Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by vorn10 View Post
    Rofl copied it to another disc and it works :P
    Good, I was just installing the Polish language pack just incase that caused it for some strange reason! Just out of curiosity, what is your UAC (User Account Control) set to ?

Start -> type UAC

[BETA] PQRotation - an automated ability priority queue.
    vorn10's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When i typed UAC it shows me many files in documents folder. IDK what to do.
    BTW when i start it and getting into combat it works well but after combat ends it turning off (no message shows) i need to again press alt+z and it shows "rotation enable". F.e.:
    Rotation enable
    (fighting then leaving combat)
    (starting next fight, it no working)
    (pressing alt+z)
    Rotation enable
    (working)

and one more thing is it possible to add WoG and set it to heal only with 3 HP and only when iam below 50% hp?

Xelper's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Known bug that it stops the rotation randomly and it is being very annoying to reproduce (its very rare) and yep, you can move WoG up above Inquisition/TV and set it up like this:

Spell: Word of Glory
    SpellID: 85673
    Lua:
    Code:
    local unithealth = 100 * UnitHealth("player") / UnitHealthMax("player")

if unithealth < 50 and UnitPower("player", 9) == 3 then
        return true
    end
    I'll have a fix out tonight that fixes some localization issues (Example: Hammer of Wrath checks if you have the English buff "Avenging Wrath" up) in the 1002 version I posted this is already corrected (I added UnitBuffID(unit, spellID, filter) with the same returns as UnitBuff()). However currently you will not interupt spells if you are using a non-english WoW... it will try CastSpellByName("Rebuke") instead of CastSpellByName("PolishVersionHere"). That will be fixed tonight as well.

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

PQR v1.0.0.4 has been uploaded, download from the main post. It should fix localization problems as well as the random bot stop issue (Please report if it hasn't).
    Last edited by Xelper; 07-09-2011 at 05:30 PM.

D3ALER's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I'm quite happy with this little tool it works very well with my prot pally. I do get a crashes here and there and I cant use any other hacks with this program as it crashes quite fast after trying to use flyhack or noclip and so far with all my different bot systems. Butt it works fine on its own I'm having a bit trouble trying to set up holy priest for my girl friend and I want to add flash heal to my prot pally rotation if he goes under 25% health any help would be great thanks for the hard work.

Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by D3ALER View Post
    Well I'm quite happy with this little tool it works very well with my prot pally. I do get a crashes here and there and I cant use any other hacks with this program as it crashes quite fast after trying to use flyhack or noclip and so far with all my different bot systems. Butt it works fine on its own I'm having a bit trouble trying to set up holy priest for my girl friend and I want to add flash heal to my prot pally rotation if he goes under 25% health any help would be great thanks for the hard work.
    Hmm... a bot that uses a detour to call Lua_DoString or Lua_GetLocalizedText might conflict with this, unfortunately I can't do anything about that.

For the Holy Priest... are you looking to cast a spell depending on how much HP the target has? Should be pretty simple, see the example for the Prot Pally Flash of Light ability for an idea of how to do it.

Example Flash of Light if < 25% HP (This would need to be pretty high up in your rotation or other abilities will be cast before it)- You will need to have yourself or a mob targeted (not another player or pet) with Auto Self Cast turned on for this to work, I will add a "Force Self Cast" option for an ability in a later update.

Name: Flash of Light < 25% HP
    SpellID: 19750
    Lua:
    Code:
    local unithealth = 100 * UnitHealth("player") / UnitHealthMax("player")

if unithealth < 25 then
        return true
    end
    PQR 1.0.0.5 released, almost all bugs taken care of. There is a very very minor chance that if you leave Bot Mode or Interrupt Mode enabled during zoning that you may crash, so it is recommended that when you are about to zone you turn off both modes... if you are dead (or ghost), have a battleground popup, just won a battleground, or have a dungeon finder invite this will occur automatically. Please let me know of any other issues with this version! If all goes well with this build the crashing bug should be non-existent next build.
    Last edited by Xelper; 07-10-2011 at 12:04 AM.

MeeToo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Works great for my Ret Pally. I get crashes whenever I use a portal or hearth so have to remember to turn it of before doing that.. Only other toon I want to use it with is my Lock but couldn't seem to make it work. Looking forward to more updates.

Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PQR 1.0.0.6 Released- should no longer crash at all. Please submit any issues to this thread.
    Last edited by Xelper; 07-10-2011 at 02:06 PM.

demisehi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will give this a shot and come up with the priorities for the following classes:

Shaman - Enhance, Elemental
    Druid - Feral for both Bear, Cat
    Hunter - Marksman, Survival
    DK - Frost
    Mage - Arcane, Fire

Might take me a couple days, and will see how well this works.

D3ALER's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey I was just wondering where or how do I get the spell I.D information and lua? I want to set up shadow priest class. was also wondering if it would be possible to set up a holy priest healing rotation for groups would the bot understand how to keep cycling thru the group members and heal them but keep the tank up efficiently?
    My girl friend has trubble dpsin so this tool would be great for her if I could get it set up right for her priest any help is much appreciated.
    Last edited by D3ALER; 07-10-2011 at 02:35 PM.

crystal_tech's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

need help with destro setup did what i could.

Not much of a lua coder but this is how i see a Destro Lock rotation being.
    Any help getting this setup into the bot would be grateful. I tried to provide as much as I could to help get it going.

I also did the best i could finding spell ids
    I made the Spells and ids bold for easier coping.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

Name of spell(spellid) - when to cast; example 'other spell(spellid)'
    | = or

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Curse of the Elements(1490) - cast if target is boss lvl & needs debuff and does not have 'Earth and Moon(60433)' | 'Ebon Plaguebringer Rank 2(51160;7282)' | 'Fire Breath(34889)' | 'Lightning Breath(24844)' | 'Master Poisoner(93068)'; recast at 1.5 sec remaining

Life Tap(1454) - cast only when player's mana is less than or equal to 20% and Hp is greater than or equal to 80%

Fel Flame(77799) - cast only when moving; cast only if player has 'fel spark(89937)' buff

Shadowburn(17877) - cast when target hp equals or less than 20%

soulburn(74434) - cast at start of fight if boss lvl & need 'Improved Soul Fire(18120)'; if buffed by 'Bloodlust(2825)' | 'Heroism(32182)' | 'Time Warp(80353)' | 'Ancient hysteria(90355)' & need 'Improved Soul Fire(18120)'

Soul Fire(6353)- cast if player has 'soulburn(74434)' buff; cast if player has 'Empowered Imp(47283)' buff ; if target is boss lvl & needs buff 'Improved Soul Fire(18120)'; if target is boss lvl & 'Improved soul fire(18120)' buff remaining time is 3.5 sec

Demon Soul(77801) (use trinkets with this) - cast if target is boss lvl and hp greater than or equal to 90%; cast when player has a 'Bloodlust(2825)' | 'Heroism(32182)' | 'Time Warp(80353)' | 'Ancient hysteria(90355)' buff

Immolate(348) - cast if target needs 'immolate(348)' debuff; recast when debuff has 3 sec left

Conflagrate(17962) - cast if target has 'Immolate(348)' debuff; cast if 'Immolate(348)' debuff has greater than 3.5 sec left

Bane of Doom(603) - cast if target needs debuff & is boss lvl; if target has 'Bane of doom(603)' cast 'Bane of Agony(980)' instead | cast 'Bane of Agony(980)' if not boss lvl; recast when debuff has 1.5 sec left

Corruption(172) - cast if target needs debuff; recast when debuff has 1.5sec left

Chaos Bolt(50796) - cast when off cooldown and all above are true

Incinerate(29722) - cast when 'chaos Bolt(50796)' is on CD and all above are true

Hope this helps in development.
    Last edited by crystal_tech; 07-11-2011 at 09:50 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by demisehi View Post
    I will give this a shot and come up with the priorities for the following classes:

Shaman - Enhance, Elemental
    Druid - Feral for both Bear, Cat
    Hunter - Marksman, Survival
    DK - Frost
    Mage - Arcane, Fire

Might take me a couple days, and will see how well this works.
    Cool, thanks FYI There may be a problem with some of the hunter abilities I added in since I don't have a hunter to test on. You should make a new priority and test them 1 at a time to be 100% sure.

