[BETA] PQRotation - an automated ability priority queue. menu

User Tag List

Page 678 of 731 FirstFirst ... 178578628674675676677678679680681682728 ... LastLast
Results 10,156 to 10,170 of 10955
    fluxflux's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jab/100780 = Club/115693 = Slice/115695/ = Sever/115687 maybe this iss a problem? with the different Spellnumbers

[BETA] PQRotation - an automated ability priority queue.
    jereminion's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks i wouldnt play wow without this
    my artist web sizzle www.jeremynative.com

crystal_tech's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If someone Create a perfect working Monk Profil i will Donate him with $$$

its in beta yet so it won't be perfect even then after release theres going to be patch hell for the class for a good while. not saying this to stop you from looking just letting ya know what you prob already know.

Please if someone helped you donate rep to them.

bu_ba_911's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by fluxflux View Post
    Jab/100780 = Club/115693 = Slice/115695/ = Sever/115687 maybe this iss a problem? with the different Spellnumbers
    no this is NOT the issue....

This jab works exactly like Moonfire and Sunfire.... even those the spellID changes for Moonfire and ti says Sunfire... Moonfire is still the SpellID being cast...

Same as with all the different forms of jab.... Even tho u changed main-hand weapons.... Jab is still the Ability being fired off
    ^0^Team Nova's PQR NCC ^0^

If you think someone did something good, take the time to show your appreciation!

blacknightlll's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bu_ba_911 View Post
    no this is NOT the issue....

This jab works exactly like Moonfire and Sunfire.... even those the spellID changes for Moonfire and ti says Sunfire... Moonfire is still the SpellID being cast...

Same as with all the different forms of jab.... Even tho u changed main-hand weapons.... Jab is still the Ability being fired off
    yea i second this. I already talked to buba about that and he said the same thing. Then i played with it and it worked

and Xepler your box is full cant pm you
    Last edited by blacknightlll; 04-21-2012 at 07:33 PM.

fluxflux's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    now i´m testing with high latency and is frozen more ( i think) like a Hiccup Memory maybe? its so fu... crazy
    Last edited by fluxflux; 04-21-2012 at 07:45 PM.

fluxflux's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Found now a very good monk guide

Currently a WIP, as with all beta guides. All updates will be posted first to my new blog, World of Monkcraft; I'll update here as time allows. Please let me know what needs fixing/changing/adding.

Changelog:
    21 Apr: Updated FoF/LC/Expel Harm, added stat weights.
    20 Apr: Initial Post

Overview

The windwalker monk is the DPS option for the new monk class intreoduced in Mists of Pandaria. Windwalkers, much like rogues, paladins, or feral druids, have two types of resources they must manage in order to maximize their damage; Energy and Chi. Also like rogues and feral druids, windwalker monks have a 1.0sec GCD for their abilities, as opposed to the traditional 1.5sec GCD. (GCD=Global Cooldown, or the delay before another ability can be used.)

Resources

Energy

Windwalker monks have a 100-point energy pool, which regenerates at 10 energy/sec. This can be slightly increased by haste. The only exception to this constant is Energizing Brew, which temporarily doubles your regen. Currently, energy isn't much of a constraint, since Jab is the only primary rotation ability that uses it.

Chi

Chi is the windwalker monk's primary resource. Chi is mainly built through the use of Jab. (can change names, see below). Currently, Jab costs 40 energy and generates 1 chi baseline, but 2 for Windwalkers due to Muscle Memory. Monks can store up to 4 chi.

Chi Talents: The lvl 30 talents (of which one may be selected) affect Chi usage and regeneration. (See talents below.)

Abilities

Single-Target Abilities

Jab (40 energy, no CD): Increases Chi by 2. Basic attack. Can change to Clobber or Pike, depending on weapon equipped; functionality remains the same.
    Tiger Palm (1 chi, no CD): Moderate damage, increased when target is above 50% HP.
    Blackout Kick (1 chi, no CD): Moderate damage, increased when target is below 50% HP. (The increase is a DOT, but it does stack.)
    Combo Breaker (windwalker mastery): Each time Jab is used, there is a chance to proc a free TP/BK.
    Rising Sun Kick (2 chi, 8s CD): Moderate damage and causes target to take 10% additional damage (from the Monk) for 15 sec.
    Spinning Fire Blossom (1 chi, no CD): Ranged attack, small damage. Used as filler when the Monk is out of melee range.
    Expel Harm (40 energy, 15s CD): Does a small self-heal, then deals that damage to a random mob
    Touch of Death (3 chi, 90s CD): Instakills an enemy with less health than the monk. Affected by Fortifying Brew.

AoE Abilities

Spinning Crane Kick (1 chi): Small AoE damage to all enemies in melee range, lasts 3 sec.
    Flying Serpent Kick (free, 25s CD): More of a movement ability, but does small AoE/root damage when you land.
    Fists of Fury (3 chi, 45s CD): Large AoE damage (but expensive) to all enemies in a frontal cone. Lasts 4 sec. Channeled (no autoattack/other abilities)
    Tigereye Brew (1 chi, 90s CD): Causes TP/BOK/RSK to cleave to 2 additional targets for 20 sec.

Other DPS abilities:

Summon White Tiger Statue: Creates a statue (you choose where it goes). During a fight, every time you spend 3 chi, it will spawn a tiger pet who will move to your current target and attack, once. Still somewhat buggy.

Buffs/Raid Cooldowns:

Stance of the Fierce Tiger: Increases damage by 20%, required for most of the abilities.
    Legacy of the Emperor: +5% stats
    Legacy of the White Tiger: +5 mastery
    Meditation (180s CD): 99% damage reduction, redirects all spell damage to you for 8 sec. Breaks on melee. Will get nerfed.

Movement:

Roll: Similar to blink, you go forward fast. Has 2 charges, starts regenerating when you use the first.
    Flying Serpent Kick: Click once to take off, click again to land. Very fast and fun, but hard to land accurately.
    Transcendence: Similar to Demonic Circle.*Cast it once (for free), places a point. Cast it again (1 chi), places a point at your current location, teleports to old point. Cast it again...etc.

Crowd Control:

Paralysis (15s CD): 30s/60s incapacitate. Melee only so will be semi-tricky to use in dungeons.
    Disable (15 energy): Reduces movement speed by 25%, stacks twice. On third use, roots.
    Grapple Weapon (60s CD): Ranged disarm. Has an additional effect according to tooltip, but doesn't work right now.
    Spear Hand Strike (30 energy/30s CD): Interrupt/Silence.

Healing:

Detox (20energy, 8s CD): Dispels bleeds and poisons.
    Healing Sphere (60 energy): Creates a sphere which can be walked through for health. More of a leveling thing.
    Fortifying Brew (180s CD): Increases health by 100%, but any healing done will be delayed until it ends. 20s duration.
    Resuscitate: Out of combat rez.
    Afterlife: Enemies killed may summon a Healing or Chi Sphere.

Rotations (WIP)

ST Rotation:

Combo Breaker procs (Free TP/BOK)
    Keep RSK debuff up (15s)
    Jin'yu Cider (if 0 Chi)
    TP/BOK, depending on enemy HP %
    Jab for Chi or Expel Harm for self-healing

AOE rotation (2-3)

Tigereye Brew on CD
    Standard ST rotation for 20s
    Once TB is down, use Fists of Fury on CD
    Jab for Chi

AOE rotation (4+)

Fists of Fury on CD
    Spinning Crane Kick
    Jab for Chi

Talents/Glyphs

Talents

Level 15:

Celerity - More rolling is fun, but Momentum is better.
    Tiger's Lust - Depending on encounter, probably best saved for PvP.
    Momentum - Roll's CD is short enough that I'd prefer the movement speed increase.

Level 30:

Power Strikes - Probably the best DPS gain for a tank-and-spank.
    Ascendance - Decent for learning the class.
    Jinyu Cider - Spine-type fights (AKA burst) will want this.

Level 45:

Rushing Jade Wind - NYI, but looks like a ranged Paralysis.
    Charging Ox Wave - AoE knockback and short stun. LARGE radius on the KB currently.
    Leg Sweep - Melee range AoE stun.

Level 60:

Healing Elixers - Meh, we don't drink much compared to the other specs (hic!).
    Dampen Harm - Awesome, but probably getting nerfed. 50% damage reduction on a 30s CD?
    Mystery Talent - TBD

Level 75:

Ring of Peace - NYI
    Mystery Talent
    Life Cocoon - Odd CC.

Level 90:

Chi Bind - TBD
    Rolling Force Globe - TBD
    Chi Torpedo - TBD

Glyphs (TBA)
    Doesn't look like many monk glyphs are implemented yet, as far as I can tell.

Glyph of Fists of Fury - While channeling Fists of Fury, your chance to dodge melee and ranged attacks is increased by 25%. May be useful for leveling.
    Glyph of Expel Harm - Your Expel Harm can now be cast on any friendly target. For Mistweavers.
    Glyph of Meditation - You can now channel Meditation while moving. Helpful, I guess.
    Glyph of Rapid Healing Sphere - Increases the duration of your Healing Spheres by 30 sec. For Mistweavers.
    Glyph of Chi Wave - When you deal damage with Chi Wave, you stun the target for 1 sec. PvP.
    Glyph of Enduring Healing Sphere - When attacked, the cast time of your Healing Sphere is reduced by 50%. Stacks twice. PvP.

Stats
    Agility is the preferred primary stat.
    For secondary stats, likely weighting is hit/exp > crit > haste > mastery, as the rotation currently stands. Have to test whether Agi or Hit/Exp is better.

Source:
    Windwalker Monk Guide

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    honestly.... i don't think that goes here lol

and thats all coded in already >.>

If you think someone did something good, take the time to show your appreciation!

Deva's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To the person asking for a resto druid profile, I suggest looking for Eff's - it was what I was using primarily for a loooong time (months). I have one in the works, and so far, results have been VERY good, but I am still in the process of testing, and have a lot more tweaks (and clean-up) to make before I consider it ready for release.

I'm about to go out for the evening, but when I get back I plan to work on it more. I still need to work in Heroic Yor'sahj handling (which I'll be able to test next week).

So far though, it has performed very well - I matched/out-performed a much more geared main on an alt the other night.

Just be patient, it's coming!
    Deva == a9058727

blind0wl's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi guys, pretty new to this and have been testing Sheuron's profile on my frost mage in PvP....am wondering if someone can direct me on how to make it use the Brain Freeze proc that occurs as it doesn't even try and also when deep freezing someone instead of frostfire bolting, Id prefer that it did two frostbolts followed by a ice lance. I've tried mucking about in the ability editor and added Brain Freeze and pretty much copied the Deep Freeze action as it is just a return true statement....still doesnt seem to do anything when I start the rotation (I've added it to the rotation)...Ive also tried removing the:

Code:
    if UnitBuffID("player",57761) then return true end
    and pasting it to the Frostbolt ability, but it still continues to cast a frostfire bolt....not sure how I would tell it to even do the FB > FB > IL at this stage. Is there any documentation on how any of this works? lol!!

Thanks

v3ntrix's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sorry if i missed it. can someone please post the latest offsets or an update?

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Xelper concerning PQR_UnitBuffID and UnitBuffID

went through ur Ret profile and was wondering if there was a difference between the two?

Saw u have PQR_UnitBuffID in a couple places and saw u used normal UnitBuffID in a couple.....

is this an error? or is there some functionality differences i didn't know about?

dklcfr's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    3/4
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @xelper tried your "beta" exe, and getting "jab returned true executing ability" in the debug but it's not casting anything at all.

Noelpqr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Deva View Post
    To the person asking for a resto druid profile, I suggest looking for Eff's - it was what I was using primarily for a loooong time (months). I have one in the works, and so far, results have been VERY good, but I am still in the process of testing, and have a lot more tweaks (and clean-up) to make before I consider it ready for release.

I'm about to go out for the evening, but when I get back I plan to work on it more. I still need to work in Heroic Yor'sahj handling (which I'll be able to test next week).

So far though, it has performed very well - I matched/out-performed a much more geared main on an alt the other night.

Just be patient, it's coming!
    Sheuron's profile for Restro druid is awesome you should give it a try i just do one change on it to inc the value when rejuv should be cast

imdasandman's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    9/4
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by v3ntrix View Post
    sorry if i missed it. can someone please post the latest offsets or an update?
    use the updater.exe or when you launch pqr there is a button that says " download offsets"
    My Frost/Unholy DK WoL ranking edits(4.3) and crystals Hunter Beta profiles-
    https://imdasandmandeathknight.googl...com/svn/trunk/
    Originally Posted by Valma View Post
    Oh sure. (: Plz,lord,rewrite my profile without "re-inventing a wheel".I'm really interested how would you do so.I even ready to eat my pants if yours will perform better in raids than mine