Background Mill, Prospect, and Disenchant whilst AFK or Tabbed Out! Official Release! menu

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Sklug's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    209/221
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Background Mill, Prospect, and Disenchant whilst AFK or Tabbed Out! Official Release!

FREE FOR ALL (Now includes the epic time-savers, ULTIMATE Milling + Prospecting)
    Version 1.4 Released July 4th

Code:
    CHANGELOG

1.4 *July 4th, 2013
    -Tweaked some of the Ultimate numbers a bit for a little quicker tighter milling/prospecting.
    -Fixed a bug where in ultimate prospecting I was not waiting the entire time needed to withdraw more ore from mailbox which could result in a "Database error"

1.3 *June 3rd, 2013
    -Added the Ultimate Prospecting Option.  This will prospect all stacks in your bags, convert all the shards into Serpent's Eye, pull more stacks from the mailbox and repeat until your bags are full.  You just need to input the starting number of stacks (make sure you have available bag room for gems of course).
    -Timers have been tweaked a little, as has the ultimate milling algorithm.

1.2 *May 21st, 2013
    Decreased the milling/prospecting timers to match the new loot speeds of patch 5.3 -- LOOTING IS MUCH QUICKER NOW! For example, in 5.2 there was significant loot lag introduced, and it would often take as long as 30+ seconds to prospect just one stack.  The program had to take this into account.  Fortunately blizz fixed the loot lag and sped things up a bit for 5.3 -- Now, you can prospect an entire stack in about 15 sec.

Please note, incoming changes to add an "ULTIMATE PROSPECTING" soon -- it is in the works, and with the recent nerf to milling I am certain some may ramp up their Ore shuffle a bit.

1.1  Apr 4th, 2013
    Increased random loot timers, particularly for Prospecting, but slightly for milling. DE is unaffected.  Patch 5.2 made prospecting horrendously slow, had to adjust.  I was holding out until Blizz fixed it but they didn't.  I will revert back on timers if Blizz eventually fixes it.

I wrote this program because I was somewhat unsatisfied with the other options out there and I didn't want to buy a full fledged bot to do it for me. But, I also wanted to write it as "SAFE" as I possibly could. So, all that this program does is send keystrokes to your WOW window, making it no different than you pushing your keyboard's buttons yourself. This is all about MAXIMUM SAFETY!!! However, this is MUCH deeper than a simple keyspammer with much more functionality due to some of these features below:

Things that make this special:

• Completely runs in the background so you can surf the web or leave your computer and come back Finished!!!
    • Randomized Keystroke Timing input as to appear more human.
    • No injection, just simulation of Keystrokes for MAXIMUM SAFETY
    • Have more than 1 WOW account open? This allows you to choose which WOW window to send keystrokes to.
    • Large or Small Bags? You can input the exact number of stacks you wish to Mill/Prospect/DE
    • You can choose the "ENDLESS" option instead of exact amounts.
    • Ability to Pause or Exit the program easily with hotkeys at any time.
    • For fun, it includes a timer at the end which tells how long it took to complete
    • Adds a few extra mills/prospects/DEs in case you hit lag spikes or loot slowly on occasion.
    • Mind-Blowingly powerful "ULTIMATE" option for hardcore Millers Below
    • Super awesome "ULTIMATE" prospecting option for hardcore prospectors below.

What do you need to do?

• Make sure your Milling, Prospecting, or Disenchanting macros are on position 1 of the action bar.
    • Most people will choose "Normal" option to enter an exact amount to Mill/Prospect/DE, but Endless can be useful to some.
    • NOTHING ELSE!!! Just Start the Program and follow the steps!

MILLING MACRO
    Code:
    #showtooltip Milling
    /cast Milling
    /use Rain Poppy
    /use Silkweed
    /use Desecrated Herb
    /use Green Tea Leaf
    /use Fool's Cap
    /use Snow Lily

PROSPECTING MACRO
    Code:
    #showtooltip Ghost Iron Ore
    /cast Prospecting
    /use Ghost Iron Ore
    /use Kyparite
    DISENCHANTING MACRO
    This is based on the crafted rings/necklaces from the Shuffle. Since Markets fluctuate, use one of the DE macros below that suits your current needs
    Code:
    [BLUE and GREEN]

#showtooltip Disenchant
    /cast Disenchant
    /use item:83793
    /use item:83794
    /use item:90904
    /use item:90905

or 

[GREENS ONLY]

#showtooltip Disenchant
    /cast Disenchant
    /use item:83793
    /use item:83794

or

[BLUES ONLY]

#showtooltip Disenchant
    /cast Disenchant
    /use item:90904
    /use item:90905

OPTIONAL "ULTIMATE MILLING" TOOL

Ok, this slightly more powerful script that I wrote will do much more than just mill all your herbs now:

1. Mill All the herbs in your bags
    2. Convert all herbs into inks
    3. Refill your bags with herbs from the mailbox
    4. Repeat the above steps until your bags are completely full of just ink

You mill all the herbs in your bags, then make the inks, then refill the bags with more herbs from your mailbox, all until you just have full bags of ink. Since people have different size bags, I wrote this program to accept an exact input of how many stacks you can fit in your bags to start, whether it's 90 or 120. This vastly made writing the code more complicated, but allowed it to be extremely flexible for all players. To do this, I wrote a somewhat complicated algorithm based upon statistical averages of diminishing timers as you can pull less and less herbs from the mailbox and make less and less ink as your bags get more and more full of it. Easier said than done. After literally thousands of stacks of tweaking, I feel I have gotten my timers to be within an acceptable margin of error on the prediction. Obviously this will not be as good as you sitting at your computer and doing it yourself, but the slight trade off is worth the time saved.

What do you need to do?

• Make sure your Four macros below are in the correct position of the action bar.
    • Make sure you have the addon installed called "POSTAL" and properly configured.
    • Have both the mailbox and your inscription window open at the same time (make sure herb stacks are divisible by 5)
    • NOTHING ELSE!!! Just Start the Program and follow the steps, choosing the "ULTIMATE" option under Milling!

MILLING MACRO Position #1
    Code:
    #showtooltip Milling
    /cast Milling
    /use Rain Poppy
    /use Silkweed
    /use Desecrated Herb
    /use Green Tea Leaf
    /use Fool's Cap
    /use Snow Lily

STARLIGHT INK MACRO Position #2
    Code:
    #show Misty Pigment
    /cast Inscription
    /run for i=1,GetNumTradeSkills() do if GetTradeSkillInfo(i)=="Starlight Ink" then DoTradeSkill(i, GetItemCount("Misty Pigment")/2) break end end *
    INK OF DREAMS MACRO Position #3
    Code:
    #show Shadow Pigment
    /cast Inscription
    /run for i=1,GetNumTradeSkills() do if GetTradeSkillInfo(i)=="Ink of Dreams" then DoTradeSkill(i, GetItemCount("Shadow Pigment")/2) break end end *
    POSTAL Macro Position #4
    Code:
    /click PostalOpenAllButton
    *NOTE* : This macro will ONLY work if you have the addon "POSTAL" installed and your mailbox is currently open. *It is strongly advised that you clear your mailbox of all but herbs or you will lose valuable bag space Unwantingly. PLEASE INSTALL THE ADDON if you haven't yet. You can find it HERE

Also, it is essential that you change 1 setting in POSTAL. Make sure to select to have at least 3 bag spaces left open as seen in this picture. This ensures that when you are refilling your bags later that you still have room for pigments after milling your first couple stacks.

OPTIONAL "ULTIMATE PROSPECTING" TOOL

This is a slightly more powerful script that I wrote that will do much more than just prospect your ore now:

1. Prospect all Ore in Bags
    2. Convert all shards into Serpents Eye
    3. Refill your bags with Ore from the mailbox
    4. Repeat the above steps until your bags are completely full of just gems all whilst AFK

What do you need to do?

• Make sure you setup your THREE macros below and they are on the correct position of the action bar.
    • Make sure you have the addon installed called "POSTAL" and properly configured.
    • Make sure you are standing near a mailbox and it is open (Make sure Ore is in stacks divisible by 5)
    • NOTHING ELSE!!! Just Start the Program and follow the steps, choosing the "ULTIMATE" option under Prospecting!

PROSPECTING MACRO Position #1
    Code:
    #showtooltip Ghost Iron ore
    /cast Prospecting
    /use Ghost Iron Ore
    /use Kyparite
    PROSPECTING MACRO Position #2
    Code:
    #Showtooltip Sparkling Shard
    /use Sparkling Shard
    PROSPECTING MACRO Position #3
    Code:
    /click PostalOpenAllButton
    *NOTE* : This macro will ONLY work if you have the addon "POSTAL" installed and your mailbox is currently open. *It is strongly advised that you clear your mailbox of all but the ORE you wish to mill or you will lose valuable bag space unwantingly. PLEASE INSTALL THE ADDON if you haven't yet. You can find it HERE

Also, it is essential that you change 1 setting in POSTAL. Gems quickly fill up your bags, when you begin, make sure you have at least 10 bag spots open. I tried 8 once and I still managed to get stuck.

I have included a .exe version for WINDOWS. You can see the MALWARE SCAN BY JOTTI HERE

Last edited by Sklug; 07-04-2013 at 06:32 PM.

Background Mill, Prospect, and Disenchant whilst AFK or Tabbed Out! Official Release!
    XGamerX's Avatar Banned Powerleveling and Unbanning Expert CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you created another version of keyspam?

nice! (the first one worked fine though)

anyway... plus rep for the nice effort and pics

EDIT: I see now that it does much more than keyspam.... sorry for my hasty conclusion

Sklug's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    209/221
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by XGamerX View Post

EDIT: I see now that it does much more than keyspam.... sorry for my hasty conclusion
    Haha no worries man, ENJOY

Albanuva's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks M8, gonna give it a try!
    +rep

C4extremeUSA's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    4/45
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    About to DL and try now! Any results!?

C4extremeUSA's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    4/45
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    works great!! 46 stacks prospected.
    Originally Posted by jkittell View Post
    About to DL and try now! Any results!?

fleischi93's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This looks pretty nice, I wanted to do a similar "bot" with something else Will use this for my enchanter now, thanks mate
    Or as blizzard would put it, "users having fun in our game which is in direct conflict with our goals"
    I <3 MMOwned.com

Inrehab's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When this was in Beta, I used the Ultimate version to mill thousands of inks for my scribe army. What I normally do in a week I did in 2 days and was afk for most of it.

Great work Sklug, highly recommended!

reapagedk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    when using this to de i'm still having to click the items i want it to de

Sklug's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    209/221
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by reapagedk View Post
    when using this to de i'm still having to click the items i want it to de
    You just need to use a macro for what you are doing... the macros above are designed to DE the crafted neckaces and rings you make in the MoP shuffle... If you wish to DE other items then just use a different macro specifying those items.. I recommend using the addon Enchantrix for a 1 button DE macro that will DE everything.

Sklug's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    209/221
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just wanted to add that I am also taking SUGGESTIONS!!! If you have any ideas or things that you feel should be implemented I will happily add them, as long as they are somewhat reasonable in the scope of my skills lol

Rave112's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This program works like a charm for me, thx alot bro!

eXtOphius's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sklug View Post
    I just wanted to add that I am also taking SUGGESTIONS!!! If you have any ideas or things that you feel should be implemented I will happily add them, as long as they are somewhat reasonable in the scope of my skills lol
    Do you have an ideas about how to turn the Sparkling Shards into Serpent's Eyes? They take up quite a bit of bag space.

XtO

Sklug's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    209/221
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by eXtOphius View Post
    Do you have an ideas about how to turn the Sparkling Shards into Serpent's Eyes? They take up quite a bit of bag space.

XtO
    Ya you'd need to make a 2nd macro for it and I'd have to write a program for it... I'm about to sleep but after work tomorrow I'll hop on it tomorrow evening.

Inrehab's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What about adding an option to the "ultimate milling" process to turn extra ink of dreams into shoulder enchants? I imagine that is what most people are doing with their inks these days.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast