Hello , let me first start by stating that I did not mod this completely from scratch.
I picked up a patch 4.2 updated version of Ovale Spell Priority [NA mod] by the user "syphilis" (thank you), available here :
Thread: Ovale Spell Priority [NA mod - works with any pLUA hack] updated for 4.2 (Ovale Spell Priority [NA mod - works with any pLUA hack] updated for 4.2)
What is this? :
This is a hacked version of Ovale Spell Priority addon with semi-auto (1 button spam) and full-auto functionality (no button spamming at all). Ovale is used to visually follow your rotation accordingly to a specific pre-made profile (in the form of LUA code).
You will need to disable the LUA protection on your WoW client. You can do this with any pLUA hack (Evo hack, project snowball,etc).
Tested with Evo Hack only.
Currently I am doing 24k dps on dummies with a self-buffed feral druid.
This version has the following features added :
(Phase1) (non-auto rotation specific)
- Added local hard coded variables (for custom keybinds) to the top of the document so you can easily change the keybinds, in case you are like me and hate replacing keys : 1,2,3
- Default keybinds are now => "," for rot1, "." for rot2, "-" for rot3. This makes it easy to use the rotation for a US layout keyboard. You can change this in the file "OvaleIcone.lua".
- Complete review of the code.
- Fixed possible mem leak.
- Fixed ocasional system hog bug (when FPS dropped below 3fps).
- Fixes for Feral Druids, it should now properly cast Mangle and "unstuck" the rotation.
- Improved performance by tuning down the refresh rate of setBindKey.
(Phase2) (full auto rotation specific)
- Full auto-rotation casting using castByID. Hard coded to "target" (you can change this in "OvaleIcone.lua", possible choices are "Focus" "TargetsTarget" refer to wow macros for more)
- Improved performance and prevented lock ups by using a stopwatch style construct, adapted to non-auto rotation code too.
- Added 4 auto-rotation spammers. One of them should be used for debug only.
-- A auto-rotation spammer will "spam the keys" for you so you dont have to. You have 3 main ones, one for each Ovale's buttons.
-- Some Ovale profiles will use a specific spammer for the main rotation and a second (and sometimes a third one) for gap fillers and cooldowns (trinkets, long cooldowns, pots, etc).
-- You can enable those spammers individually with commands ingame such as "/ovale autorot1" (1,2 or 3). Those work as toggles, so typing the command two times will cause it to enable and then disable.
--- I suggest you macro them, so you dont have to type them in all the time. Remember you can enable all the rotations at the same time, what they do will depend on the profile you load in Ovale.
-- In case you forget the commands, I added them into the global command list help for Ovale, so you can review them by typing "/ovale".
- Available commands :
-- "/ovale autorot1" -> enable auto-rotation number 1, this is 1 to 3, "autorot1" for the first one, "autorot2" for the second one, etc.
-- "/ovale autorotall" -> enable all (even undocumented ones) auto-rotations. This should only be used for debug. It will also tell what rotation it gets the spells from with a index number (in case you dont know what rotation to enable).
-- "/ovale debugAutoRot" -> enable debugging of the rotation, so you can easily see if it is casting correctly.
-- "/ovale NA" -> enable NA mod. Command line of the NA mod button on Ovale's frame.
Since this is nothing more than a WoW addon, you can just copy the files provided to the Addons folder inside Interface folder of your WoW install. You can find it usually in "C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns".
You will also need a pLUA hack. I assume you can find that on your own, or you should not use this.
To make custom profiles work with "NA Mod" 1key spammer you will need to make sure that you add the following lines to the top of your profile (you should not need this for full-auto rotation):
Those two lines are needed to enable the NA mod button in the frame. (you can skip this by using the enable NA mod command, but it does not save, so its a bit annoying).
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
FileDude - Super Simple File Hosting
Before you ask how to make this work, read the whole thread again.
Thank you "Sidoine" for creating and maintaining Ovale, "syphilis" for updating the modded version to 4.2 and the original creator of the NA mod (dont know who is).