Hacked Ovale Spell Priority with Full Auto Functionality [also with NA mod] menu

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SilentWarrior's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hacked Ovale Spell Priority with Full Auto Functionality [also with NA mod]

Hello , let me first start by stating that I did not mod this completely from scratch.

I picked up a patch 4.2 updated version of Ovale Spell Priority [NA mod] by the user "syphilis" (thank you), available here :
    Thread: Ovale Spell Priority [NA mod - works with any pLUA hack] updated for 4.2 (Ovale Spell Priority [NA mod - works with any pLUA hack] updated for 4.2)

What is this? :

This is a hacked version of Ovale Spell Priority addon with semi-auto (1 button spam) and full-auto functionality (no button spamming at all). Ovale is used to visually follow your rotation accordingly to a specific pre-made profile (in the form of LUA code).

You will need to disable the LUA protection on your WoW client. You can do this with any pLUA hack (Evo hack, project snowball,etc).
    Tested with Evo Hack only.

Currently I am doing 24k dps on dummies with a self-buffed feral druid.

This version has the following features added :

(Phase1) (non-auto rotation specific)
    - Added local hard coded variables (for custom keybinds) to the top of the document so you can easily change the keybinds, in case you are like me and hate replacing keys : 1,2,3
    - Default keybinds are now => "," for rot1, "." for rot2, "-" for rot3. This makes it easy to use the rotation for a US layout keyboard. You can change this in the file "OvaleIcone.lua".
    - Complete review of the code.
    - Fixed possible mem leak.
    - Fixed ocasional system hog bug (when FPS dropped below 3fps).
    - Fixes for Feral Druids, it should now properly cast Mangle and "unstuck" the rotation.
    - Improved performance by tuning down the refresh rate of setBindKey.

(Phase2) (full auto rotation specific)
    - Full auto-rotation casting using castByID. Hard coded to "target" (you can change this in "OvaleIcone.lua", possible choices are "Focus" "TargetsTarget" refer to wow macros for more)
    - Improved performance and prevented lock ups by using a stopwatch style construct, adapted to non-auto rotation code too.
    - Added 4 auto-rotation spammers. One of them should be used for debug only.
    -- A auto-rotation spammer will "spam the keys" for you so you dont have to. You have 3 main ones, one for each Ovale's buttons.
    -- Some Ovale profiles will use a specific spammer for the main rotation and a second (and sometimes a third one) for gap fillers and cooldowns (trinkets, long cooldowns, pots, etc).
    -- You can enable those spammers individually with commands ingame such as "/ovale autorot1" (1,2 or 3). Those work as toggles, so typing the command two times will cause it to enable and then disable.
    --- I suggest you macro them, so you dont have to type them in all the time. Remember you can enable all the rotations at the same time, what they do will depend on the profile you load in Ovale.

-- In case you forget the commands, I added them into the global command list help for Ovale, so you can review them by typing "/ovale".
    - Available commands :
    -- "/ovale autorot1" -> enable auto-rotation number 1, this is 1 to 3, "autorot1" for the first one, "autorot2" for the second one, etc.
    -- "/ovale autorotall" -> enable all (even undocumented ones) auto-rotations. This should only be used for debug. It will also tell what rotation it gets the spells from with a index number (in case you dont know what rotation to enable).
    -- "/ovale debugAutoRot" -> enable debugging of the rotation, so you can easily see if it is casting correctly.
    -- "/ovale NA" -> enable NA mod. Command line of the NA mod button on Ovale's frame.

Installing :

Since this is nothing more than a WoW addon, you can just copy the files provided to the Addons folder inside Interface folder of your WoW install. You can find it usually in "C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns".
    You will also need a pLUA hack. I assume you can find that on your own, or you should not use this.

To make custom profiles work with "NA Mod" 1key spammer you will need to make sure that you add the following lines to the top of your profile (you should not need this for full-auto rotation):
    Define(NAENABLE 99999)
    AddCheckBox(naenable SpellName(NAENABLE))

Those two lines are needed to enable the NA mod button in the frame. (you can skip this by using the enable NA mod command, but it does not save, so its a bit annoying).

Virus-Total :
    VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner

Download :
    FileDude - Super Simple File Hosting

Before you ask how to make this work, read the whole thread again.

Thank you "Sidoine" for creating and maintaining Ovale, "syphilis" for updating the modded version to 4.2 and the original creator of the NA mod (dont know who is).
    Last edited by SilentWarrior; 11-04-2011 at 04:22 PM. Reason: formatting
    Ex-Ppather dev. Creator of BigSister, a multi-session relogger/restarter and manager, BigSeries CCs for WowRobot and Yoink's unstuck thingy (made sustainable fly gathering possible, yay!).
    Creator of Destructu, a AAA quality 3D RTS game (similar to Company of Heroes).

If you think my work as useful, please consider the rep button.

Hacked Ovale Spell Priority with Full Auto Functionality [also with NA mod]
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So many views, no replies.

I wonder, you guys need profiles for Ovale?
    Ex-Ppather dev. Creator of BigSister, a multi-session relogger/restarter and manager, BigSeries CCs for WowRobot and Yoink's unstuck thingy (made sustainable fly gathering possible, yay!).

zahremar's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great job! =) THx
    edit
    defult key bind for rot2 does not wrok
    set key bindind for rot2 does not work
    Last edited by zahremar; 11-07-2011 at 12:23 AM.

SprayPlaster's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't log on WoW at the moment so can't test this yet. If it works, will definitely +rep! A couple of questions if you don't mind, does this still make my fps go from 60 to 10 when activated? And about your feral profile, can the program detect if you're behind the target or not and whether it still gets confused between cat mangle and bear mangle? Oops, that's 3 questions, haha. Thanks for your time!

Candlejack14's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll test it in a bit, not sure how I feel about it yet.

SprayPlaster's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Works fine for me (only tested the stock boomkin rotation). Anyone here who can help me modify the moonkin script from the first post on this thread for this modified ovale? I can't for the life of me make it to even appear on my screen >.<

The Moonkin Repository &bull; View topic - Skarnu Ovale Druid Script - All PvE Specs

Edit: Phew, finally able to make it work. Now, if only snowball stops crashing WoW for me lol
    Last edited by SprayPlaster; 11-08-2011 at 11:52 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by SprayPlaster View Post
    Can't log on WoW at the moment so can't test this yet. If it works, will definitely +rep! A couple of questions if you don't mind, does this still make my fps go from 60 to 10 when activated? And about your feral profile, can the program detect if you're behind the target or not and whether it still gets confused between cat mangle and bear mangle? Oops, that's 3 questions, haha. Thanks for your time!
    I play a feral druid. I have been modifying my own version lately. It has some more improvements on memory management, a command to turn off action, one to check combat and only work in combat, slow things down, etc.

As well as a toggle for "front mode" where it will replace shred with mangle, for fights like ragnaros.

Will upload it later.

gotforce's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you planning on updating this for 4.3?

lubiepiwo's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmm no answer as i can see but any of you guys has any idea if hacked ovale is able to download somewhere ?? i cant find it anywhere ;/

TheGreatRowaH's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone able to update for 4.3?

kildare's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    10/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    here is the 4.3 version

http://holterexames.sytes.net/Ovale4.3byKidling.rar

can anyone test? i dont have any lua enable here to test

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kildare View Post
    here is the 4.3 version

http://holterexames.sytes.net/Ovale4.3byKidling.rar

can anyone test? i dont have any lua enable here to test
    CONFIRMED! +rep!!

TheLordJesusHimself's Avatar Elite User Fuck am not Jewish. Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    141/268
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PQR imo its 10 times better... but thanks i suppose may come in handy

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah but PQR has a delay between each cast, which means loss of deeps

hilion's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TheGreatRowaH View Post
    CONFIRMED! +rep!!
    I tried using it with the lua enabler from Evo Hack.
    I might be to dumb to use it i dont know but what am i supposed to do after i enabled the protected lua functions?

I tried using the /ovale autorot1-3 commands but they dont seem to be recognized in this Version.
    Also simply clicking the buttons in one of the 3 Rotations doesnt seem to be working either.
    So i guess im kinda lost.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast