Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A really nice thing I've been using it for is to sprint longer. I tap the key at 1 second on my sprint, and I continue at sprinting speed until the lag catches up.

Lag7 Strategic Lagtool
    broly7's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kataldt View Post
    A really nice thing I've been using it for is to sprint longer. I tap the key at 1 second on my sprint, and I continue at sprinting speed until the lag catches up.
    How many time did you use Lag7? 7,8 seconds?

stebbi85's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by broly7 View Post
    How many time did you use Lag7? 7,8 seconds?
    Been using this tool for long time. Love it, i used to use it with 7s untill i got a better connection i use 8 sec, sometimes i use it on 10s. But only when i want to fly longer into caves and stuff to get to jadefang and other cool things.

Kixxa's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried this tool but it doesnt make other players lag when i press F1 in-game.
    What version of WoW supports?
    I play in private servers with the Launcher so when i open WoW, version is 4.0.6.
    Please help me, this hack would be awesome...

22alec22's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    really nice tool. Managed to ninja LM at AB today with 5 people guarding it. I started coming up the hill, hit the lag button (set for 9 seconds) ran up activated the flag, nothing happened, then when the lag went away i was capping the flag and they had no idea i was there.

iEthos's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gonna get right to the point in this question... can you get banned for using this? I want to find uses for this program (not against other players so they can report me) but in dungeons and out in the world, can we some how be detected in using the program and then in turn get banned for using it? Just used it to get the Tiny Shale Spider in Deepholm, worked perfectly... flew in, started the lag, got inside the cave where Jadefang spawns, pressed it again and the mobs loaded, killed Jadefang and got my pet, worked pretty flawlessly. I would just like my question answered so I can possibly use this further for other ideas I may come up with. Thank you!

22alec22's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by iEthos View Post
    Gonna get right to the point in this question... can you get banned for using this? I want to find uses for this program (not against other players so they can report me) but in dungeons and out in the world, can we some how be detected in using the program and then in turn get banned for using it? Just used it to get the Tiny Shale Spider in Deepholm, worked perfectly... flew in, started the lag, got inside the cave where Jadefang spawns, pressed it again and the mobs loaded, killed Jadefang and got my pet, worked pretty flawlessly. I would just like my question answered so I can possibly use this further for other ideas I may come up with. Thank you!
    I think technically you could get banned, but it would be extremely easy to appeal, you just tell them that you were lagging extremely bad. Technicallly thats exactly whats happening, and they have no proof that you were causing it yourself. You probably won't be banned in the first place since when they look at it, it'll just be like huge lag spikes. If they do ban you i would find it very hard to believe if they don't accept the excuse "I was having lag spikes a few times during my battleground". Ive been using it with no problems so far.

stebbi85's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by 22alec22 View Post
    I think technically you could get banned, but it would be extremely easy to appeal, you just tell them that you were lagging extremely bad. Technicallly thats exactly whats happening, and they have no proof that you were causing it yourself. You probably won't be banned in the first place since when they look at it, it'll just be like huge lag spikes. If they do ban you i would find it very hard to believe if they don't accept the excuse "I was having lag spikes a few times during my battleground". Ive been using it with no problems so far.
    Same here, been using it for long time. Love it in BG's and out in the world. Have yet to be banned, people been complaining and whispering me stuff but still no ban. and no GM whisper yet. Like 99% of the time i use it im unkillable by mobs and players Always have it up each time i run wow, even though i dont use it.

sed-'s Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    52/151
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    xp one doesnt work

moonk1n's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    169/24
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lag7 still works perfectly as of 4.2.2 (14545) on Windows 7 x64. Just killed Jadefang and got my pet! Thank you and +rep!

luchin's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doesn't seem to work if you're playing with a proxy such as lowerping/battleping etc.

Richie33's Avatar Member Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does this work for 4.2.2?

sed-'s Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    52/151
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    all i no is the xp one doesnt, wish there was an xp version of this

frII's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello.
    Could u tell me,what is M2 Collision and what is this thing doing?

LisaSimpson's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by frII View Post
    Hello.
    Could u tell me,what is M2 Collision and what is this thing doing?
    M2 Collision is when you try to go through a certain type of gameobject (.M2 Extension),but it blocks you from walking right through it. This hack basically makes your connection laggy when you want it to for an unfair advantage.You can use sprint and then when there is one second of it left,activate this hack and you can add 7+ seconds to that sprint as an example.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast