[BETA] PQRotation - an automated ability priority queue. menu

User Tag List

Page 578 of 731 FirstFirst ... 78478528574575576577578579580581582628678 ... LastLast
Results 8,656 to 8,670 of 10955
    sheuron's Avatar Knight-Champion
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could add on Ability editor a class named DATA and list there .lua files found on DATA directory?
    [ Sheuron PQR Profiles Pack ] https://goo.gl/lfAMC
    If you like this piece of code feel free to invite me a beer making a donation.
    My paypal account: [email protected]

[BETA] PQRotation - an automated ability priority queue.
    Xelper's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kickmydog View Post
    So where do I put this code? In every ability? in my datafile or create a new ability? To me this just seems rather long winded. Why not just have PQR2 put it in automatically just like when you put in a new ability and click save it automatically puts in a return true in the code.

While I appreciate all these features it gets tedious as a profile writer with limited time and limited coding skills keep updating and updating for minor tweaks.
    I'm not quite sure what you mean about 'updating and updating.' I do as much as possible to keep profiles backwards compatible. A profile developed on the very first version of PQR should load into the current version. I've made 2 changes in 9 months that would require minor tweaks to be made to profiles for the sake of decent memory usage and performance gains, I am not making the decision lightly to make these changes.

With that said, this latest change just requires you to make an initialize ability if you hadn't already and paste in the code bubba posted. Put it at the top of your rotation. Total work should be about 3 minutes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

bu_ba_911's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Made this for a friend... again ty Xelper

Code:
    if not GetCVar("LoadRotation") then RegisterCVar("LoadRotation", 0) end

if GetMacroInfo("Load1") ~= "Load1" then CreateMacro("Load1", 1, "/script if GetCVar(LoadRotation) then SetCVar(LoadRotation, 1) end", 1, nil) end
    if GetMacroInfo("Load2") ~= "Load2" then CreateMacro("Load2", 1, "/script if GetCVar(LoadRotation) then SetCVar(LoadRotation, 2) end", 1, nil) end
    if GetMacroInfo("Load3") ~= "Load3" then CreateMacro("Load3", 1, "/script if GetCVar(LoadRotation) then SetCVar(LoadRotation, 3) end", 1, nil) end
    if GetMacroInfo("Load4") ~= "Load4" then CreateMacro("Load4", 1, "/script if GetCVar(LoadRotation) then SetCVar(LoadRotation, 4) end", 1, nil) end

if tonumber(GetCVar("LoadRotation")) ~= 0 then 
    	local RotationNumber = tonumber(GetCVar("LoadRotation"))
    	SetCVar("LoadRotation", 0)
    	PQR_SwapRotation(RotationNumber)  
    end
    anyone who uses this will need to fix the macro if they want that to work

replace all LoadRotation with "LoadRotation" in the in-game macro this ability creates
    Last edited by bu_ba_911; 03-29-2012 at 10:12 PM.
    ^0^Team Nova's PQR NCC ^0^

If you think someone did something good, take the time to show your appreciation!

xMaddhatterx's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    any good assassination rotations out there?

Xelper's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sheuron View Post
    Could add on Ability editor a class named DATA and list there .lua files found on DATA directory?
    I'll throw something in for you...

EDIT: I just reuploaded 2.1 to the link in my previous post with a lua file editor for the Data directory.. you can access it via the Ability Editor. Let me know how it goes.
    Last edited by Xelper; 03-29-2012 at 11:55 PM.

Kaolla's Avatar Contributor
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kaolla's Unholy DK - PvP
    http://kaolla-pqr-profiles.googlecod...%20-%202.4.rar
    (once downloaded, you can update this profile from within PQR)

This is my second attempt at a comprehensive Unholy DK rotation suitable for Arena/BG play. The major difference is that this rotation, unlike the first one, actually works

There are essentially two specs (with minor variations) for Unholy, both of which are covered in this profile. Both are viable at all levels of play. The sole difference is whether you use your Unholy and Death Runes for Necrotic Strike (absorbs heals) or Scourge Strike (straight damage). This will depend entirely on your comp and personal preference.

Necrotic Strike - (3/7/31)
    Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft

If you arena with a comp such as PHD, with a partner that can unload significant burst damage (such as a Hunter), you may find that the sheer pressure of Necrotic Strike is more important than the extra damage from Scourge Strike. Your ability to kill in duels and BGs, however, is lessened.

Scourge Strike - (0/7/34)
    Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft

If you do 3's with a Warlock (as I do), or a similar DoT class, you may find this Scourge Strike build to be more useful. In 2's and BGs, this is likely the stronger build, as it delivers significantly more actual damage to the target, while still proccing the area control of Desecration. Still, your mileage may vary.

Even with this build, I often use Necrotic Strike against certain healers, especially Discipline Priests and Restoration Druids. It will also attempt to apply the debuff if your health falls below a certain percentage versus a caster, as a defensive ability. If you don't like this behavior, simply remove Necrotic Strike from the Current Ability list.

This profile will eventually send certain notification events to Diesall's PQInterface addon. It's an exceptional addon, and it looks great. Get it!

I advise setting your pet to Defensive, and to practice using your Ghoul! This profile includes comprehensive Pet Handling functions; it will always maintain enough energy to Gnaw/Monstrous Blow as long as that spell is off-cooldown, and otherwise handle the use of Claw perfectly.

As a result, you'll be able to stun your target on a moment's notice. Pet Healing, as well as fast Shadow Infusions, are also handled by this rotation.

Note that, unlike in my previous profile, your Ghoul will stick to its target like glue. It will sit on whatever you tell it to attack, so take advantage of this and be mindful of what it's doing.

There is a Return Flag function that will automatically click dropped flags in Warsong Gulch, Twin Peaks and Eye of the Storm. Be careful not to wander too close to the enemy's flag room, or you may become an accidental flag carrier

This profile uses the following modifier keys:

Left Shift - Pause
    Left Alt -
    Death Grip
    Left Control -
    Strangulate (Target)
    Right Control -
    Chains of Ice (Mouseover)

I also use the following keybinds:

Shift+Mouse Wheel Up - Pet Attack Mouseover Macro
    Shift+Mouse Wheel Down -
    Pet Follow
    Shift+Mouse Wheel Click -
    Pet Move To
    E -
    Lichborne
    Shift+E -
    Unholy Frenzy
    R -
    Gnaw Mouseover Macro (pet)
    Shift+R -
    Strangulate Focus Macro
    C -
    Icebound Fortitude
    Shift+C -
    Anti-Magic Zone
    F -
    PvP Trinket/Every Man for Himself
    Shift+F -
    Death and Decay
    Q -
    Leap/Shambling Rush Macro (pet)
    1 -
    Focus (Mouseover) Macro
    2 -
    Dark Simulacrum
    3 -
    Empower Rune Weapon
    4 -
    Anti-Magic Shell

I recommend binding the macros included at the end of this post, as well.

While PQR will summon your Gargoyle automatically, it will not use Unholy Frenzy. I made this decision because Unholy Frenzy can be used to break CCs on yourself or friendly players, or even cast on your Ghoul, and therefore it's up to you to make the right decision.

While Lichborne is activated, PQR will actively attempt to heal you if your health is below 60%. It will also automatically sacrifice your Ghoul and Death Strike if your health falls below 35%.

Above all else, practice! Unholy is a difficult playstyle, even with PQR doing 90% of the work. Just be thankful that this program saves you from learning (or finding room for) another 50 keybinds.

A big thanks goes to Mentally, Bu_ba_911, Sheuron and Imdasandman for their ideas and for the hours I spent looking through their brilliant rotations. And of course Xelper, for PQR. Rep them!

Please report any bugs or suggestions to me, via PM or in this thread.

Happy Unholying!

Suggested Macros:
    Pet Attack (Mouseover) Macro - Will attack mouseover if one exists, otherwise will attack current target
    Code:
    /petattack [@mouseover,harm][]

Gnaw Mouseover Macro - Will Gnaw/Monstrous Blow current mouseover target
    Code:
    #showtooltip Gnaw
    /cast [@mouseover,harm] Gnaw
    Leap Mouseover Macro - Will Leap/Shambling Rush current mouseover target - You don't necessarily need this one; if you don't plan to use Shambling Rush as an interrupt, just leave it on autocast
    Code:
    #showtooltip Leap
    /cast [@mouseover,harm] Leap
    Strangulate Focus Macro - Will Strangulate your Focus Target if one exists
    Code:
    #showtooltip strangulate
    /cast [@focus,harm] Strangulate
    /cast Blood Tap

Focus Mouseover Macro - Will Focus your current mouseover, or clear focus if no mouseover exists
    Code:
    /focus [target=mouseover]

Known Issues
    Code:
    v2.1 - Released (3/30/2012)
    - None known (yet)

v2.0 - Released (3/29/2012)
    - My immunity check function doesn't appear to be working, which means that resources are being wasted on immune targets. I'll code up new checks soon.
    - Summon Gargoyle returns true while out-of-combat.
    - Pet Abilities attempt to cast while the player is out-of-combat and not riding a mount. Annoying clicking sound is annoying.

Changelog
    Code:
    v2.1 - Released (3/30/2012)
    - Added IsUnitAffectingCombat checks to several abilities, including Summon Gargoyle.
    - Changed Immunity checks for PQ_ValidUnit
    - Corrected Pet Ability spam.
    - Added automatic PetAttack("mouseover") for important PvP totems - if you happen to mouseover a totem, your Ghoul will happily turn it to splinters
    - Added "Horde Flag" to the Return Flag function, for all you mean, mean Hordies.
    - Tweaked Disease management for Frost Fever to conserve Outbreak.
    - Added multiple checks for Roots, Deterrence and Spell Reflect on Death Grip, so you (probably) won't waste it on something not covered by Glyph of Resilient Grip.

v2.0 - Released (3/29/2012)
    Last edited by Kaolla; 04-10-2012 at 03:34 AM.

Kinkeh's Avatar Established Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bbatotas View Post
    Yeah, tbh I had it done but it completely slipped my mind.

Frost -- all changes are rotation changes, all under the hood. Quick note: please don't go to the dummy comparing this profile to the old one or even someone elses, and here's why. On the dummy, because of the lack of resources, the bot doesn't have to make very many choices, usually just whether to HB, Outbreak, Oblit, or FS. Both my profiles and the other masterfrost one out there will handle the dummy in nearly the same way. The difference is, in a raid setting, where you have to run out melee range, leave the twilight realm, ect, and come back with 5+ runes and 60+ RP, this profile best handles those circumstances. Because of the logic from SimCraft, it is much better equipped to deal with times when the bot actually has to make hard choices. This will be a dps increase ONLY in a raid setting, because of how resource starved we are on a dummy.

I also removed ERW, it doesn't have any place in the rotation as you can't use it more than once or twice in a majority of fights, and is best saved for when RL calls for pots, CDs, hero, ect. It would be a dps loss to have the bot do it.

BbaMasterFrost_DEATHKNIGHT_Rotations.xml
    BbaMasterFrost_DEATHKNIGHT_Abilities.xml
    I'm not sure if you're still active/reading the forum but I just want to say thanks a lot bbatotas :P I've been ranking with your profiles, ranked top 5 on some firelands fights and top 25 on heroic DS fights, in ilvl 399 gear lol.

sheuron's Avatar Knight-Champion
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Xelper View Post
    I'll throw something in for you...

EDIT: I just reuploaded 2.1 to the link in my previous post with a lua file editor for the Data directory.. you can access it via the Ability Editor. Let me know how it goes.
    Nice, like this new loadlua function, its time to make my profiles compatible with all languages
    [ Sheuron PQR Profiles Pack ] https://goo.gl/lfAMC
    If you like this piece of code feel free to invite me a beer making a donation.
    My paypal account: [email protected]

Valma's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Figured out the bug with unneeded casts of Immo/UA, forgot to divide casttime by 1000 >.< Will upload quickfix soon,just need to add PQR 2.1 compability plus I'm adding some suggested things like soulstone and healthstone so need a bit of time.
    MEDVED+VODKA+BALALAYKA

Budoy's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bu_ba_911 View Post
    lol i assume u are using two account to level?

if i feel up to it..... i may post what i use for myself.... did sorta wanna keep that code private but we'll see XD

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

yes Buba, can u please release it

imdasandman's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    9/4
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kinkeh View Post
    I'm not sure if you're still active/reading the forum but I just want to say thanks a lot bbatotas :P I've been ranking with your profiles, ranked top 5 on some firelands fights and top 25 on heroic DS fights, in ilvl 399 gear lol.
    sorry but I highly doubt you are ranking top 25 in HM DS fights.... your ilvl simply isnt high enough and i know that to be one of the top 50 players in the world for frost dk this rotation will get you those numbers but only if you have Bis in every slot as alot of guilds are 8/8hm for awhile now and is on farm.
    My Frost/Unholy DK WoL ranking edits(4.3) and crystals Hunter Beta profiles-
    https://imdasandmandeathknight.googl...com/svn/trunk/
    Originally Posted by Valma View Post
    Oh sure. (: Plz,lord,rewrite my profile without "re-inventing a wheel".I'm really interested how would you do so.I even ready to eat my pants if yours will perform better in raids than mine

leonel916's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Valma View Post
    Figured out the bug with unneeded casts of Immo/UA, forgot to divide casttime by 1000 >.< Will upload quickfix soon,just need to add PQR 2.1 compability plus I'm adding some suggested things like soulstone and healthstone so need a bit of time.

Woot! took my idea! =D

Soullaestig's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has anyone of you as MM Hunter PvP Profiles or BM? Thanks kickmydog for your profil ^^

Greetz Soullaestig

darkayo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Boss SDv7.3 is the last version ?

cs0267's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    please disregard
    Last edited by cs0267; 03-30-2012 at 03:28 AM. Reason: found what i was looking for