Note: This is a copy of my thread over at Mmocybot
Update: I just made 40k gold with the ToT method in 1 day
Part 1 Halls of Lightning
Updated! New attachment at the end of the post. Now picks up all mobs and makes a full circle.
Location: Dungeon (Halls of Lighting, near Ulduar)
Exact location: "The Iron Crucible". You will see it on the dungeon map once you enter.
Charms/Hour - Around 300 +- depends on your class and spec.
Tips: Download PQR Rotation from OwnedCore for EPIC ownage. If you need help finding a profile for your class for PQR, just use the Search Thread feature. There are 350 pages so there's nothing weird if you don't manage to find a profile for your class yourself.
Cheers from Poland
Throne of Tides (New!)
- Death Knights (pref. Blood)
Might be doable by:
The Hard Part:
1. You need to get there. Yeah, it's not easy. Clearing trash might be hard + you need to kill the first boss there (Lady Naz'jar). I won't go into detail: here is a awesome video by PowerWordGold from Youtube on how to get there.
2. The mobs put a stackable disease on you once they die (if they die near you). It can deal as much as 5k dmg/sec if stacked to 20! That's why this is almost impossible for classes without self healing and/or cleansing.
The Good Part:
1. The respawn rate is insane.
2. The mobs have 3k hp = one shot by most AoE spells.
3. As you can probably imaging, the amount of charms/hour is mad. I am getting around 600/hour as a retri pally.
Note: It's very useful if your class can dispel diseases - however, your bot also has to be able to do that. If you don't have a Custom Class for Cybot that can cleanse, I suggest getting PQR from OwnedCore. I am not going to describe exactly what it is, how it works and all that stuff - you can find that yourself.