0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by oprime View Post
    my addons folder (might contain addons that did not need any modifying): Filebeam - Beam up that File Scottie!
    contains: Ace3, ACP, Bartender4, Combuctor, Healbot, OmniCC, Prat-3.0, Quartz, ShadowedUnitFrames
    don't expect anything to work 100%

thanks _Mike for the release

edit: fix for HealBot , edit HealBot_Action.lua line 2361 insert "!".. before sName
    I've done this and still Healbot does not work. I don't see any players in the frame at all. Any ideas please?

MoP beta - Enabling addons
    paintpauller's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by axelaldar View Post
    I've done this and still Healbot does not work. I don't see any players in the frame at all. Any ideas please?
    u must run the .exe every time u open wow to get the addons enabled, make sure that u have load out of date addons selected in the addons tab on toon sel page. if the addons are red that means u need to run the .exe, then just reopen the addons tab. also see 1st post for more info!

the addons that are linked here are just altered addons that work after the game has been fixed to except addons!

axelaldar's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have no problems with loading the addons....I have a problem with Healbot itself. It loads in game but no players (including myself) are displayed in the Healbot frame. I did edit the LUA as on page 3 of this thread but still nothing, Any suggestions please?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    do u have the other plugin addons posted here, my healbot worked off the bat but i downloaded all the addons that i wanted off this sight at once including some that help other addons like the "sLegacy-20120420" i would go through and get them and also re download the healbot from the most recent post that's not a quote. see where that gets u and let me know.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bu_ba_911 View Post
    here's skada..... working..... for the most part lol

getting some Mouseover Tooltip errors and I just can't track down the issue.... but I fixed the Party and Raid logic and i THINK it should be working.... no promises lol

http://goo.gl/1NuIC
    not working i :confused:
    thought it was but didnt realize that the # weren't moving. there's a updating problem with it and as soon as u get a # (hps dps dmg, whatever) it will keep that same # up there until u go back a menu and then re select what mode u where in and it picks a new # to stick its meters at. so some where it needs to b refreshing its logs or whatever it does to calc the dmg heals exc. hope that makes since. lolz

thanks to every1 in advance!!

EDIT: found it out was stopping the updates, it was a miss named folder in my addons folder =! lolz

thanks again bu_ba_911 for the Skada now that that fixed its working flawlessly! and thanks to sezz for that addon that i miss named and ended up fixing my problem!
    also it would b great if i could get someone to get a look at Need To Know, its the last addon i need to make the beta playable:

+rep to some1 who can get a working "Need to Know" its a must have for my ui and for me to play sadly
    link to addon:
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/need-to-know

now all i need for my UI is "Need to Know". if any of u know a addon like need to know or get it working hit me up!

AGAIN THANKS ALL FOR MAKING THIS ALL WORK!!!!
    Last edited by paintpauller; 04-23-2012 at 12:57 AM.

axelaldar's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by paintpauller View Post
    do u have the other plugin addons posted here, my healbot worked off the bat but i downloaded all the addons that i wanted off this sight at once including some that help other addons like the "sLegacy-20120420" i would go through and get them and also re download the healbot from the most recent post that's not a quote. see where that gets u and let me know.
    Yup, I downloaded all the plugins etc but still my healbot refuses to work. Grrrr

Yevrashka's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yup, I downloaded all the plugins etc but still my healbot refuses to work. Grrrr
    even clique doesn't work. It seems to be not seeing the frames

TOM_RUS's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    0/52
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Skada for Beta. I guess it's better fix than one posted by bu_ba_911.
    Last edited by TOM_RUS; 04-23-2012 at 05:53 AM.

firepong's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TOM_RUS View Post
    LINK: http://pqrotation-profiles.googlecod...les/AddOns.rar

I consider mine better than both of you guys . The only part of the add-on that doesn't work is Keep Segment as well as segments not working for certain situations.

I couldn't get segments to work on my low chars, but it works on my higher level ones. I believe the reason it's not working is cause you have to join a group to get the segments to actually start recording. The segments don't show how long the fight has gone on, but thats because i removed that part of the code because of errors. As soon as your able to get it to keep segments (Pretty sure it's to join a party, but not sure), all the errors, I'm sure, will be gone.

And for the big crowd control, you can report data to chat. I wouldn't suggest doing this though because you will get a lot of spam. I had posted in a dungeon after we finished and I got spammed by all the people in the group, was funny, but I think I got reported lol.

Again, segments are saved on my 85+ chars, but not being saved on my level 3 druid I tried it on. For whatever reason, could not get them to save.

oprime's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You must download my addon pack I linked earlier in this thread, and modify that HealBot from the pack.

bu_ba_911's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TOM_RUS View Post
    Originally Posted by firepong View Post
    LINK: http://pqrotation-profiles.googlecod...les/AddOns.rar

I consider mine better than both of you guys . The only part of the add-on that doesn't work is Keep Segment as well as segments not working for certain situations.

I couldn't get segments to work on my low chars, but it works on my higher level ones. I believe the reason it's not working is cause you have to join a group to get the segments to actually start recording. The segments don't show how long the fight has gone on, but thats because i removed that part of the code because of errors. As soon as your able to get it to keep segments (Pretty sure it's to join a party, but not sure), all the errors, I'm sure, will be gone.

And for the big crowd control, you can report data to chat. I wouldn't suggest doing this though because you will get a lot of spam. I had posted in a dungeon after we finished and I got spammed by all the people in the group, was funny, but I think I got reported lol.

Again, segments are saved on my 85+ chars, but not being saved on my level 3 druid I tried it on. For whatever reason, could not get them to save.
    showoffs.....
    i never claimed to make it work perfectly.... i just claimed it did what it was asked to do XD display DPS and HPS anything more than that would take to much of my time delving into the inner workings

ty both for the contributions and i shall continue my rep giving when i have access to more
    ^0^Team Nova's PQR NCC ^0^

If you think someone did something good, take the time to show your appreciation!

TOM_RUS's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    0/52
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by firepong View Post
    Take a look ar Blizz UI Diff. That's what Blizzard changed in theirs UI files. I did the same in Skada. They added IsInRaid/IsInGroup API's and you missed them.

And few more fixes:
    Removed: RAID_ROSTER_UPDATE and PARTY_MEMBERS_CHANGED events
    Added: GROUP_ROSTER_UPDATE event

Skada for Beta

More API changes can be found in this topic: http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=43091
    Last edited by TOM_RUS; 04-24-2012 at 04:11 AM.

Ssateneth's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New beta EXE is out @ Filebeam - Beam up that File Scottie! (copy pasted from memory editing section). Please update
    KuRIoS is awesome!

djrikyx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ssateneth View Post
    New beta EXE is out @ Filebeam - Beam up that File Scottie! (copy pasted from memory editing section). Please update
    For me doesn't work. Crashing on the login screen.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by djrikyx View Post
    Originally Posted by Ssateneth View Post
    for me doesn't work. Crashing on the login screen.
    I can conferm that this doesnt work i get this error wen logging in:
    There was an error logging in. Please try again later. If the proplem persists, please contact Technical Support at:[//us.battle.net/support/en/article/issue-connecting-21014-1126]
    the server isn't down because i am able to log in if i use the unmodified MoP beta
    an update to enableaddons.exe would b great and again thanks to all for making addons available in the beta!
    Last edited by paintpauller; 04-25-2012 at 01:31 AM.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast