[BETA] PQRotation - an automated ability priority queue. menu

User Tag List

Page 581 of 731 FirstFirst ... 81481531577578579580581582583584585631681 ... LastLast
Results 8,701 to 8,715 of 10955
    King Protos's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/6
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kaolla View Post
    At the bottom of the thread, one page back.
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...ml#post2221981 ([BETA] PQRotation - an automated ability priority queue.)

Might be an update forthcoming soon, however.
    Awesome thanks, I'll keep an eye on it then. I'm sure it'll do better than me anyway, whenever I start to pvp I just end up hitting all my buttons and accidentally running off cliffs :v

[BETA] PQRotation - an automated ability priority queue.
    shortround8's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kaolla View Post
    It will simply use what is up at the time, but will only Festering Strike for pairs of Frost/Blood runes. I'm looking into changing this functionality, but it has been a hassle.

Would you prefer that it held off on dumping Necrotic/Scourge strikes for burst purposes?
    True true, I knew this profile was real when I saw you added the instant pickup on flags XDDD\

Well with certain situations I wouldn't mind burst necrotic stacking, i.e. if my partner is going for the kill and/or a healer trinkets onto a full CC.

Kaolla's Avatar Contributor
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by King Protos View Post
    Awesome thanks, I'll keep an eye on it then. I'm sure it'll do better than me anyway, whenever I start to pvp I just end up hitting all my buttons and accidentally running off cliffs :v
    Ah, a time-honored pastime ^^

Originally Posted by shortround8 View Post
    True true, I knew this profile was real when I saw you added the instant pickup on flags XDDD
    I can't really take credit for that one; I was using Sheuron's crazy Gathering profile on my Druid one night and said I wonder if that would work with flags...

But by all means, let me know if you'd prefer the rotation to hold for 4-6 Death Runes. That's how I usually play; I'm just worried that I'd be unable to account for all of the weird situations.

I suppose I could include checks on Arena targets to watch for CC, but there's a lot of things that can go wrong there. Getting PQR to essentially wait in anticipation of a CC chain isn't really one of its strong points.
    Last edited by Kaolla; 03-30-2012 at 12:57 PM.

trikiej's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey guys i have a slight problem i can get the profiles to run on almost all of my characters with the new update. except for my paladin and my shaman. when i click the alt x to start the rotations it doesnt do anything and the pqinterface addon says pqr unloaded but i have it on. my .net is uptodate. anyone know how i can solve this issue. any info would be greatly appreciated

shortround8's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Kaolla

Maybe implementing a key modifier for necrotic stacking? Instead of trying to code a headache with anticipation of CC.
    Last edited by shortround8; 03-30-2012 at 01:13 PM.

bu_ba_911's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by trikiej View Post
    hey guys i have a slight problem i can get the profiles to run on almost all of my characters with the new update. except for my paladin and my shaman. when i click the alt x to start the rotations it doesnt do anything and the pqinterface addon says pqr unloaded but i have it on. my .net is uptodate. anyone know how i can solve this issue. any info would be greatly appreciated
    which paladin profile? and when did u last update it?
    ^0^Team Nova's PQR NCC ^0^

If you think someone did something good, take the time to show your appreciation!

trikiej's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    using xhelpers prot- bubbas holy just got finished updating all profiles and stuff today when i downloaded the new version. its like it doesnt recognize that my paladin is loaded in game. because using any of the profiles just doesnt turn on in game. my shaman is having the same issue. but my hunter,druid, warrior, and dk all work fine

Kaolla's Avatar Contributor
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by shortround8 View Post
    Maybe implementing a key modifier for necrotic stacking? Instead of trying to code a headache with anticipation of CC.
    That's actually an excellent solution; I'm just concerned that I'm already out of easily-reachable modifier keys.

I use a BlackWidow, so I can (sorta) bind the Right Modifiers to my left macro keys, but most people don't really have that luxury.

Assuming I went that route, would you simply like to see Necrotic Strikes dumped on the target, or is there a more comprehensive "rotation" you had in mind for the Modifier?

IIeTpoc's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    crystal_tech, thanks for your Demo lock profile, though it is rather old it still works great for me (even better than Valma`s because I have some problems with hist profile always spamming Felguard Summon with debug mode and spamming Immolate+Corruption without debug mode). So if it is possible for you to update your demo profile it would be awesome especially if you could add something like "burn phase" for non boss targets (so the idea is not to cast BOD etc at targets like Haggara`s Tombs).

Demantor's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can give me anyone pqr 2.09 the newst update works not on any profil. thanks.

bu_ba_911's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Demantor View Post
    can give me anyone pqr 2.09 the newst update works not on any profil. thanks.
    so updater didn't work for u?

and which profiles did u test exactly (and when were they last updated)
    ^0^Team Nova's PQR NCC ^0^

If you think someone did something good, take the time to show your appreciation!

abndrew82's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it safe for all to update, or should people wait until the profiles they use are updated.

I have 2 installs right now, one with the update and one without, not sure if its safe to update the other, as I dont want to chance losing functionality

From my Onya Resto Shaman, Boss Warrior, and Sandman DK Profiles

Thanks

Demantor's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    update work but valams worlock profil dont work and kicks hunter not working. i forgot to make a backup

imdasandman's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    9/4
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by abndrew82 View Post
    Is it safe for all to update, or should people wait until the profiles they use are updated.

I have 2 installs right now, one with the update and one without, not sure if its safe to update the other, as I dont want to chance losing functionality

From my Onya Resto Shaman, Boss Warrior, and Sandman DK Profiles

Thanks
    I always keep the older working version just in case. :P hell i still have the old green version of pqr

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk
    My Frost/Unholy DK WoL ranking edits(4.3) and crystals Hunter Beta profiles-
    https://imdasandmandeathknight.googl...com/svn/trunk/
    Originally Posted by Valma View Post
    Oh sure. (: Plz,lord,rewrite my profile without "re-inventing a wheel".I'm really interested how would you do so.I even ready to eat my pants if yours will perform better in raids than mine

Chicotheman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Demantor View Post
    update work but valams worlock profil dont work and kicks hunter not working. i forgot to make a backup
    Same problem, I forgot to make a back up. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuu. lol