0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Auto Mouse Click - AFKing made simple

Hello, this is a step by step guide to BattleGround AFKing with a mouse clicking program. Follow the steps and have fun afking!

PLEASE NOTE, THIS IS MEANT FOR PRIVATE SERVERS, IT 'MAY' WORK ON RETAIL BUT YOU ARE MORE THAN LIKELY TO BE BANNED WITH IT.

First of all this is what you will need to download (I do not offer support or own this program and nor do I take any credit for it. All credit goes to dev's at Murgee.com)
    )

Dual Monitor Software, Auto Mouse Click, Auto Clicker, Mouse Mover Utility <--- From here download the Mouse Auto Click tool.

When you first open the program, this is the first thing you will see. The first thing you will want to do is bind the two main functions on the program. Set a key that you would like to grab your mouse location, the second one is a key that you would like to press to start/stop the auto clicker tool. I have selected two buttons that are next to each other so that they are easy to remember.

Once you have done that, open wow and log into the character you would like to AFK on. First hover your mouse over the PVP honor tab (please note you must swap to battlegrounds tab and highlight you're selected battlground first) and click your 'Cursor Postion keybind' Then alt tab back to auto mouse click. You should then see that the mouse click has grabbed your first mouse location. you can select what you would like it to click, for exampe, a left click/right click. I have chosen left click because we're AFKing in bgs and you need to left click everything. Once you have selected your settings (I left click delay at standard 1,000 milli seconds which is 1 second, it doesnt matter if you want to change it) you click add and you should then see that your first location has been added to the list.

After that we move onto our second click, do exactly the same process but move your cursor over join battle ground and add a click command to that location. After that you should see you're click command list starting to take shape. After you have done that, manually click the join battle and wait for the accept battle to pop up. When it does quickly add the mouse location for that to the list, with exactly the same process, and then join the battleground manually.

Once inside add you're next mouse location, but this time locate it towards a spell, seeing as this is a newly made character I have just used Every man for himself racial, for demonstration purposes, but i would suggest using something that doesnt cost mana/rage or is a low cost/low cooldown move, for example on a mage use mana shield. <-- REMEMBER IT IS VITAL TO ADD A SPELL TO BE CLICKED, THIS IS WHAT STOPS YOU FROM GOING AFK. I believe you still get stopped from going afk even if you're dead and not released so long as its clicking a spell.

Once you've done that wait for the battleground to end and wait for the leave battleground icon to come up, add a location for that and then you're all set to afk, on the mouse clicker program you should have a list of added clicks in the chain and it should be all ready to use. You can save these clicks for a later date by pressing the save clicks function. You can also add you're own clicks to this chain if you prefer, for example if you would like to add clicks to release corpse etc. I have just done the basics for this guide. once you're ready to afk, leave the battleground and press you're start clicking keybind and viola, the clicks begin.

I hope the guide helped. Have fun afking!

Credits:

Me : Writing the guide
    [email protected] : Writing mouse clicker.
    Last edited by binfield; 08-25-2010 at 10:40 AM.

Auto Mouse Click - AFKing made simple
    Coffeebot's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You didnt hide your own name but you hidden the names of your bg team players. Good job!

binfield's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Coffeebot View Post
    You didnt hide your own name but you hidden the names of your bg team players. Good job!
    Its a new character on a different account, doesn't bother me in people know it. I merely hid other players names for privacy purposes

Maisteri's Avatar That spoiler guy
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Private server anyways..

Pretty nice though, I guess that on private servers you dont get marked if you havent been in PvP activity for a while.

binfield's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Maisteri View Post
    Private server anyways..

Pretty nice though, I guess that on private servers you dont get marked if you havent been in PvP activity for a while.
    Oh well if thats a retail thing (havent been on retail for ages) then it won't work for retail at all, but this was intentionally aimed at private servers mainly so.

DrakeFish's Avatar Lazy Leecher

Thanks G/R
    0/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by binfield View Post
    Oh well if thats a retail thing (havent been on retail for ages) then it won't work for retail at all, but this was intentionally aimed at private servers mainly so.
    Hehe... "Auto-clicker may not work on retail because I play private servers". =)

binfield's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DrakeFish View Post
    Hehe... "Auto-clicker may not work on retail because I play private servers". =)
    it says at the top, 'FOR PRIVATE SERVERS'

DrakeFish's Avatar Lazy Leecher

Thanks G/R
    0/14
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by binfield View Post
    it says at the top, 'FOR PRIVATE SERVERS'
    Lol what I mean is like you say that like it won't work at all in retail but it does, even if you can get reported as AFK, it does work because it's an autoclicker. Anyways, great that you share this, I'm sure theres something else like this with another program somewhere on the site but its probly dead to thanks for sharing.
    Last edited by DrakeFish; 08-25-2010 at 11:00 AM.

binfield's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sigh...

'IT 'MAY' WORK ON RETAIL BUT YOU ARE MORE THAN LIKELY TO BE BANNED WITH IT.'

Mayx's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, this is new! [Insert Sarcasm Here]

Ponjon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never ever seen a Auto-clicker before...... (jks)

Rapt0R's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MouseMachine, as a much better alternative.
    Not all who wander are lost

binfield's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm trying to contribute but the mild flaming doesn't help me much. But anyway thanks for the minimal support I recieved.

MartineLeong72's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd recommend that you download this one: Auto Mouse Clicker
    Last edited by MartineLeong72; 12-20-2013 at 05:37 AM.