have it enabled, you NEED to set it up, but you don't need to if it's disabled. Currently, only the Lure ID has the <MI> tag.
Objects Tracked + Object Spy
Use these tabs combined to get the info about the object/unit that you want to farm. This is mainly used for Gathering and farming Fishing Pools. All you need to do is Mouse Over the objects(mainly) or units that you want to track. Get their model ID and add it in the Objects Tracked tab.
Keys used: F3 and F4
1 - Attach to WoW and press Run
2 - Use F3 to start the MouseOver key spam (100 keys/sec) in the position of where your mouse is. Press F4 to stop it.
Also contains a key spammer quite easy to setup. As of now, you are able to send 2 different keys with different timings to WoW. There's an option that will beep if the bot targets something. Quite interesting if you just want to spawn camp something and get a Beep when a certain mob spawns. The difference between this method and the "Static Mode" in Farming is that, in this case, you won't move at all while in the other method as soon as the bot targets something, it will go after the mob to kill it.
There is none. Don't worry about this now.
Pretty simple to use! Just type the desired item IDs, target yourself in-game and press Morph Me!
- Only works with WoW 32-bit
- You MUST Run it as Administrator
- Changelog located inside the bot
For support, questions or bug reports:
- Skype: reliasn
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Profiles I recorded for testing - Right-Click and Save Link As to download them.
- Disgusting Oozeling - Swamp of Sorrows
- Captured Firefly - Zangarmarsh
- Poseidus Vashjir Farm - Tutorial
- Azure Whelpling- Winterspring
- Emerald Whelpling - Feralas
- Dark Whelpling and Crimson Whelpling - Wetlands
- Hyacinth Macaw, First Mate Hat and Razzashi Hatchling - Stranglethorn Vale
- Vashjir Herb/Mining Farm
- Sea Turtle Farm
- Exalted with Cloud Serpent within a day!
- Scourer of Eternal Sands - Camel Hoarder title
The problem with my profiles so far is that... well, the bot will run it, will pick up the first coordinate in the file and run there. It is not "smart" (yet) to detect if he is close to another waypoint. Therefore, when you guys run the above, just let the bot follow his path at the start and help him a little by avoiding obstacles in his way
NEW - EWT's forum where you can search profiles and share the ones you've made.
My personal experience with my own bot
- I botted for more than 24 hours straight all the pet profiles listed above and managed to farm all of them without being caught.
- Fishing Bot - Ive been using this one 24/7 inside Lost City of Tolvir, just farming Lavascale Catfish. Yes, using on another account. Nothing happened so far with me.
- Poseidus Profile - Another one that I've been using 24/7 in Vashjir. Since the bot just runs around spamming the /tar macro, I dont get detected. And during these 2 weeks of farm, I managed to kill Poseidus once, which I sold for 120k!
- Reached Gold Cap
Updates might not happen that often anymore since I've taken a break from the game.
For more info, check this post.
Virus Total Link
I know there are many other better bots out there with better support and efficiency, but understand that everything I've done so far has been a personal challenge.
I'd like to thank everyone who contribute to the Memory Editing section. I've learned a lot from you guys
Last edited by reliasn; 11-02-2013 at 03:15 AM.
I'm going to try this. Good Job
What language did you code this in?
I'm going to try this
Im guessing C# or C++
+rep if this works!
EDIT: I would like to see some more feedback on this before I rape my computer by running this as an admin.
Last edited by FuryExploiting; 06-13-2012 at 03:42 AM.
Overflow error when I try to record profile!
Nope..opened them both as admin..atached..tested the kill button and it works...alltough it doesnt stop casting even after the mob is dead...still getting the same error when recording...
Also, 32-bit right?
Edit: when you click Attach to WoW, does it show ''Attached'' on the side and the name of your toon below it?
Edit2: enable Show Log and post it here please.
Last edited by reliasn; 06-15-2012 at 03:20 PM.
Edit2: I tried to reproduce it on my computer by creating another user with less privileges. And this is what I noticed:
Despite the privileges, if you have another window with the title "World of Warcraft", for example, if you have the World of Warcraft folder opened, the bot will attach to that Window, which ****s everything up. Make sure you don't have any other windows opened with the name "World of Warcraft" besides the game itself.
Edit3: Fix released. Tested with the new version and the error didn't show. Please, let me know if you still have problems...
Last edited by reliasn; 06-16-2012 at 12:50 AM.
So yeah... at least he pointing this error out (even though in a different version, as it wouldn't work anyways) made me test my bot a little more to then discover a problem when attaching to WoW! HahaIm using 4.0.6 on private server...could that be the reason?
After the update, i wont loot :s