Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Maartin955 View Post
    Dosnt loots for me
    i use vista btw
    it fishes but dosnt loot please help
    Autoloot is on and particle density is on high?

nadeattack's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This bot is just awesome, though I got a problem since I downloaded the latest version. I set up the bot and start the program, everything goes fine but the bot just stops.

Both catchnumber and time value are at '0'. So I tried to set them both on a high value but still the bot just stops after a while.

If you someone could help me out here that would be fantastic .

Prodigal's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome man, works perfectly! +rep

theheadlightguy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ziao View Post
    I honestly have no idea how this is caused. I guess you are able to access Iwana.ziao.nl from your browser? If so - I'm baffled, Iwana accesses the internet in the exact same way.

I'll ask some autoit experts for advice on this issue, i'm really sorry i can't help you any further (yet)
    yes i downloaded it from your website

Heftydogg's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by e8ghtball View Post
    I just tried updating this bot from the previous version but I am having a problem. When the bot goes to create the profile by creating the screenshot the bot starts walking instead of casting.

Thanks in advance for any help
    Check your keybindings in both WoW and the bot's settings. Make sure your fishing spell is in the same slot/bind as specified in the bot. You probably bound 'walk forward' to the fishing key.

Originally Posted by autodid View Post
    i dont know why but my cursor doesnt want to click on the hook, it goes outside my wow window and goes straight for the top right corner
    Top-left. That's where it sits at 0,0 until it can detect the bobber. Try making a new profile with a more defined color and setting your video settings to minumum with particle density high.

Originally Posted by nadeattack View Post
    This bot is just awesome, though I got a problem since I downloaded the latest version. I set up the bot and start the program, everything goes fine but the bot just stops.

Both catchnumber and time value are at '0'. So I tried to set them both on a high value but still the bot just stops after a while.

If you someone could help me out here that would be fantastic .
    About how long does the bot fish before stopping? And what are you noticing as a sign of it stopping? Like is it not casting anymore? Does it close itself? Did you hit the escape key? Is your chat not saying that you've looted any fish in the past hour? If it's the last one, the bot may still be working, but your inventory could be full. More details please. Also maybe an option Ziao could add in the future is a checkbox to turn on/off that option. Unchecked = Don't worry about checking for the amount of time / fish to catch. Checked = look at the amount for time / fish to catch. That could eliminate the problem if it's related to the bot.

And about the two people having issues with the bot connecting to the site to update, just go to the site manually for now and re-download it. The outcome will be the same, as the download page will always have the latest version.

Molleren's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awsome bot mate! Works perfect on my WinXP laptop.
    I tried using Wine on my Linux machine, unfortunatly didn't work, as it didnt take a screenshot, but hey, you dont say its supported under Wine, so good job anyway

omniknight1337's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Heftydogg View Post
    About how long does the bot fish before stopping? And what are you noticing as a sign of it stopping? Like is it not casting anymore? Does it close itself? Did you hit the escape key? Is your chat not saying that you've looted any fish in the past hour? If it's the last one, the bot may still be working, but your inventory could be full. More details please. Also maybe an option Ziao could add in the future is a checkbox to turn on/off that option. Unchecked = Don't worry about checking for the amount of time / fish to catch. Checked = look at the amount for time / fish to catch. That could eliminate the problem if it's related to the bot.
    I have the same problem with stopping. It works fine for maybe 10 minutes and then just stops. The stats tooltip fades and nothing more happens. Inventory is not full. After restart the bot same problem after several minutes.

ziao's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To the guys where Iwana stops unexpectedly:

I've added a feature where iwana will quit when it fails to catch a fish 10 times in a row. I have a very strong feeling there's something wrong with it.

I've got access to hefty's account again, and i'll see what causes it right now, when an update is available, Iwana will let you know as usual

Btw Hefty, if I would be making money with Iwana, I'd give you a fat share. Your support is great and you do it all for free. Thanks

graywulf1369's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just want to say awsome program. I've never worked on fishing/cooking before because it was always sooooo boring. Now I can have it running while I'm on my other computer doing stuff.
    +Rep+Rep

omniknight1337's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by omniknight1337 View Post
    I have the same problem with stopping. It works fine for maybe 10 minutes and then just stops. The stats tooltip fades and nothing more happens. Inventory is not full. After restart the bot same problem after several minutes.
    Changed location a bit, made a new Profile and set up all 3 Keys - just had fishing skill before - while still deactived lure and now it works so far. The "fails to catch a fish 10 times in a row" thing was not the problem, because i did not have 10 fails in a row.

decimate's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I only have one issue with it, it likes to run my toon forward when it should be casting. I've read and read again and still no luck. I can't wait to get it working though
    Twist it.....Bob it....Push it......Pull it.......that's what she said.

suicidal.2k8's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ziao View Post
    To the guys where Iwana stops unexpectedly:

I've added a feature where iwana will quit when it fails to catch a fish 10 times in a row. I have a very strong feeling there's something wrong with it.

I've got access to hefty's account again, and i'll see what causes it right now, when an update is available, Iwana will let you know as usual

Btw Hefty, if I would be making money with Iwana, I'd give you a fat share. Your support is great and you do it all for free. Thanks
    I think that feature should be selectable, because if though mine might miss 5 or 10 fishes in a row, it sometimes still does catch fish when you press ALT + Z every now and again. This is because i think the bot looks at the ripples of the water and see's a sort of splashing effect on which it then loots to early.

eekje877's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice bot, works great! +2 rape for you

PS. does the bot have a anti-afk feature? I dont wanna let him fish all night and then find out that wow has logged after 30min's .. or shall i look for other anti-afk addons or something?
    Hi MTV, and welcome to my crib!

ziao's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by eekje877 View Post
    Very nice bot, works great! +2 rape for you

PS. does the bot have a anti-afk feature? I dont wanna let him fish all night and then find out that wow has logged after 30min's .. or shall i look for other anti-afk addons or something?
    Fishing itself keeps you from going afk, so don't worry about it

Originally Posted by suicidal.2k8 View Post
    I think that feature should be selectable, because if though mine might miss 5 or 10 fishes in a row, it sometimes still does catch fish when you press ALT + Z every now and again. This is because i think the bot looks at the ripples of the water and see's a sort of splashing effect on which it then loots to early.
    Not needed, when Iwana doesn't catch a fish in 10 tries, believe me something's wrong. With 10 tries I mean Iwana finds the bobber 10 times, but doesn't detect a splash within 20sec.

The problem however, is that the counter (which counts up to 10) doesn't reset when Iwana catches a fish. This will be fixed within minutes. Iwana will notify you when an update is available

Edit: FIXED
    Last edited by ziao; 05-30-2009 at 04:06 PM.

Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast