[BETA] PQRotation - an automated ability priority queue. menu

User Tag List

Page 628 of 731 FirstFirst ... 128528578624625626627628629630631632678728 ... LastLast
Results 9,406 to 9,420 of 10955
    Kaolla's Avatar Contributor
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by derfred View Post
    Anyone got a good list for useful spells to add to the interrupt for arena?
    Here's the list I use in arena. Even when I choose not to use PQR, I still sometimes use Xelper's Interrupt Profile, because it's so good
    http://kaolla-pqr-profiles.googlecod...erruptList.xml

Drop this into your 'Data' folder.

[BETA] PQRotation - an automated ability priority queue.
    Dominium's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Mentally

Still can't get your profiles to work on my level 82 priest

Please help!

cukiemunster's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are there any Resto Druid profiles that have any kind of healing logic for H Yorsahj? So ppl dont get blown up with Deep Corruption stacks? If not how hard would this be to implement?

MastaRage's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    4/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cukiemunster View Post
    Are there any Resto Druid profiles that have any kind of healing logic for H Yorsahj? So ppl dont get blown up with Deep Corruption stacks? If not how hard would this be to implement?
    But I like watching my raid blow up. You would have to ask Sheuron who has the resto druid profile.

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Given that stacks of the debuff are readily visible, the technical side of things probably isn't too difficult. I have a feeling that getting the logic correct is going to be annoying, however.

sheuron's Avatar Knight-Champion
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What about stop rotación ejem debuff is present and manual heal.
    [ Sheuron PQR Profiles Pack ] https://goo.gl/lfAMC
    If you like this piece of code feel free to invite me a beer making a donation.
    My paypal account: [email protected]

Techz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kaolla View Post
    Valma's Warlock Profile is easily one of the most impressive demonstrations of what PQR can do when it's harnessed correctly.
    i used this last night and as far as i know i have the latest version from there sig and everything was ok until we got to madness and it would dps the corruption but not the ARM the wing was fine just not the ARMS!

I hope i have helped so Valma can look into this

But the profile is imba and i was using it for destruction spec not sure if thats the best spec for dps or not any help would be great as i dont have a clue with warlocks lol

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sheuron, I have a question - I want to create a Stopcasting 'ability' in your Survival Hunter rotation. This is what I want it to do:

if Explosive Shot cooldown = 0 and focus>44 then stop casting cobra shot.

Could you write me some code for that? I am sure it's very short, I just don't want to **** it up ;/

Would it be possible for it to check how much of the Cobra Shot cast has been completed? For example, if Cobra Shot is less then 0,3sec from being shot (the cast is ending in 0,3 sec) it wouldn't cancel it... would be great.

I am pretty sure that this could actually result in a DPS increase... on EJ it is said that Explosive shot is your absolute priority and that cancelling your cobra shot cast to get off an explo shot right as it comes off CD is good.

Edit!

Maybe it would be easier to just add some code into the Cobra Shot ability... something like this: if Explosive Shot cooldown < 1 second and focus>44 then don't cast? I am not sure but that could work..

Cheers!

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dominium View Post
    Sheuron, I have a question - I want to create a Stopcasting 'ability' in your Survival Hunter rotation. This is what I want it to do:

if Explosive Shot cooldown = 0 and focus>44 then stop casting cobra shot.

Could you write me some code for that? I am sure it's very short, I just don't want to **** it up ;/

Would it be possible for it to check how much of the Cobra Shot cast has been completed? For example, if Cobra Shot is less then 0,3sec from being shot (the cast is ending in 0,3 sec) it wouldn't cancel it... would be great.

I am pretty sure that this could actually result in a DPS increase... on EJ it is said that Explosive shot is your absolute priority and that cancelling your cobra shot cast to get off an explo shot right as it comes off CD is good.

Edit!

Maybe it would be easier to just add some code into the Cobra Shot ability... something like this: if Explosive Shot cooldown < 1 second and focus>44 then don't cast? I am not sure but that could work..

Cheers!
    I included something quite like this while tweaking Sheuron's Holy Priest PvE profile to cancel Heal.

Code:
    local Spell, _, _, _, _, EndTime = UnitCastingInfo("player")

if select(2,GetSpellCooldown(53301)) == 0
        and not setAoE
        and (UnitBuffID("player", 56453)
        or not UnitDebuffID("target",53301,"player")) 
        and UnitPower("player") >= 50 then
            if Spell == "Cobra Shot"
            and (((GetTime() * 1000 - EndTime) * -1) / 1000) > 0.3 then
                SpellStopCasting()
                return true end
    end

if not setAoE 
    and ( UnitBuffID("player",56453) or not UnitDebuffID("target",53301,"PLAYER") ) 
    then return true end
    You'd need to place this code correctly within the ability for Explosive Shot. I've never played a hunter, so I don't know if I can help you beyond this, but the code should work.

EDIT: Unless hunter casts work differently, for some reason. I'll take a closer look at it in a few hours

EDIT2: I took a peek at Sheuron's Survival Hunter rotation and tried to make it work. Replace the current Explosive Shot ability with the above code, and let me know if I did something horribly wrong.
    Last edited by Kaolla; 04-10-2012 at 03:14 PM.

g1teglover's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've attempted to modify some of sheuron's resto druid profile, mainly by putting Tree of Life (Right Shift Key) and Tranquility (Right Control Key) into it. The issue come up when the profile is enabled in game, as the new abilities (when attempted to trigger via the appropriate hotkey) will not trigger. Instead, the profile runs as if it was unmodified.

I've made sure to add the abilities into the Rotation via the Rotation Editior, and they show up in the respective places, so i'm wondering if my coding might be to blame. I've put the code snippets below.

Tree Of Life (via Right Shift):
    Code:
    -- Make sure off CD and user is holding Right Shift to activate
    if IsRightShiftKeyDown() and
       GetCurrentKeyBoardFocus() == nil and
       GetSpellCooldown(33891) == 0 and
       UnitAffectingCombat("player") ~= nil
    then

-- Cast it
      SpellStopCasting()
      return true

end
    Tranquility (via Right Control):
    Code:
    -- Check player is not moving, off CD, and holding Right Control
    if PQR_IsMoving(1) == false and
       GetSpellCooldown(740) == 0 and
       IsRightControlKeyDown() and
       IsMounted() == nil and
     then

-- Cast it!
      SpellStopCasting()
      return true

end
    The code was largely pulled from Eff's profile, which works fine with PQR version 2.0.8, but doesn't work at all with the latest version.

g1teglover's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's a quick check that will monitor the number of stacks of Deep Corruption as well as checking to see if Yorsahj has the purple buff.
    Code:
    -- Check if Yor'sahj has purple buff
    if CurrentEncounter ~= "false" and
      ( UnitBuffID("boss1", 104896) ~= nil or UnitDebuffID(PQR_CustomTarget, 105171) ~= nil )
    then

-- Get Deep Corruption stack info
      local _,_,_,Stacks = UnitDebuffID(PQR_CustomTarget, 105171)
      if Stacks ~= nil and Stacks >= 3 then SpellStopCasting() end

-- Only heal group during this phase
      GroupType = "party"
      GroupMembers = 5

end
    Eff's profile had this written into it and seemed to work like a charm (for me atleast).

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Kaolla,

Testing it right now. Going to do 2 20mln dmg done tests, one with the normal explo code and the other with your code - Ill see what the explo usage + the dps is. So far I haven't seen it cancelling the cast, but maybe I am just a bad observer

Thanks!

Edit:

20 mln test with your code - 28,5k dps (selfbuffed, cat pet) 33,7% of dmg done by ExS, 20,7% by Cobra

Edit 2:

While we're at it, would it be possible to add a special 'ability' that executes the perfect Lock and Load when Lock and Load procs? What I was thinking about would be:

If player has buff "Lock and Load" then cast sequence: Explosive Shot, 0,1s break, Explo, brake, Explo. This is the optimal rotation during LnL. There's also another way: Explo, arcane shot, Explo explo. It might be easier to code... anyway, it would be GREAT if this would be possible, since perfect execution of LnL procs adds a lot to a hunters DPS - the way Sheurons SV profile does it isn't bad, but it's faaar from good.
    Last edited by Dominium; 04-10-2012 at 03:53 PM.

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually, I just noticed something. At the moment, it will only use Explosive Shot if you have the 'Lock and Load' proc, or if the Explosive Shot DoT has expired from the target.

Do you want it to use Explosive Shot each time it comes off cooldown?

Originally Posted by Dominium View Post
    Edit 2:

While we're at it, would it be possible to add a special 'ability' that executes the perfect Lock and Load when Lock and Load procs? What I was thinking about would be:

If player has buff "Lock and Load" then cast sequence: Explosive Shot, 0,1s break, Explo, brake, Explo. This is the optimal rotation during LnL.
    I think that would actually be quite simple, simply by splitting the current Explosive Shot ability into "regular" Explosive Shot and Explosive Shot (LnL), and then adding a 100ms recast delay on the latter ability. You'd have to change a couple of the checks within the abilities, as well. I'm not quite sure I understand the rotation, but I assume this is to prevent the DoT tick from overwriting itself?
    Last edited by Kaolla; 04-10-2012 at 04:02 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kaolla View Post
    Actually, I just noticed something. At the moment, it will only use Explosive Shot if you have the 'Lock and Load' proc, or if the Explosive Shot DoT has expired from the target.

Do you want it to use Explosive Shot each time it comes off cooldown?

I think that would actually be quite simple, simply by splitting the current Explosive Shot ability into "regular" Explosive Shot and Explosive Shot (LnL), and then adding a 100ms recast delay on the latter ability. I'm not quite sure I understand the rotation, but I assume this is to prevent the DoT tick from overwriting itself?
    Yes well it would be the best if it used it right as it comes off cooldown (without any delays). However, the situation is different during LnL.

I think I understand what you mean about creating another ability - actually I'll try to code that myself ^^ (yes I am a newbie lol). Thank you so much for all the help, +rep already!

sheuron's Avatar Knight-Champion
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by g1teglover View Post
    I've attempted to modify some of sheuron's resto druid profile, mainly by putting Tree of Life (Right Shift Key) and Tranquility (Right Control Key) into it. The issue come up when the profile is enabled in game, as the new abilities (when attempted to trigger via the appropriate hotkey) will not trigger. Instead, the profile runs as if it was unmodified.

I've made sure to add the abilities into the Rotation via the Rotation Editior, and they show up in the respective places, so i'm wondering if my coding might be to blame. I've put the code snippets below.

Tree Of Life (via Right Shift):
    Code:
    -- Make sure off CD and user is holding Right Shift to activate
    if IsRightShiftKeyDown() and
       GetSpellCooldown(33891) == 0 and
    then

-- Cast it
      SpellStopCasting()
      return true

end
    Tranquility (via Right Control):
    Code:
    -- Check player is not moving, off CD, and holding Right Control
    if PQR_IsMoving(1) == false and
       GetSpellCooldown(740) == 0 and
       IsRightControlKeyDown() and
       IsMounted() == nil and
     then

-- Cast it!
      SpellStopCasting()
      return true

end
    The code was largely pulled from Eff's profile, which works fine with PQR version 2.0.8, but doesn't work at all with the latest version.
    You noticed you can just click the ability or use any of your hotkeys to activate those spells?
    [ Sheuron PQR Profiles Pack ] https://goo.gl/lfAMC
    If you like this piece of code feel free to invite me a beer making a donation.
    My paypal account: [email protected]