I'll write that Warlock rotation, should only take me 10-20 mins... but I can't test it.

WARLOCK_Abilities.xml
    WARLOCK_Rotations.xml
    Place them in your Profiles directory. Again, NOT TESTED. If there are any issues you will need to figure out what they are since I have no way of doing it. I'm going to rely on people writing classes on their own or using ones shared by other players (I really can't learn everyone's rotations then program them all without losing my mind)... the code isn't that difficult to understand even for beginners... and the provided abilities for Warlocks, Paladin and Warrior should should you how to do whatever you want to do.

Few minor issues atm:

Fel Flame(77799) - Cast Only When Moving <-- will be able to do in a future release, Otherwise DONE (Fel Spark)
    Soul Fire(6353)- Is the buff called "Empowered Imp"? If so DONE, otherwise this spell ID needs changing.
    Bane of Doom(603) - if target has 'Bane of doom(603)' cast 'Bane of Agony(980)' instead??? I don't think I have a way to seeing if a non-selected target has bane. Otherwise done.

Also one other note that i just realized, any casted spelll (Such as Immolate) that takes longer than the GCD to cast might cast twice in a row... I have some ideas on how to avoid this (example: setting a global variable with the last GetTime() the player was seen casting it... then comparing it to GetTime() - .3 (300ms)) but I will need some time to think about how to best handle this. I will likely add a "Proc Delay" option to abilities which will prevent it from being casted again within X milliseconds.
    Last edited by Xelper; 07-10-2011 at 05:32 PM.

Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you cast soul fire when you get the buff empowered imp. the buff soul fire gives you is call improved soul fire.

also i've loaded the profile and it just sits there. it says its enabled in game but won't cast anything or do anything if i cast something.

ok got it to work but had to be in melee range, yes it does cast immolate twice in a row. maybe try a last casted spell check if it equals then skip? or just put a sleep timer on it?
    Last edited by crystal_tech; 07-10-2011 at 05:57 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you sure about the melee range thing? I have it set to cast only if the player is in combat... no range checks at all. I'm also already working on the Immolate issue, I added a "Recast Delay" option to each ability.. if set to anything above 0 it will wait x milliseconds before it casts that spell again... will have to figure out what a good number is.

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

Version 1.0.0.7 has been uploaded. Minor changes to better accomodate casters and players looking to force a self cast.
    -Added a "Recast Delay" option for individual spells... this will force the bot to not recast a spell for X milliseconds (example: Immolate, gives the server time to put the Immolate Debuff on the mob so you don't recast it again immediately)... this will only work for spells with a cast time, but any spell without a cast time should be convered by the GCD so it shouldn't matter anyways.
    -Added a "Force Selfcast" option for individual spells. Spells will be specifically casted with you as the target if selected. (Example: Flash of Light Self if < 25% HP, select this so it doesn't try to heal another player/pet if they are selected)
    -If you close your WoW PQR will now close as well.
    -Added scrollbars to the Lua editor.
    Last edited by Xelper; 07-10-2011 at 06:24 PM.

Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    updated to 1.0.0.7 seems to be better just note that the rotation i posted is for destro not demo. just to prevent confusion.

Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh okay, other than that is it mostly working fine? If so I will rename the rotation and include it in the next release.

You probably wanna set the delay for Immolate to something like 1000 or 1500. My next step will be to make it so the Delay is removed if a spell misses.
    Last edited by Xelper; 07-10-2011 at 08:21 PM.