Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW Hacking For Beginners [Cheat Engine + WoW]

This is a little introduction on how to hack your wow characters speed or to fly. Non of this is new. All info can be found on the site. I don't take credit for any of the material. I would just like to show how simple it is. This is more of a public awareness post. This will not get you banned on retail servers.

WARNING : The HACK is Detected Do Not Use!

What you need:
    WoW 4.X.X
    Cheat Engine

Offsets:
    4.1.0 [14007]
    speed = 0x18EC5B, (Only Private Servers [Fixed May 24 2011])
    fly1 = 0x210A88, Detected Do Not Use
    fly2 = 0x574866, Detected Do Not Use
    Antijump = 0x5751E5, Detected Do Not Use
    Antiswim = 0x1E629E, Detected Do Not Use

M2Collision1 = 0x2FE8AD, Detected Do Not Use
    M2Collision2 = 0x2FE925, Detected Do Not Use
    WMOCollision = 0x2FE8DD, Detected Do Not Use
    TerrainCollision = 0x2FE90D, Detected Do Not Use
    NoClip = 0x2AA54F, Detected Do Not Use
    If you know what your doing you can use the same address, modified a little!

4.1.0 [13914]
    [spoiler]
    speed = 0x18EFEB,
    fly1 = 0x210B48,
    fly2 = 0x5748A6,
    Antijump = 0x575225,
    Antiswim = 0x1E647E,

M2Collision1 = 0x2FED2D,
    M2Collision2 = 0x2FEDA5,
    WMOCollision = 0x2FED5D,
    TerrainCollision = 0x2FED8D,
    NoClip = 0x2AA94F,

[/spoiler]

4.0.6 [13623]
    [spoiler]
    speed = 0x188DDB,
    fly1 = 0x210558,
    fly2 = 0x55C666,
    Antijump = 0x55CFE5,
    Antiswim = 0x1C542E,

[/spoiler]

Will update

Part 1:
    [spoiler]

[/spoiler]
    Stat wow and log into your character. Open Cheat Engine as admin. Click on the top left computer. A new box will open. Select wow and click open.

Part 2:
    [spoiler]

[/spoiler]
    Click on the Memory View button.

Part 3:
    [spoiler]

[/spoiler]
    Right click and select GoTo Address

Part 4:
    [spoiler]

[/spoiler]
    You will enter into the box wow.exe+any offset from above. wow.exe is the base address of wow. For example I am going to use the speed hack offset. {0x188DDB} Do not enter in 0x. You will get an error if u do.

Part 5:
    [spoiler]

[/spoiler]
    All hacks are different. For this one all it needs is to null out some code. Select the address and then right click. Select Replace with code that does nothing.

Part 6:
    [spoiler]

[/spoiler]
    The code that you want to replace will pop up in a new box, click ok.

Part 7:
    [spoiler]

[/spoiler]
    The code should be nulled out or nop. Look at wow and see if your movement speed has increased.

For all other hacks see the images below. The 1st image is the original. The second image is what you need to change it to. Double click the code to update with new code. For the fly hack you will need to use the anti jump or you will get d/c. You will also need to use the anti swim b/c u will d/c in water.
    [spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Video Proof YouTube - World of Warcraft - Speed and Collision Hack + Bot [Undetected] [4.0.6a]

Again non of this is new. I will update this post as new patches come out. This is for learning so please ask questions. I am also developing a bot with such hack incorporated into the bot.

If I get a positive response I will show you more hacks. Such as water walk, 4 types of collision disabling and lots more...

Thanks to the mmowned community. This was all you.

DOWNLOAD : Hack.CT

How To Find An Offset For Beginners [Cheat Engine + WoW]

Again this is a basic guide to show you how to find an offset. You will need to have a working offset 1st. This is one of the more simple ways because you already have a working offset. This does not work 100% of the time. But the same speed hack that worked in 3.3.5a still works in 4.0.6a, so most of the time it works. More advanced methods use the same idea, such as patterns. We are going to look at some code and then find the same code but on a different version on wow. In this example an older version. 3.x.x does not use a base address, and 4.x.x does.

Part 1:
    [spoiler]

[/spoiler]
    So we have the offset for the speed hack (4.0.6a). So we are going to goto that address location. I am going to skip some steps found in the above tutorial. The code selected in the solid blue bar is the address we are looking for. Next we look for some code we can search for. It needs to be unique so when we search for it, it will not come up more then ones. So we are going to look for 3 lines of code in a row. It should be the same for you. So we are going to copy 8B CB 8D 1C 08 50 from the Bytes.

Part 2:
    [spoiler]

[/spoiler]
    So start up your new wow that you dont have the offsets for. Open cheat engine. Click Memory View. At the top click Search. A drop down menu will have 2 options. Click the Find Memory. Select (Array of)bytes, default is Text or something. Next we want to search from start to ending address. So enter From 00000000 to FFFFFFFF. If you dont know hex thats the full spectrum of addresses. Next we are going to enter the array of bytes we found from the 1st wow. [8B CB 8D 1C 08 50] Then click ok.

Part 3:
    [spoiler]

[/spoiler]
    The bottom will go to the 1st address that has that array of bytes. But we need to see the code. So copy the address from the bottom and goto that address in the top part.

Part 4:
    [spoiler]

[/spoiler]
    Move up 2 or 3 lines so the code looks like the 1st set of wow.

Part 5:
    [spoiler]

[/spoiler]
    null out both sides. Or just the new side. And see if your speed has increased in the new wow.

Part 6:
    [spoiler]

[/spoiler]
    To find the new offset just take the address that you are at and subtract wow.exe from it. I am going to do it in the wow(4.0.6) b/c most people will be looking for address for the next patch. If you are doing it for 3.x.x you dont need to subtract wow.exe.

Part 7:
    [spoiler]

[/spoiler]
    This will bring you to no place really but it will give you the offset. This offset should not change at all for that patch.
    If you used 3.3.5a then you should have got 0x006F0A1B as the offset.

I hope this was simple and clear. If not just tell me. If you have any quest just ask!

Thanks to the mmowned community. This was all you.

Collision Disabling For Beginners [Cheat Engine + WoW]

All offsets can be found at 4.0.6a Offset Dump
    Thanks to Evieh we don't need to find the offsets! (4.0.6a)

Type A:
    M2Collision1 = 0x2EC43D,
    M2Collision2 = 0x2EC4B5,
    WMOCollision = 0x2EC46D,
    TerrainCollision = 0x2EC49D,

Type B:
    Noclip = 0x29CBDF

Type A:

Type A has 4 different disabling levels. M2Collision1 disables Mail boxes, Camp Fires, Mining nodes and so on. M2Collision2 disables Trees, Boxes, fences and more. WMOCollision disables buildings. Finally you have TerrainCollision, which disables the ground below you.

Apply the same idea from above to arrive at the address location. [Wow.exe + Offsets]
    [spoiler]

[/spoiler]
    For type A we are going to replace je to jne ("Jump Short If Equal" to "Jump Short If Not Equal") We will do this for all 4 levels. In this example it will look like this (jne GetBattlenetAllocator+8FEC7) So just change the je to jne and nothing else. Your address will look different but the code should be the same. Also, GetBattlenetAllocator+8FEC7 is a pointer so 8FEC7 will be different.

Type B:

Type B will remove everything. It applies all 4 levels at the same time. So you will need to have a fly hack enabled or you fall to your death. You will d/c if you are falling and then apply a fly hack. So apply all hacks stationary.
    [spoiler]

[/spoiler]
    For type B we are going to do the opposite. We replace jne with je. Or anything really, jmp.

Thank to the Mmowned community!
    Also thx to Evieh, for offsets and –Ryuk- for the help
    I am looking for any ideas for my next tutorial. +Rep for good ideas!

Reverse Null For Beginners [Cheat Engine + WoW]

So after you have implemented your speed hack you would like to tern it off. The only problem is that you don't know how to reverse the nulled out code or cant remember what the code was. Well just by simply typing the code back in it will remove the extra lines of null code, unless you don't remember it. But this is the long way, why retype the full line of code when a number can represent that line of code instead. So lets take a look at a new way of looking that memory. Before we viewed the memory as assembly (aka computer code). We are going to look at memory as a single value, such as an integer or hex.

Part 1:
    [spoiler]

[/spoiler]
    We can see the old way we looked at memory on the left. And the new way on the right.

Part 2:
    [spoiler]

[/spoiler]
    See how both have the same address? The second highlighted part is the code represented as a single value. The left side is the code we looked at before and the right is the code as an integer value.

Part 3:
    [spoiler]

[/spoiler]
    Most coders like to work in hex, so we are going to convert the value over to hex, as seen above.

Part 4:
    [spoiler]

[/spoiler]
    This is the before image. See the left side still has je. So the hack has not been implemented yet. When the code changes on the left side the hex value should change on the right side. So keep your eyes on the last hex value (4).

Part 5:
    [spoiler]

[/spoiler]
    On the left side I implemented the hack, like before (je -> jne). But look at the right, the hex value increased by one. So to use this hack all you need to do is add 1 to the hex value to enable it and subtract 1 to disable it.

This will not always work for every hack. This only works when going from je to jne. So test it out your self. Change the left side (code) and see how it takes an effect on the right side(hex).

If you have any questions just ask!
    Also, if its hard to see the image Right Click On The Images and Select Open Images In New Window. This should make it bigger.
    Last edited by DarkLinux; 06-16-2011 at 11:50 AM.

2. Thanks 48kgkid (1 members gave Thanks to DarkLinux for this useful post)
    eSko's Avatar YmxhY2tqYWNrJmhvb2tlcnM= CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    75/24
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nicely done tutorial, +2 rep...
    But I guess it will instantly get you banned on retail servers and even on better private servers...

DamonT's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What's the point of this kind of tutorial?
    Hacking is not: "Open cheatengine and change some magic values...tadaa!"
    This is just another tutorial helping noobs creating an "own" hack with the same offsets like any other guys uses.
    The important and interesting part is the reversing itself and understand the code with its engine.
    Such a pitty that blizz is that lazy... adding one offset would probably ban 90% of these public hacks

~OddBall~'s Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    4/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scan.dll or whatever it is doesn't let you open WoW with CE open, so people that can't do this already probably can't figure out how to get past that.

It amuses me that you completely bagged on someone elses thread/contribution because it could all be found on a website and could be done by anyone, yet 2 days let you're here making a thread stating exactly that.

On the other hand I think it's awesome that you actually took people's advise and instead of continuing on hating, went and contributed something so +rep for that.
    https://www.mmowned.com/forums/world-of-warcraft/guides/278302-selecting-bot-you.html - SELECTING THE BOT FOR YOU

PHWOOOOAAAAAR - Parog was here. <3 <----Wtf's a Parog?

LogicWin's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @DarkLinux
    u mad ?
    You know anyone can code that hack. I think you just stole the offsets and have not given credit. All offsets can be found at elitepvpers. I think an infraction is in place for calling something yours.

P.S
    Not flaming

P.S.S
    I +reped
    Last edited by LogicWin; 03-28-2011 at 11:53 AM.

Narga's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @DamonT
    They would lose a LOAD of subscribers, chinese people and normal people botting with multiple accounts, it would probably sum up to about 2 million accounts.

iMozzy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ~OddBall~ View Post
    Scan.dll or whatever it is doesn't let you open WoW with CE open, so people that can't do this already probably can't figure out how to get past that.

It amuses me that you completely bagged on someone elses thread/contribution because it could all be found on a website and could be done by anyone, yet 2 days let you're here making a thread stating exactly that.

On the other hand I think it's awesome that you actually took people's advise and instead of continuing on hating, went and contributed something so +rep for that.

Still nice to know for us who know jack shit about the actual hacking process (People like me). But to open CE with WoW open, could you just change the process name of CE? Or does scan.dll lock onto CE another way?

Originally Posted by Narga View Post
    @DamonT
    They would lose a LOAD of subscribers, chinese people and normal people botting with multiple accounts, it would probably sum up to about 2 million accounts.
    Completely true. Tons of people use speedhacks. It doesn't really hurt other people if you're not using a bot as well. I use speed hacks while doing Arch, which could only hurt the people of WoW in a very adverse way (Selling commons for gold, bringing more gold into the economy)

Other then those two situations, speed hacks just help imo.
    Last edited by iMozzy; 03-28-2011 at 08:22 PM.

Italian / Envy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or you can just go download wow emu hacker.....

iMozzy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    answer the question, don't provide an alternative

(Sorry, I've had to repeat that to myself so much with helping other troubleshoot)

DarkLinux's Avatar Former Staff
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    188/531
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the feedback. If wow is detecting Cheat Engine and then automatically exiting wow, you have 2 options.

1)Do not start Cheat Engine until you are full logged into wow.

2)Download the most up to date version of Cheat Engine (6.0)
    -I have no problems starting Cheat Engine 1st and wow not detecting it.

Thanks!
    Last edited by DarkLinux; 03-29-2011 at 08:38 PM.

SacredSpenny's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Italian / Envy View Post
    Or you can just go download wow emu hacker.....
    Your a ****ing fag, he's teaching them how to do it themselves, and WoW Emu(LATOR) hacker is not for live servers, though it may work, you don't learn anything you douche

OP: Goodwork! +3

Mty's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excellent tutorial, given rep

Thanks G/R
    188/531
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Post Update: I have added Collision Disabling

xxxdarkbaconxxx's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great thread Great help for the semi newbs =) thanks.

Thanks G/R
    188/531
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update: Fall Speed Wow.exe+81C6B8 (float) 4.0.6a [This will kill you lols]
    Last edited by DarkLinux; 04-02-2011 at 03:39 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast