UPDATE (17 dec 2010):
- I've fixed the database issues that the website was having, so the rapidshare link has been removed. Use this link instead: http://iwana.ziao.nl/download.php
- I'm aiming to release Iwana v3 before Christmas 2010. If you want to receive an email when it's out, sign up here: http://iwana.ziao.nl/v3.php
Iwana 0.9 has been out for like.. 43 years, and it seems that Blizzard has finally found a way to break it. Unfortunately for them, I'm not sleeping either, and I've been busy creating a new and dare I say it, MUCH improved version of Iwana :woot2:
Iwana 2 is a 'little' more advanced then Iwana 0.9, both on the inside and on the outside.
What this means for you:
- Iwana 2 will have a greatly increased catchrate,
- It's much safer (it will detect GM chat requests)
- It can use lures,
- It loots BoP items,
- It's very safe, it doesn't inject any code nor does it read/write to WoW's memory,
- And best of all, it's completely free! =]
Iwana may be downloaded from the following website:
There you will also find a FAQ, the help documentation, and some other useless stuff, such as the Stats Page.
If you truly love Iwana, please consider making a small donation by clicking here. I'd really appreciate it if you do!
I think that's pretty much all there is to say about this post. If you have any questions, please ask them. Don't be shy, I won't bite you =P
I hope you'll have fun using Iwana, please let me know what you think of it!