Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is there any way to lay down a death and decay at player postition via lua code?

[BETA] PQRotation - an automated ability priority queue.
    jozy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    subtlety rogue... dunno... try it

Profiles.rar

Kinky's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apparently, after extensive testing. I NOW believe that my Shadowpriest rotation is pretty much perfect.

Fade is still sketchy as it randomly breaks the program if there's no target, or the target don't have any threat table, etc. So I've taken it out of the rotation table, but not removed the ability as you can slide it at the top before boss fights if you're fast.

Anyway, here's the updated profiles that include the following;
    - Automatic spamming of Devouring Plague & Shadow Word: Death while moving
    - Check if you're fighting against Alysrazor in the air or have the movement buffs from Molten Feathers
    - As close to optimal Shadow DPS rotation
    - Shadow "Direct Damage" rotation featuring Mind Blast - Mind Spike - Shadow Word: Death
    - And more.

Download: Profiles.rar

@Xelper: Use this instead when you're updating the profiles.

Gorthok's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xerxo56 View Post
    is there any way to lay down a death and decay at player postition via lua code?
    doing that would make it a bot and if you want a bot go get Honorbuddy or pirox

do this alt x, alt x=turn off, click cast turn on.

Personally I don't want this to get intrusive into the Lua, it would make it more detectable making a click cast "spell" would start to get deep into the lua and make this more detectable.

supermann's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maybe some pro can help me...

i try some hours to enable a fast shapeshift (/cast !Cat Form] asap after a slow is detected on my Feral.

crystal_tech's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by supermann View Post
    maybe some pro can help me...

i try some hours to enable a fast shapeshift (/cast !Cat Form] asap after a slow is detected on my Feral.
    Code:
    local slowed = UnitDebuff("player", "spellid") --add the id for what you want to track and copy this line for each other debuff you wish to track

if slowed ~= nil then
        CastSpellByName("Cat Form")
    end

AdamZZ's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update to my Feral Cat rotation!

Changes:
    *Updated to work with latest PQR

Upcoming:
    *Fine-tuning the DPS.

DOWNLOAD:http://filebeam.com/ee544cd07c2a2772f51923d07044d728
    Last edited by AdamZZ; 11-30-2011 at 10:36 PM.

googlebee's Avatar Contributor PQR Profile Developer CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Admittedly I am inexperienced with code. What would i need to add to place Demoralizing Roar into the bear rotation? If my memory serves me correctly, this spell does not stack with Vindication (Talented) so would need a check if that is applied.

GRB's Avatar Established Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AdamZZ

Sorry but since i was lvling my druid, i wasnt really doing much heroics, thats why i changed it

pewpewlazerz's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    4/6
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    using it with the built in shadow and it works pretty well! Thanks a lot!

Xelper's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please submit any profiles that you would like included in the next version by Saturday evening (eastern).. If someone submits a profile for the same class as you but a different spec please merge them if you don't mind.. I really do not have the time to mix and match abilities and rotations to make sure things don't conflict.

New features will be:
    1) Smart Hotkey mode- macro based.
    2) Mouseover 'target' option.
    3) Enable/Disable Require Combat for Auto Mode.

The main feature, smart hotkey mode, allows you to make a macro ingame that will cast the next ability from any rotation automatically. For example, you assign a function name such as 'NextAbility' or 'Hello' and you can then use that function name in a macro as follows:
    /script NextAbility(1) --cast the next ability in the 1st rotation
    /script NextAbility(2) --cast the next ability in the 2nd rotation... and so on.

You will only need to enable the auto mode or manual mode once per WoW session to allow the macros to work, and they will even work after you exit the application as long as you do not log off. So if you are in Stormwind, enable the bot (either mode) then get summoned to Firelands you will NOT have to enable it again for the macros to work.

TO-DO (Not in 109 because I want to be sure there are no bugs with the new hotkey mode first, so far so good... beta testers haven't had any issues:
    -Interrupt Delay- I will probably make it so you can set the number of milliseconds the spell has been casting before you attempt to interrupt. Default will still be instant, but this has been requested especially by PVPers to make it seem more realistic.
    -Click at Mouse Location AOE Spells- I cannot provide casting at target without major changes, not changes that I can't make, but changes that I will not make because of it would compromise security. So this will have to do. You can probably already do this with a tiny bit of work in your Lua code, see the following... they need to be called AFTER a CastSpellByID:
    Code:
    PROTECTED CameraOrSelectOrMoveStart() - Begin "Left click" in the 3D world. (1.10 - Protected)
    PROTECTED CameraOrSelectOrMoveStop([stickyFlag]) - End "Left click" in the 3D world. (1.10 - Protected)
    -Hotkeys per WoW process to allow for multiple PQRs to run, this is really the only obstacle to overcome at the moment. Since I just use Windows to define Global Hotkeys at the moment I will need to slightly rewrite hotkey handling, hopefully shouldn't be anything major.
    Last edited by Xelper; 08-26-2011 at 01:10 AM.

kickmydog's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Xelper View Post
    Please submit any profiles that you would like included in the next version by Saturday evening (eastern).. If someone submits a profile for the same class as you but a different spec please merge them if you don't mind.. I really do not have the time to mix and match abilities and rotations to make sure things don't conflict.

New features will be:
    1) Smart Hotkey mode- macro based.
    2) Mouseover 'target' option.
    3) Enable/Disable Require Combat for Auto Mode.

The main feature, smart hotkey mode, allows you to make a macro ingame that will cast the next ability from any rotation automatically. For example, you assign a function name such as 'NextAbility' or 'Hello' and you can then use that function name in a macro as follows:
    /script NextAbility(1) --cast the next ability in the 1st rotation
    /script NextAbility(2) --cast the next ability in the 2nd rotation... and so on.

You will only need to enable the auto mode or manual mode once per WoW session to allow the macros to work, and they will even work after you exit the application as long as you do not log off. So if you are in Stormwind, enable the bot (either mode) then get summoned to Firelands you will NOT have to enable it again for the macros to work.

TO-DO (Not in 109 because I want to be sure there are no bugs with the new hotkey mode first, so far so good... beta testers haven't had any issues:
    -Interrupt Delay- I will probably make it so you can set the number of milliseconds the spell has been casting before you attempt to interrupt. Default will still be instant, but this has been requested especially by PVPers to make it seem more realistic.
    -Click at Mouse Location AOE Spells- I cannot provide casting at target without major changes, not changes that I can't make, but changes that I will not make because of it would compromise security. So this will have to do. You can probably already do this with a tiny bit of work in your Lua code, see the following... they need to be called AFTER a CastSpellByID:
    Code:
    PROTECTED CameraOrSelectOrMoveStart() - Begin "Left click" in the 3D world. (1.10 - Protected)
    PROTECTED CameraOrSelectOrMoveStop([stickyFlag]) - End "Left click" in the 3D world. (1.10 - Protected)
    -Hotkeys per WoW process to allow for multiple PQRs to run, this is really the only obstacle to overcome at the moment. Since I just use Windows to define Global Hotkeys at the moment I will need to slightly rewrite hotkey handling, hopefully shouldn't be anything major.
    Would it be possible to set abilities to use as interrupts? Some classes have multiple abilities that can interrupt, but are not necessarily true interrupts.

Lofty's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't post much on here (Or visit very often either TBH)

But i would just like to say how amazing this APP is! _LOVE_ it.

Really fantastic work, and has helped me play my boring ret paladin main again

I wish i could give you more rep

Kinky's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool stuff, Xelper! Keep it running.

DKVance73's Avatar Sergeant