[BETA] PQRotation - an automated ability priority queue. menu

User Tag List

Page 579 of 731 FirstFirst ... 79479529575576577578579580581582583629679 ... LastLast
Results 8,671 to 8,685 of 10955
    yourson's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by darkayo View Post
    Boss SDv7.3 is the last version ?
    Yes. Sadly looks like Boss aint making any new profiles.

[BETA] PQRotation - an automated ability priority queue.
    Kaolla's Avatar Contributor
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks to the users who've gambled on my profile so far; I'm getting a lot of great feedback.

I think I've fixed a couple of bugs that were reported, namely PQ_ValidUnit not working when Hunters feigned death.

I've also added UnitAffectingCombat checks to Pet Handling and Horn of Winter, to eliminate the out-of-combat ability spam.

Please continue reporting any issues you encounter. I've been using this profile for six hours without disconnecting, so I think it's safe to say that my tester's disconnects were unrelated.

I'll upload the new version in the morning.

EDIT: May have to change up my immunity check, because it doesn't seem to be working, period ^^;
    Last edited by Kaolla; 03-30-2012 at 06:57 AM.

Andilizer's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kaolla, your latest DK UH PvP profiles are awesome.

The only issue I'm having is it's trying to use Summon Gargoyle soon after leaving combat. Otherwise it works perfectly!

Weird0's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    xelper i dont know what you did there but like since the previouse update i do 7-8k dps more with the same profile (on a dummy)

O_o

cokx's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok Here is my final Release of the Warlock PVP Profile, no more disconnects!

Cokx Warlock PVP Gold

Cokx_Warlock_PVP_Gold.rar

Kaolla's Avatar Contributor
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Andilizer View Post

The only issue I'm having is it's trying to use Summon Gargoyle soon after leaving combat. Otherwise it works perfectly!
    Oh dear, that's an excellent point.

I've been testing it almost exclusively in arenas, so leaving combat hasn't really been an issue, but I'll get that fixed as quickly as possible.

Thanks for the feedback

EDIT: I also need to add some more information to my original post; I forgot to document a couple of features.
    Last edited by Kaolla; 03-30-2012 at 08:36 AM.

Xelper's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @sheuron/others using PQR_SwapRotation()

I've made it even easier to use, you can now change by name ex: PQR_SwapRotation("Ret PVE (Xelper)") and swap to rotations that aren't even selected. PQR_SwapRotations will return true if the rotation was swapped and false if it wasn't (probably because it didn't exist). I also recommend "return true" after you attempt a rotationswap because it will continue to execute that rotation that you are currently in for one loop.

This change will be uploaded this afternoon when I am done testing it (probably after work).

EDIT: Just to be clear, you can still swap by number as well... but that shouldn't be necessary.
    Last edited by Xelper; 03-30-2012 at 09:21 AM.

bu_ba_911's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Xelper View Post
    @sheuron/others using PQR_SwapRotation()

I've made it even easier to use, you can now change by name ex: PQR_SwapRotation("Ret PVE (Xelper)") and swap to rotations that aren't even selected. PQR_SwapRotations will return true if the rotation was swapped and false if it wasn't (probably because it didn't exist). I also recommend "return true" after you attempt a rotationswap because it will continue to execute that rotation that you are currently in for one loop.

This change will be uploaded this afternoon when I am done testing it (probably after work).
    <3 Thank You !!! I'm glad that you decided to add in this little something in!!! WOOOOOT

Now that you did this.... I think I'm going to need to rework how my profiles work a little XD

Originally Posted by Kaolla View Post
    Thanks to the users who've gambled on my profile so far; I'm getting a lot of great feedback.

I think I've fixed a couple of bugs that were reported, namely PQ_ValidUnit not working when Hunters feigned death.

I've also added UnitAffectingCombat checks to Pet Handling and Horn of Winter, to eliminate the out-of-combat ability spam.

Please continue reporting any issues you encounter. I've been using this profile for six hours without disconnecting, so I think it's safe to say that my tester's disconnects were unrelated.

I'll upload the new version in the morning.

EDIT: May have to change up my immunity check, because it doesn't seem to be working, period ^^;
    lol gonna look over ur profile see how things were changed and added

from what others have said, seems like a nice release!
    Last edited by bu_ba_911; 03-30-2012 at 09:15 AM.
    ^0^Team Nova's PQR NCC ^0^

If you think someone did something good, take the time to show your appreciation!

crystal_tech's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xMaddhatterx View Post
    any good assassination rotations out there?
    sigh... look a few pages back and you will find that i have one posted. theres really no best rotation as we all try for the best dps / utility when we code. I'd just try profiles and find one you like.

and if this post makes no since note that i just woke up with only getting about 1 hour worth of sleep.

Please if someone helped you donate rep to them.

bu_ba_911's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by crystal_tech View Post
    sigh... look a few pages back and you will find that i have one posted. theres really no best rotation as we all try for the best dps / utility when we code. I'd just try profiles and find one you like.

and if this post makes no since note that i just woke up with only getting about 1 hour worth of sleep.
    lol i'm reading this.... looking down at your signature.... and continuing to read

either you JUST changed it, or u need some coffee XD <3
    ^0^Team Nova's PQR NCC ^0^

If you think someone did something good, take the time to show your appreciation!

King Protos's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/6
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very awesome program, saw it last time I got into WoW but haven't tried it until now. Worked flawlessly on my Frost DK, makes running random Heroics much nicer.

Originally Posted by Andilizer View Post
    Originally Posted by Kaolla View Post
    Thanks for the feedback .
    I looked around but couldn't find these, where could I download yours?

Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PQR v2.1 - If you downloaded the preview version for profile writers please re-download.

NOTE: If your rotation relies on an external Lua file your rotation will not work in this version and requires a very small tweak. See my notes below for more details. If you do not know how to update the rotations please wait for the profile developer to do it for you.

Download using PQRUpdater.exe or see main post for manual download instructions.
    ---
    -New lua file editor. Access it using the Ability Editor.
    -If you upgrade from an older version of PQR to a new version of PQR in the same session your WoW will auto ReloadUI when you try to run a rotation.
    -New global: PQR_Version. You may check what version of PQR people are running by checking this variable. 2.1.0 is 210.
    -New function: PQR_LoadLua(fileName, forceRun) - Loads the lua file specified. Returns true if the file was run/loaded/already ran, returns false otherwise. If forceRun is true then it will run the lua file again even if it has already been previously run.
    -New function: PQR_StopRotation() - Stops the currently running rotation (automatic mode only)
    -New function: PQR_SwapRotation(rotationName or rotationNumber[, setRotation]) - Switches the currently running rotation to another rotation. If changing by name use the full rotation name as seen in the PQR window (example: PQR_SwapRotation("Ret PVE (Xelper)") .) If swapping by number you can figure out which are selected by checking the global variables: PQR_Rotation# (ex: PQR_Rotation1). Returns true if the swap was successful, false otherwise. You do NOT need to have the rotation selected in PQR when changing by name.

I decided to move from loading every Lua file into WoW to running only requested Lua files. This is because some profiles wont even use them, and it is inefficient and a drain on resources/memory to have all Lua files run.
    Example usage, this should be in your initialize prior to using any custom functions:
    Code:
    if PQR_LoadLua("PQR_Bubba_Data.lua") == false then
        PQR_WriteToChat("You are missing PQR_Bubba_Data.lua. Rotation has been stopped.", "Error")
        PQR_StopRotation()
        return true
    end
    Last edited by Xelper; 03-30-2012 at 10:36 AM.

Darkstylo's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by crystal_tech View Post
    ok heres my pqr2 assassin rogue for pve.

Abilities: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23527046/Pro..._Abilities.xml
    Rotations: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/23527046/Pro..._Rotations.xml

notes:
    It pauses the rotation in stealth so to start attacking you choose the opener you want.
    You have to cast stealth yourself for now.
    Poison code is borrowed and uses English names.
    Kick is there but not used as its currently in ipairs format same with shiv.
    Cloak of Shadows/Redirect/Smoke Bomb/Dismantle/Blind/gouge/Expose Armor you have to manually cast yourself.

left control - vanish
    left shift - fan of knives
    left alt - pause
    right shift - set focus for tricks of the trade

whats missing:
    ExtraActionBar code
    Racials

that should be about it. I'll update with more later.
    +5 REP, was thinking of making my own some day.
    Always been combat, however even if assassination is being less used it still gets my attention.
    Would love to see you taking over [Blinded] Combat PvE work and update it for PQR2 etc.

Taran32's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Kickmydog

Having trouble getting your new Trap Launcher to work as smoothly as the old one. I used to change both Trap Launcher + Explosive Trap to RightControlKey, and I could hold it down to fire both. Now however, doing that gives me LUA errors.

The profile works correctly other than that, but did you re-design this to use two separate keys? And is there a reason modifying "Left" to "Right" within the codes gives LUA errors? It was much smoother to have one key tied to both (like the macros typically do). Just doesn't seem to work like it used to.
    Last edited by Taran32; 03-30-2012 at 10:52 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Making a slight change to 2.1 to make starting and stopping rotations easier when PQR_SwapRotation() is used... currently you would have to fight with it if you had an ability that swapped right away. I want you to be able to use the same hotkey to start and stop a swapped rotation. I'll have a fix up shortly.