Page 1 of 51 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 763
  1. #1
    Elite User

    CoreCoins User


    Reputation
    422
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    395
    CoreCoins
    964

    Trade Feedbacks

    Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)

    OHack - An open-source multihack



    Donate to Remove Ads, Get ShoutBawx - Elite Forum Access
    Uh ih uh ah ah ting tang wadda wadda bing bang
    Last edited by KuRIoS; 09-17-2012 at 03:58 PM. Reason: Updated for 5.0.5 (16048).
    FireHack - A WoW multihack with Warden protection, Lua unlock, a Lua script API, morphing, fly hack, collision hack, and much more @ FH-WoW

  2. #2
    Legendary Panda

    CoreCoins User

    Confucius's Avatar
    Reputation
    748
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,232
    Blog Entries
    7
    CoreCoins
    6123

    Trade Feedbacks

    Status
    Superior trader
    Positive
    3 (100%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)
    Great release! I will try it later +Rep for this!

  3. #3
    Elite User

    CoreCoins User

    Master674's Avatar
    Reputation
    423
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Kepler-186f
    Posts
    547
    CoreCoins
    1256

    Trade Feedbacks

    Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)
    Last edited by l0l1dk; 25 Minutes Ago at 05:25 AM. Reason: VC++ Redist note
    Go to project settings -> Linker -> Codegeneration -> Set setting from Multithreaded-DLL to Multithreaded and it will link every requirement.

    Pretty nice work so far. Great to see there are still some people who work in the hacking scene

  4. #4
    Elite User

    CoreCoins User


    Reputation
    422
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    395
    CoreCoins
    964

    Trade Feedbacks

    Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master674 View Post
    Go to project settings -> Linker -> Codegeneration -> Set setting from Multithreaded-DLL to Multithreaded and it will link every requirement.

    Pretty nice work so far. Great to see there are still some people who work in the hacking scene
    I know I can do that, but almost everyone has it installed, so I rather not increase both the injector and the DLL by ~150KB when it's probably not needed.

  5. #5
    MoD
    MoD is offline
    Miscellaneous Options Dev

    CoreCoins User

    MoD's Avatar
    Reputation
    366
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    On Map Dungeon
    Posts
    137
    CoreCoins
    308

    Trade Feedbacks

    Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)
    I'm nowhere near to supporting bots/hacks, I don't use any, however;

    It's nice to see such things going open source, I hope it kicks those poorly made pay haxs makers where it hurts.

    DarkLinux / Everdox and you deserve some cookies for releasing free but what looks like decent tools for everyone.


  6. #6
    Corporal
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    26
    CoreCoins
    0

    Trade Feedbacks

    Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)
    I was really quite excited reading your post... Jumped over to look at the source... Then realized its C++.

    Looks like I'm off to learn a new language.

    +rep *edit Apparently I cant rep you. But if/when I can. I shall.

  7. #7
    Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    20
    CoreCoins
    0

    Trade Feedbacks

    Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)
    When I get some rep, I'll rep you...thanks for this! I've been waiting for one of these for AGES!

  8. #8
    Sergeant
    Reputation
    12
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    52
    CoreCoins
    33

    Trade Feedbacks

    Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)
    Awesome shit, thank you, would rep if you I could!

  9. #9
    Knight
    Reputation
    21
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    191
    CoreCoins
    2

    Trade Feedbacks

    Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeselover View Post
    I was really quite excited reading your post... Jumped over to look at the source... Then realized its C++.

    Looks like I'm off to learn a new language.

    +rep *edit Apparently I cant rep you. But if/when I can. I shall.
    use reflector and disassemble it into C# xD

    +rep x3 for your work
    MMOEmpire.net CEO

  10. #10
    Elite User

    CoreCoins User


    Reputation
    422
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    395
    CoreCoins
    964

    Trade Feedbacks

    Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LegacyAX View Post
    use reflector and disassemble it into C# xD

    +rep x3 for your work
    Reflector can't disassemble this. This isn't written with .NET, it's native code.

  11. #11
    Knight
    Reputation
    21
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    191
    CoreCoins
    2

    Trade Feedbacks

    Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)
    ah Sorry I assumed, made an ass of me. even more props ... you still get ur 3 cookies
    MMOEmpire.net CEO

  12. #12
    Banned
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2
    CoreCoins
    0

    Trade Feedbacks

    Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)
    Cant compile sources at fiorst problem with Detours i installed Detours lib 3.0 it doesnt work, i installed the 1.5 version of Detours and then it worked but now i have another error and cant compile :
    Error 2 error C2065: 'CGCamera__UpdateMotion_ulong_' : undeclared identifier
    Error 1 error C2065: 'CGGameUI__ShowBlockedActionFeedback' : undeclared identifier
    4 IntelliSense: identifier "CGCamera__UpdateMotion_ulong_" is undefined
    3 IntelliSense: identifier "CGGameUI__ShowBlockedActionFeedback" is undefined


    I tried to compile using Microsoft Visul Studio c++ 2010
    Can you help please ?
    Thks a lot for sharing !

  13. #13
    Master Sergeant
    Reputation
    6
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    95
    CoreCoins
    46

    Trade Feedbacks

    Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)
    Ive never hacked wow before, thanks for the free lols in org XD

  14. #14
    Master Sergeant
    Reputation
    6
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    95
    CoreCoins
    46

    Trade Feedbacks

    Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)
    edit that, cant get this to work to save my life

  15. #15
    Elite User

    CoreCoins User


    Reputation
    422
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    395
    CoreCoins
    964

    Trade Feedbacks

    Status
    n/a
    Positive
    0 (0%)
    Negative
    0 (0%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesux View Post
    Cant compile sources at fiorst problem with Detours i installed Detours lib 3.0 it doesnt work, i installed the 1.5 version of Detours and then it worked but now i have another error and cant compile :
    Error 2 error C2065: 'CGCamera__UpdateMotion_ulong_' : undeclared identifier
    Error 1 error C2065: 'CGGameUI__ShowBlockedActionFeedback' : undeclared identifier
    4 IntelliSense: identifier "CGCamera__UpdateMotion_ulong_" is undefined
    3 IntelliSense: identifier "CGGameUI__ShowBlockedActionFeedback" is undefined


    I tried to compile using Microsoft Visul Studio c++ 2010
    Can you help please ?
    Thks a lot for sharing !
    Make sure that Offsets.hpp is included in Hack.hpp.

    Quote Originally Posted by BHLDepression View Post
    edit that, cant get this to work to save my life
    Is it giving an error? I need more info to know why it isn't working.

 

 
Page 1 of 51 1234511 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:23 AM. Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved. Resources saved on this page: MySQL 5.88%
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Digital Point modules: Sphinx-based search