PQR - Rotation Bot menu

User Tag List

Page 481 of 779 FirstFirst ... 381431477478479480481482483484485531581 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,215 of 11681
    lawlmoto's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Huntzafro View Post
    I know.

I'm just trying to see if it's possible with just Wineskin
    Due to the way the program operates, no.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

PQR - Rotation Bot
    icotulookin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've tried everything everyone says. I've deleted PQR tried it again. Same problems. Not only that but for my Pally I can't get PQR to do anything except for one profile and that's a prot profile. This is the most baffling shit ever. Before I quit playing awhile back this ran on everything and every profile was amazing. What am I doing wrong or are all of these just dead? Xelper doesn't work on my ret, Rettest doesn't work. Avery paladin doesn't work.

I downloaded the Firekitte (Firepong) as soon as I hit King of the Jungle shts broken. No matter if I add the line or not. So in order for me to play feral I cant use one of my biggest burst dps things. I'd give anything for some understanding!

kickmydog's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by NicodemusAtNIMH View Post
    Hey Kick, I'm using you profiles for my hunter, love it. Question in the abilities editor i see you have some /cast rabid/cast blood fury. I'm a cow so would i break the profile by deleting that from the SV profile?
    No, it won't break the rotation at all.
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/world-of-warcraft/world-of-warcraft-bots-programs/wow-bot-maps-profiles/422388-kickmydog-bm-mm-sv-hunter-profiles.html#post2793017

Xelper's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Huntzafro View Post
    I know.

I'm just trying to see if it's possible with just Wineskin
    I'm not really familiar with WineSkin, but from what I have read this is my understanding:
    Even if WineSkin did successfully port PQR itself over to a Mac version, the Mac WoW client would require its own offsets and its own custom assembly code to inject into WoW... Wineskin would certainly not handle that properly. Then there are lots of Win32 calls I make to allow for hotkeys which I seriously doubt would work either.

Huntzafro's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Xelper View Post
    I'm not really familiar with WineSkin, but from what I have read this is my understanding:
    Even if WineSkin did successfully port PQR itself over to a Mac version, the Mac WoW client would require its own offsets and its own custom assembly code to inject into WoW... Wineskin would certainly not handle that properly. Then there are lots of Win32 calls I make to allow for hotkeys which I seriously doubt would work either.
    Aw darn, well I'll just use bootcamp for now then

momo1029's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    only thing i could think of is , are you sure you are in ret spec?

Originally Posted by icotulookin View Post
    I've tried everything everyone says. I've deleted PQR tried it again. Same problems. Not only that but for my Pally I can't get PQR to do anything except for one profile and that's a prot profile. This is the most baffling shit ever. Before I quit playing awhile back this ran on everything and every profile was amazing. What am I doing wrong or are all of these just dead? Xelper doesn't work on my ret, Rettest doesn't work. Avery paladin doesn't work.

I downloaded the Firekitte (Firepong) as soon as I hit King of the Jungle shts broken. No matter if I add the line or not. So in order for me to play feral I cant use one of my biggest burst dps things. I'd give anything for some understanding!

Edsaxe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone got a warlock pvp profile? Willing to pay for a good one.

averykey's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Valma View Post
    if UnitExists(PQ_JeopardyTargets[i]) and not UnitGUID(PQ_JeopardyTargets[i]) == PQ_LastJudGUID then
    if UnitDebuffID(PQ_JeopardyTargets[i],31801,"player") then

WIZARDRY!!! <<== Credits goes to Ninja
    still won't work =/

I don't understand why it isn't working.

PHP Code:
    if hasSeal and UnitPower("player"9) < 5 then

for i=1,#PQ_JeopardyTargets do 

if UnitExists(PQ_JeopardyTargets[i]) and not UnitGUID(PQ_JeopardyTargets[i]) == PQ_LastJudGUID then 

if UnitDebuffID(PQ_JeopardyTargets[i],31801,"player"then 
                          local timer 
    select(7,UnitDebuffID(PQ_JeopardyTargets[i],31801,"player")) - GetTime() 
                          if 
    timer PQ_MarkTimer then 
                              PQ_MarkTimer 
    timer 
                              PQ_JudTarget 
    PQ_JeopardyTargets[i

end 

else 

PQ_MarkTimer 
                          PQ_JudTarget 
    PQ_JeopardyTargets[i
                          break 

end 
               end 
        end 

PQR_CustomTarget 
    PQ_JudTarget 

return true 
    end 
    Checking unfiltered
    My Svn - https://subversion.assembla.com/svn/averykeys-svn/

sandoog's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by icotulookin View Post

you need to remove some glyphs like Mass Exorcism since the profile doesn't support it

Dominium's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Two questions...

1. Is there a function that automatically casts a spell that needs to be 'put down' such as Death and Decay on a certain unit? i think Xelper said something about it a few weeks ago..

2. Is it possible to check if other keys then just the modifiers are pressed? For example is 'e' key down? Or is there some other way? Using only left shift key, left control etc. is kinda limiting.

Thanks in advance!

darksahde's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dominium View Post
    Two questions...

1. Is there a function that automatically casts a spell that needs to be 'put down' such as Death and Decay on a certain unit? i think Xelper said something about it a few weeks ago..

2. Is it possible to check if other keys then just the modifiers are pressed? For example is 'e' key down? Or is there some other way? Using only left shift key, left control etc. is kinda limiting.

Thanks in advance!
    1: that feature is implemented in 3.0 version, but the launch day is unknown to me.

2: someone tired something a few pages back, you have to look for it....

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by darksahde View Post
    1: that feature is implemented in 3.0 version, but the launch day is unknown to me.

2: someone tired something a few pages back, you have to look for it....
    Alright thanks!

Xelper's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1) 3.0 is still being worked on, I was hoping to have some time over the next week to hopefully get it to a place where it is ready for testing. In 3.0 you will be able to click an X/Y/Z location or the location of any unit.

2) No WoW support for checking other keys states, but I have an idea that might allow for this to happen, and it is fairly simple to implement. I'll keep this in mind as im working with PQR 3.0.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1) 3.0 is still being worked on, I was hoping to have some time over the next week to hopefully get it to a place where it is ready for testing. In 3.0 you will be able to click an X/Y/Z location or the location of any unit.

2) No WoW support for checking other keys states, but I have an idea that might allow for this to happen, and it is fairly simple to implement. I'll keep this in mind as im working with PQR 3.0.
    Great news Xelper, both of these functions would be superb for any PvP profiles!

DiabloFan's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking forward to that. Do you have any thoughts regarding this?

Originally Posted by DiabloFan View Post
    Spell delays don't seem to function correctly for Prot/Ret Paladins due to Sanctity of Battle. They have separate GCD times for abilities affected by the talent and spell delays only seem to work when the ability is used during a GCD caused by an ability unaffected by said talent.

Using Hammer of Justice when it's off cooldown during a Crusader Strike GCD results in this:

Using Hammer of Justice when it's off cooldown during a Hand of Freedom GCD functions normally:

Is there any way to get around this?
    How do you calculate the current GCD, do you just check the cooldown of a spell that doesn't have a cooldown (like Emancipate for example)? I'm wondering if it could be fixed by changing the spell that's used.
    Last edited by DiabloFan; 12-26-2012 at 12:39 PM.