Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ssateneth View Post
    Testing

Edit: Hmm, the offset you gave me didnt match with the offset. I found the pattern starting at 14A6EB. I am an extreme noob at all this stuff, I'm just poking around here in liue of l0l1dk being offline. Anyways, replacing 81 F9 08 F7 with 8B E5 5D C3

Edit2: You have succeeded! +repcookie for you. For others, here is the current WoW.exe with the crash fix, addon loading hack, AND unprotect LUA hack. Enjoy.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9768004/WoW_...ix_luahack.exe

edit3: A̶c̶t̶u̶a̶l̶l̶y̶,̶ ̶e̶r̶,̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶c̶l̶o̶s̶e̶.̶ ̶I̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶/̶r̶u̶n̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶t̶e̶c̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶f̶u̶n̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶r̶u̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶i̶d̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶d̶d̶o̶n̶.̶ NEVER MIND, The blocked popup still comes up, but it still runs the protected functions. I'll just use some code in addons to suppress the error box and the sounds. Added SetCVar("Sound_EnableSFX","0") at the start of the code and StaticPopup_Hide("ADDON_ACTION_FORBIDDEN") SetCVar("Sound_EnableSFX","1") at the end of it, no more popup and no more sound effect.

You sir, Are a winner.

MoP beta - Enabling addons
    axelaldar's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by oprime View Post
    You must download my addon pack I linked earlier in this thread, and modify that HealBot from the pack.

That's exactly what I did.....but I just don't see frames or party member or myself in the Healbot frame....

Parrky's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any chance of a patch for Mac?

Meltoor's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyways, there's an interesting thing here.
    Bartender4 works flawlessly for every of my character... except my warlock! o_O
    When I do /say BT4 it spams me with 16 pages of lua error, yet it works on my other chars without any error, weird. (Yes, I tried deleting my warlock's lua config, cache, everything)

mjjones28's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Came across this thread when searching for addons for MoP. Was just curious, I use a ton of addons in the live version but as far as the beta goes.....I am only looking for something that will allow a use of clique or bartender 4. I use grid in live version but to cut down on addons for beta I can use clique with the default UI. Has anyone confirmed that these will work with the fix?

collinetnick's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Noobed out, if you don't like crashing just go back to the last page and download the wow.exe. I personally thought just renaming the crash fix would do it, but you have to change the process aswell..
    Last edited by collinetnick; 04-26-2012 at 03:04 PM.

Znuff's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    1/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ssateneth View Post
    Testing

Edit: Hmm, the offset you gave me didnt match with the offset. I found the pattern starting at 14A6EB. I am an extreme noob at all this stuff, I'm just poking around here in liue of l0l1dk being offline. Anyways, replacing 81 F9 08 F7 with 8B E5 5D C3

Edit2: You have succeeded! +repcookie for you. For others, here is the current WoW.exe with the crash fix, addon loading hack, AND unprotect LUA hack. Enjoy.

edit3: A̶c̶t̶u̶a̶l̶l̶y̶,̶ ̶e̶r̶,̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶c̶l̶o̶s̶e̶.̶ ̶I̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶/̶r̶u̶n̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶t̶e̶c̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶f̶u̶n̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶r̶u̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶i̶d̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶d̶d̶o̶n̶.̶ NEVER MIND, The blocked popup still comes up, but it still runs the protected functions. I'll just use some code in addons to suppress the error box and the sounds. Added SetCVar("Sound_EnableSFX","0") at the start of the code and StaticPopup_Hide("ADDON_ACTION_FORBIDDEN") SetCVar("Sound_EnableSFX","1") at the end of it, no more popup and no more sound effect.
    I tried this, and it crashed like hell for me

I ended up downloading TOM_RUS's fixed exe (dunno where I got the link from), then following his instructions and it works perfectly now.

Here's the result: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/120650/WoW_CrashFix_Addon.zip

As always scan the hell out of it and whatever you want to do with it.
    Last edited by Znuff; 04-26-2012 at 03:05 PM. Reason: Added .exe

paintpauller's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mjjones28 View Post
    Came across this thread when searching for addons for MoP. Was just curious, I use a ton of addons in the live version but as far as the beta goes.....I am only looking for something that will allow a use of clique or bartender 4. I use grid in live version but to cut down on addons for beta I can use clique with the default UI. Has anyone confirmed that these will work with the fix?
    I’m not a healer so I haven't checked out clique (if it works at all it will need sLegacy) but I do know that heal bot is working if u get the one from this forum and "sLegacy" (also from this forum). as for bartender haven't had a chance to check out Meltoor's but I plan to next time I get on the beta, its configured to show the new "companions" micro menu button and to work with beta! But as far as I know the vehicular bar still won’t show so I would suggest using ACP (Addon Control Panel) to turn it off/on without logging out when needed. Here is a list of addons that users have patched for the beta and posted through the forum and a list of addons u can get from Curse that will work with no modification (some may require sLegacy to work properly)

Enable Addons:
    - An .exe that u run every time u open wow to enable addons:
    Here is version for new (15640) beta release Filebeam - Beam up that File Scottie! Only hex-edited old version from _Mike
    - Must have to use addons like healbot, skada, clique (if clique works haven’t tested) and much more!:
    this is a addon and should be placed in (\\World of Warcraft Beta\Interface\AddOns) and the folder name must be !!!Legacy
    Originally Posted by sezz View Post
    Thanks hordz, forgot those two (I only have one addon where I use them, that was the first addon I updated *g*) - added!
    http://sezz.at/download/sLegacy-20120420.zip
    - Use if u don’t want to open the .exe every time to enable addons (I have not used):
    Originally Posted by Vandra View Post
    Of course he did
    Btw, here is the fixed wow.exe with addons enabled: Filebeam - Beam up that File Scottie!
    ADDONS:
    - Use this Bartender:
    Originally Posted by Meltoor View Post
    Bartender Updated for build 15640 (latest)
    -Now it shows the "companions" micromenu button
    Filebeam - Beam up that File Scottie!
    Based on Oprime-s version
    - Use this for Skada (Dps Hps and more working):
    Originally Posted by TOM_RUS View Post
    And few more fixes:
    Removed: RAID_ROSTER_UPDATE and PARTY_MEMBERS_CHANGED events
    Added: GROUP_ROSTER_UPDATE event
    Skada for Beta
    - Use this for combo point tracker:
    Originally Posted by paintpauller View Post
    for thos looking for a working combo point addon for ret pallys, heres ristretto power modified to show 5 bars for pallys, it will work for other classes but if u play a H/P-pally then it will show 5 bars!
    don't know if it will work with a monk haven't tested it. but it should work.
    Free File Hosting - Online Storage; Upload Mp3, Videos, Music. Backup Files
    - Use this for Recount:
    - Use this for Healbot, Ace3, ACP, Combuctor, OmniCC, Prat-3.0, Quartz, and ShadowedUnitFrames
    Use the more up to date Bartender4 that was posted ^^:
    my addons folder (might contain addons that did not need any modifying): Filebeam - Beam up that File Scottie!
    contains: Ace3, ACP, Bartender4, Combuctor, Healbot, OmniCC, Prat-3.0, Quartz, ShadowedUnitFrames
    don't expect anything to work 100%
    thanks _Mike for the release
    edit: fix for HealBot , edit HealBot_Action.lua line 2361 insert "!".. before sName
    button:SetAttribute(HB_prefix.."spell-heal"..j, "!"..sName);
    Addons i have tested and work (some may need sLegacy):
    -EasyZoomOut
    -Masque (ButtonFacade)
    -Mapster
    -Misspelled
    -Omen
    -pNameplates
    -r_Power (Ristretto Power)
    -SexyMap
    -SunnArt
    -Tipsy
    -TipTac

Addons confermed working by djrikyx:
    -MikScrollingBattleText
    -shNameplates (little problem with a green border)
    -XPBarNone
    -Bagnon
    -MinimapButtonFrame

Hope that its helps everyone out and big thanks to everyone that has contributed to making this possible!
    Last edited by paintpauller; 04-26-2012 at 05:52 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyways, there's an interesting thing here.
    Bartender4 works flawlessly for every of my character... except my warlock! o_O
    When I do /say BT4 it spams me with 16 pages of lua error, yet it works on my other chars without any error, weird. (Yes, I tried deleting my warlock's lua config, cache, everything)
    does this mean that u fixed the vehicle bar bug if so a link would b greatly appreciated!

djrikyx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bartender Updated for build 15640 (latest)
    -Now it shows the "companions" micromenu button
    http://fbe.am/5FO

Based on Oprime-s version
    I'm really interested in this thread, maybe I'll try to fix that nasty vehicle bar bug when I have time ^^
    Thank you!

_____

Anyway, dunno if this was already posted, but here is a working Wow.exe with the Error #132 Fix from TOM_RUS, and Addon Enabled.. I just hex edited the exe, Feel free to test it with any virus checker.

Download

Meltoor's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, the vehicle bar proves to be quite... difficult to fix, the companions fix was basically only a line, but I'll try to do something with it in the weekend, since I hate logging in and out too.
    The whole vehicle handling lua has been rewritten, which is great o_O

Anyways, if you want to review the changed code, you can use a console command to export your latest client's lua interface code, which is:

ExportInterfaceFiles code

Paste this in the WoW console, or perhaps you can use the /console command aswell in-game, it will make a new folder in your World of Warcraft Folder, named:
    BlizzardInterfaceCode
    (There are guides on how to enable the WoW console on many sites)

Last edited by Meltoor; 04-27-2012 at 04:26 AM.

Ssateneth's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Znuff View Post
    I tried this, and it crashed like hell for me

I ended up downloading TOM_RUS's fixed exe (dunno where I got the link from), then following his instructions and it works perfectly now.

Here's the result: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/120650/WoW_CrashFix_Addon.zip

As always scan the hell out of it and whatever you want to do with it.
    The crashes were my fault. I patched the orignal EXE and not the crashfix exe. I have since corrected it and my link has all 3 "hacks" as it should.
    Last edited by Ssateneth; 04-27-2012 at 04:26 AM.
    KuRIoS is awesome!

Znuff's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    1/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New build released. Any hope for new offsets?

EDIT: Nevermind, TOM_RUS's instructions still work.
    Last edited by Znuff; 04-27-2012 at 06:19 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, the vehicle bar proves to be quite... difficult to fix, the companions fix was basically only a line, but I'll try to do something with it in the weekend, since I hate logging in and out too.
    The whole vehicle handling lua has been rewritten, which is great o_O

Anyways, if you want to review the changed code, you can use a console command to export your latest client's lua interface code, which is:

ExportInterfaceFiles code

Paste this in the WoW console, or perhaps you can use the /console command aswell in-game, it will make a new folder in your World of Warcraft Folder, named:
    BlizzardInterfaceCode
    (There are guides on how to enable the WoW console on many sites)

could just have been one of my addons but in live i don't remember the vehicle bar working for some time too, it might just be easier to do something like dominos does and have the vehicle take over a specified bar rather then making a new bar. if u want i can link u all the lua code that i can find in dominos pertaining to how they handle their vehicle bar. wish i knew more about lua and could do it myself or help out!
    Last edited by paintpauller; 04-27-2012 at 07:09 PM.

Ssateneth's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here are new Beta EXEs for build 15650.
    This one enables addons. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9768004/Wow_15650_addonfix.exe
    This one enables addons and allows unsecure code to run protected functions. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9768004/Wow_...ix_luahack.exe. You will still get "blocked script" popups, but it still runs the protected functions. If the popup and sound annoys you, add SetCVar("Sound_EnableSFX","0") at the start of the chunk of code using protected functions and StaticPopup_Hide("ADDON_ACTION_FORBIDDEN") SetCVar("Sound_EnableSFX","1") at the end of it, no more popup and no more sound effect.
    Enjoy.
    KuRIoS is awesome!

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast