20/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sezz View Post
    I wrote a small addon that adds some of the old lua functions: http://sezz.at/download/sLegacy-20120418d.zip

Just install it and you can use the latest Recount (Graphs don’t work, they will crash the client!) or TinyDPS (and maybe also other addons, I didn't test a lot because most of the addons I use are written by me and they work with minor changes, but Auctionator und AtlasLoot for example will work too without any errors.). No text-editing required.

The problem is that Blizzard removed GetNumRaidMembers/GetNumPartyMembers, both functions are used in every addon that needs to access the number of players in your group, my small addon just adds them if they don't exist (and also some other functions, more to come).

+5 rep. Thanks a lot.

MoP beta - Enabling addons
    sezz's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hordz View Post
    GetActiveTalentGroup = GetActiveSpecGroup
    GetPrimaryTalentTree = GetSpecialization
    Thanks hordz, forgot those two (I only have one addon where I use them, that was the first addon I updated *g*) - added!
    http://sezz.at/download/sLegacy-20120420.zip

djrikyx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HI, Thank you very much for this great program! I can't play without addons!

There is someone who got FULL working bartender?

It works 90%, but the micromenu doesn't even appear, and also for some quest that need to use the pet or veichle bars, they just don't show and you need to logout, disable bartender etc.. Annoying..

Anyway, addons i tested and work are: Sexymap, Masque (ButtonFacade), MikScrollingBattleText, shNameplates (little problem with a green border), Quartz, TipTac, XPBarNone, Bagnon, MinimapButtonFrame, Prat3, OmniCC

TitanPanel doesn't work.. really hoped was working..
    Last edited by djrikyx; 04-20-2012 at 05:57 PM.

akspa420's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    73/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a question about the program, EnableAddons.exe - is it a memory writing patch? I'll probably toss it into ida to try and understand how it works, but could something like this be done for modding purposes like http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...n-remover.html - such that we don't need to have a patched exe on disk, but rather in the executable's image?

_Mike's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by akspa420 View Post
    I have a question about the program, EnableAddons.exe - is it a memory writing patch? I'll probably toss it into ida to try and understand how it works, but could something like this be done for modding purposes like http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...n-remover.html - such that we don't need to have a patched exe on disk, but rather in the executable's image?
    You have the source included and still you choose to disassemble it instead? o_O Fine, do whatever you want. Even though it's a very strange choice
    And I'm not really sure I understand your question.. You don't need a patched exe currently. This is patching the image in memory.
    Or do you mean that you want a patched exe? If so then yes of course it's possible. The source lists both the address, the original bytes, and the new ones.

akspa420's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    73/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    May I apologize for being retarded? I hadn't noticed the huge text stating "Source:".
    Derp.

paintpauller's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by firepong View Post
    +rep to anyone that can send a working Damage meter my way? Would be whole-fully pleased and give you 5 rep for your contribution

EDIT* Ok, it looks like Skada is working, but it can't tell when you in or out of combat, so something is wrong with it. I'll see what I can figure out later. Right now, its off to bed for me lol.
    just got beta today and am working on getting addons! i have read through and all but all i could find on Skada was ^^. any idea whats wrong with it. for me having multiple meters up is a must and thus Skada is the way to go for a meter addon.

-thanks in advance!!

bu_ba_911's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by paintpauller View Post
    just got beta today and am working on getting addons! i have read through and all but all i could find on Skada was ^^. any idea whats wrong with it. for me having multiple meters up is a must and thus Skada is the way to go for a meter addon.

-thanks in advance!!
    tinydps work.... just go through and do this...

Notepad++

Find/Replace

GetNumPartyMembers() --> GetNumGroupMembers() - 1
    GetNumRaidMembers() --> GetNumGroupMembers() - 1

worked for me.... can't get healing working but DPS is all i needed at the time

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/31448826/TinyDPS.rar - my edited version that i use with no healing working
    ^0^Team Nova's PQR NCC ^0^

If you think someone did something good, take the time to show your appreciation!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    on live i use Skada so i can see healing, dmg, and threat in 3 windows (along with the death log and more) and then i also use recount for dps. so a meter w/o hps is pointless for me.

PS: does tinydps give the ability of having multiple windows at once? then i could use recount for hps and tinydps for dps, dmg but by doing that recount does healing w/o absorbs unlike skada and i wont b able to see the dps difference in meters (skada v.s. recount) along with the death log and more from skada. so the best way would b to find a way to get skada working

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by paintpauller View Post
    on live i use Skada so i can see healing, dmg, and threat in 3 windows (along with the death log and more) and then i also use recount for dps. so a meter w/o hps is pointless for me.

PS: does tinydps give the ability of having multiple windows at once? then i could use recount for hps and tinydps for dps, dmg but by doing that recount does healing w/o absorbs unlike skada and i wont b able to see the dps difference in meters (skada v.s. recount) along with the death log and more from skada. so the best way would b to find a way to get skada working
    tinydps is just the easiest to edit..... i'll look at skada and hope that it's easy to

*edit*
    Blah..... NOT as easy but I'll try and get Damage working at least in Skada
    Last edited by bu_ba_911; 04-21-2012 at 02:33 AM.

If you think someone did something good, take the time to show your appreciation!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks man! it would b great if we could get a heals working too! and any idea how to get domino working i dont want to go to bartender lots of bugs with it even in live, at least last time i used it it was horrible with the vehicular and when u get a action bar tack over thing. and i like domino overall. think many ppl are with me when i say its just a better addon.

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    here's skada..... working..... for the most part lol

getting some Mouseover Tooltip errors and I just can't track down the issue.... but I fixed the Party and Raid logic and i THINK it should be working.... no promises lol

http://goo.gl/1NuIC
    Last edited by bu_ba_911; 04-21-2012 at 03:08 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bu_ba_911 View Post
    here's skada..... working..... for the most part lol

getting some Mouseover Tooltip errors and I just can't track down the issue.... but I fixed the Party and Raid logic and i THINK it should be working.... no promises lol

http://goo.gl/1NuIC
    GREAT WORK! its is working as far as i can see, only have used addons for a couple of mins but it all seams to work hps dps it all! +rep

i do have some problems with bartender (the same as in live, and its y i switched to domino's) the vehicle and stance bars just dont show even when enabled, thus there's no whay to do any thing in a vehicle including getting out and no way to change ur stance!

any chance some1 has a working Domino's? that would b much appreciated!

-thanks in advance

EDIT 1: the XP bar is is shows but is not in the right spot when u mouse over it and or display %, #'s
    Last edited by paintpauller; 04-21-2012 at 12:33 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    for thos looking for a working combo point addon for ret pallys, heres ristretto power modified to show 5 bars for pallys, it will work for other classes but if u play a H/P-pally then it will show 5 bars!

don't know if it will work with a monk haven't tested it.

http://www.filedropper.com/rpowermopretpally

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +rep to some1 who can get a working "Need to Know" its a must have for my ui and for me to play sadly

link to addon:
    NeedToKnow - Buffs & Debuffs - World of Warcraft Addons - Curse

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast