[BETA] PQRotation - an automated ability priority queue. menu

User Tag List

Page 577 of 731 FirstFirst ... 77477527573574575576577578579580581627677 ... LastLast
Results 8,641 to 8,655 of 10955
    FrostDKsFTW's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by abndrew82 View Post
    Maybe something not possible, but got a question on possibility

Is it possible for PQR to watch for a certain mob to spawn, and target / attack that mob if it does.

My thoughts for this, is right now my guild is raiding Normal DS and we having troubles on the Gunship thing. I am planning to take my DK tonight and made a macro for targeting / deathgripping the Sapper.

The sapper has been a problem for us, as we tend to not normally have a DK and he gets through and blows up.

I am curious if it would be possible to code into the DK profile I am using for it to attack the sapper if it spawns, even if it were to just use the macro I have to get it targeted right when it lands and pulled / chains of iced to me.
    The best way to deal with the sapper as dk is to stand at the front half of the ship and drop a death and decay right in the middle of the ship as the sapper drops down. That should usually reveal him. When he gets to the door he becomes visible anyway, thats when you can use your death grip macro if he makes it that far and then into a chains of ice. If you're standing at the front it should pull him the whole way back and you'll have loads of extra time to finish him.

[BETA] PQRotation - an automated ability priority queue.
    kickmydog's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by crystal_tech View Post
    well i would hope that you have a hunter or rogue throwing flare or a trap or fan of knives to bring it out of stealth first before you use it. as for the hanging issue try this for the local

Code:
    local sapper = UnitName("Twilight Sapper")
    that should fix that part
    100% sure that flare doesn't bring them out of stealth. I've placed flares on the spot where they have landed before and got nothing.
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/world-of-warcraft/world-of-warcraft-bots-programs/wow-bot-maps-profiles/422388-kickmydog-bm-mm-sv-hunter-profiles.html#post2793017

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by crystal_tech View Post
    i found a major flaw with my Time til death timer. it works if you fight one target but once you switch targets mid fight it messes up. I'm working on a fix for this. until i find the fix my profiles can be updated to 2.0.0.7
    Well that would explain why it wasn't working for me a while ago and I removed it. It was on Gunship 2.0 and a lot of target switching on that.
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/world-of-warcraft/world-of-warcraft-bots-programs/wow-bot-maps-profiles/422388-kickmydog-bm-mm-sv-hunter-profiles.html#post2793017

yourson's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any Warrior arms rotation optimized for 2 targets? (to use cleave instead of HS)

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Taran32 View Post
    Are there any Mage leveling profiles around? Doesn't matter how basic. Just looking for something that would speed up the process to level 85. Since Sheuron's expressed that he doesn't care to modify his current ones, I'm hoping someone might have something available.

Also @Kickmydog

Your newest SV profiles aren't functioning properly from what I can tell. I've tried both the SV and SV test profiles you released in the last few days, and both give LUA errors and simply auto attack. Is anyone else experiencing this?
    That's very odd, I just cleared most of Dragon Soul with it as SV this week. PM me with the ability list that you have on the SV profile so I can check.

Xelper's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PQR v2.1 - Download Here
    ---
    NOTE: This is the release version but it is for profile developers, if you have a profile that currently utilizes a Lua file in the Data directory your rotation will NOT work until it has been updated. Stay on 2.0.9 for the time being. This version will be on the updater in a day or two.

-New function: PQR_LoadLua(fileName, forceRun) - Returns true if the file was run/loaded/already ran, returns false otherwise. If forceRun is true then it will run the lua file again even if it has already been previously run.
    -New function: PQR_StopRotation() - Stops the currently running rotation.
    -New function: PQR_SwapRotation(#) - Switches the currently running rotation to another one of the selected rotations. You can figure out which are selected by checking the global variables: PQR_Rotation# (ex: PQR_Rotation1)

I decided to move from loading every Lua file into WoW to running only requested Lua files. This is because some profiles wont even use them, and it is inefficient and a drain on resources/memory to have all Lua files run.
    Example usage, this should be in your initialize prior to using any custom functions:
    Code:
    if PQR_LoadLua("PQR_Bubba_Data.lua") == false then
        PQR_WriteToChat("You are missing PQR_Bubba_Data.lua. Rotation has been stopped.", "Error")
        PQR_StopRotation()
        return true
    end

If you would like to get your profiles ready to go now so they work in 2.0.9 and 2.1 just do the following:
    Code:
    if PQR_LoadLua then
        --Code above here
    end
    Note to developers:
    I did a bunch of testing locally and nothing should be broken by this change. Let me know if you have issues.
    Last edited by Xelper; 03-29-2012 at 06:00 PM.

bu_ba_911's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thx for the update Xelper :-) time to test the new function now so far I haven't experienced any issues with my tests that I've been running either

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk
    ^0^Team Nova's PQR NCC ^0^

If you think someone did something good, take the time to show your appreciation!

xxmarlxx's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi looking for a up to date Survial hunter profile?

Taran32's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kickmydog View Post
    That's very odd, I just cleared most of Dragon Soul with it as SV this week. PM me with the ability list that you have on the SV profile so I can check.
    Sent. Redownloaded PQR and your profile, and still had the same issue. Hoping you can help me figure this one out.

ReapersDeath's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok im starting to get a little pissed off.. D= The green version of PQR worked perfectly fine, and now you guys have done all these updates, and the blue iconed version doesnt work at all. Every time i try opening it, i get an error saying i need .net framework v4. I do and i fully uninstalled and reinstalled. Still not working. How does it go from working flawlessly to not working in an update?

WIndows 7 Home Premium x64 .Net framework most current version. I could use the green version until i downloaded the most current and used the updater thing from the download. Now green is all glitched out and wont even launch and blue gives the error.

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright in about an Hour I'm going to be updating ALL of my profiles to use the new PQR_LoadLua function, which means that they will all work on the latest PQR Version XD

I'll also be using Xelpers Recommended action of using if PQR_LoadLua ~= nil then code to make them backwards compatible

If you think someone did something good, take the time to show your appreciation!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Xelper View Post
    PQR v2.1 - Download Here
    ---
    NOTE: This is the release version but it is for profile developers, if you have a profile that currently utilizes a Lua file in the Data directory your rotation will NOT work until it has been updated. Stay on 2.0.9 for the time being. This version will be on the updater in a day or two.

-New function: PQR_LoadLua(fileName, forceRun) - Returns true if the file was run/loaded/already ran, returns false otherwise. If forceRun is true then it will run the lua file again even if it has already been previously run.
    -New function: PQR_SwapRotation(#) - Switches the currently running rotation to another one of the selected rotations. You can figure out which are selected by checking the global variables: PQR_Rotation# (ex: PQR_Rotation1)

I decided to move from loading every Lua file into WoW to running only requested Lua files. This is because some profiles wont even use them, and it is inefficient and a drain on resources/memory to have all Lua files run.
    Example usage, this should be in your initialize prior to using any custom functions:
    Code:
        PQR_WriteToChat("You are missing PQR_Bubba_Data.lua. Rotation has been stopped.", "Error")
        PQR_StopRotation()
        return true
    end

If you would like to get your profiles ready to go now so they work in 2.0.9 and 2.1 just do the following:
    Code:
    if PQR_LoadLua then
        --Code above here
    end
    Note to developers:
    I did a bunch of testing locally and nothing should be broken by this change. Let me know if you have issues.
    So where do I put this code? In every ability? in my datafile or create a new ability? To me this just seems rather long winded. Why not just have PQR2 put it in automatically just like when you put in a new ability and click save it automatically puts in a return true in the code.

While I appreciate all these features it gets tedious as a profile writer with limited time and limited coding skills keep updating and updating for minor tweaks.

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I told you before..... Make a seperate Ability if you don't have an initialize ability... and just do this...

Code:
    if PQR_RotationStarted == true then
      PQR_RotationStarted = false
      if PQR_LoadLua ~= nil then
        if PQR_LoadLua("PQR_Kickmydog_Data.lua") == false then 
           PQR_WriteToChat("Put the file PQR_Kickmydog_Data.lua in the Data file for this profile to work properly!!!", "Error")
           PQR_RotationStop()
            return true
         end
       end
    end

sheuron's Avatar Knight-Champion
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Xelper View Post
    PQR v2.1 - Download Here
    ---

Code:
        PQR_StopRotation()
        return true
    end

Code:
    if PQR_LoadLua then
        --Code above here
    end
    Note to developers:
    Should add also a way to check PQR version to warm users about outdated PQR.

Code:
    if PQR_Version < 2100 then PQR_WriteToChat("This profile requires PQR 2.1.0.0 or superior to work properly") end
    [ Sheuron PQR Profiles Pack ] https://goo.gl/lfAMC
    If you like this piece of code feel free to invite me a beer making a donation.
    My paypal account: [email protected]

sheuron's Avatar Knight-Champion
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Example code to use with the new rotation swap function

Use this code on the Feral profile
    Code:
    if IsSpellKnown(85101) then
      local rotation = { PQR_Rotation1, PQR_Rotation2, PQR_Rotation3, PQR_Rotation4 } 
      for i=1, 4 do
        if rotation[i] == "Restoration PvE [8/0/33] (xrnResto)" then PQR_SwapRotation(i) end 
      end
    end
    Use this code on the Resto profile
    Code:
    if IsSpellKnown(84735) then
      local rotation = { PQR_Rotation1, PQR_Rotation2, PQR_Rotation3, PQR_Rotation4 } 
      for i=1, 4 do
        if rotation[i] == "Feral Tank PvE [0/32/9] (xrnFera)" then PQR_SwapRotation(i) end 
      end
    end
    Having it on both profiles ll autoswitch rotations when you do on game.
    Last edited by sheuron; 03-29-2012 at 09:33 PM.
    [ Sheuron PQR Profiles Pack ] https://goo.gl/lfAMC
    If you like this piece of code feel free to invite me a beer making a donation.
    My paypal account: [email protected]