Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unofficial Zolofighter Support!

Ok so glider is suspended momentarily.

Many people are looking for botting alternatives.

One of these is zolofighter.

Zolofighter has many similarities to glider however it has less built in features to help lower detection.

The good thing about it is A. Its a scripting language. B. You can use javascript.

This means we have a doorway of building this bot up to doing certain functions and such within a class.

For example most people made CC for glider based around having X abilities.

With this we can make scripts in a matter of minutes that are for lvl 1 characters...or lvl 10 or 20 so on and so forth.

This really opens up a doorway. Also this bot will follow the Z coordinate properly. What does this mean wolfwood? It ****ing means you can mount up on your flier and patrol nodes. Fancy that do you?

It supporst vendor waypoints even though I haven't tested them gingerly.

Multiple ghostwaypoints. This meaning if there are 3-4 GY you can spawn at it will always get back to your body

It also has some other nice features but more on that later.

Now I'm not going to tell you how to set it up zolo has tutorials for that however.

Zolo made most of his classes based around low level characters and for many these just don't work..like me I wanted to farm relics...but the script was made to cast 3 spellls o POOO!

So I took a trip to the forums to find the bindings section. Link below

www.zolohouse.com • View forum - WOW Related

Protip:
    After that i found my class binding for my spec and copy pasta...or so I thought.

I soon realized that when copy pasting the code it likes to indent(4 spaces) to the right which screws up script this could affect you as I see many post about similar problems...maybe I just struggled.

Heres a nice simple picture on how to setup your key binds

re-login if your bot dies

Now zolo bot used to do AV the current status of this I'm unsure forums are fairly inactive but I'll dig around more.

Anyway the main purpose of this thread is to help answer some F.A.Q. and compile these.

Also I will try to help you with your scripts. I mostly code in c# however about 30 mins of work coding JS wasn't that hard for my little projects.

Don't forget zolofighter is free. However there is a limit for how long and how many times you can start the bot in one day.
    For 1$ you get unlimited usage for 3 months.
    http://zolohouse.com/wow/wowFighter/
    At the very bottom push the buy now button 1$ for 3 months
    Last edited by wolfwood33; 03-14-2009 at 12:01 AM.

Unofficial Zolofighter Support!
    suicidity's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would say that stuff about Zolo is already posted; But this may just help get some gliders familiarized and going on a bandwagon while their ship may or may not be sailing.

Good post +rep, and first.

elinventor's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gñap.

¿What is that?

Tierman's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone have any videos of it in action?

https://change.dossergame.co.uk/change_please/4636419/

wolfwood33's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by elinventor View Post
    Gñap.

¿What is that?
    I hav e no idea what your going on about.

Originally Posted by suicidity View Post
    I would say that stuff about Zolo is already posted; But this may just help get some gliders familiarized and going on a bandwagon while their ship may or may not be sailing.

Good post +rep, and first.
    Yes the whole idea it bring zolofighter to a more familiar level.

When i first saw I was like o this is total shit glider FTW.
    After some use i've soon quickly learned alot. This bot is real nice too because all my farm spots are so empty

Originally Posted by Tierman View Post
    Anyone have any videos of it in action?
    http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...ry=zolofighter

spudstar99's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i waited that someone post my bindings from the forums to get raped for it ...

Nemesis Kkc's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the help OP.

I'm trying to level my hunter using ZoloFighter, he's went from 15 to 28 so far yet as im killing orges in duskwood, the bot occasionally doesnt use skills, or it stops attacking during the middle of a fight, or if its a caster/ranged npc, the bot will make my pet run to attack it, get aggro then run closer to me so its in my attack range, however due to it being a caster.. it stands still and lays shit into my pet and then me, sometimes it rezzes me, however it doesnt re-call my pet and cast mend pet, or it does mend pet too late.

Also, if doesn't always loot a corpse, and sometimes it loots a corpse multiple times even tho ive got magnet addon for autolooting greens blues and epics, money and quest items, hell...even some times if it went on from killing one npc to another, once it was finished it would loot the corpses multiple times and i have no idea why..

Care to help me out a little here? Ive tried using my own profiles + waypoints but ive found out they are too painful for the bot to handle, it will "adjust" the waypoint or simply stand still and die.

Only successful botting ive done was from 15 to 22 at Neutral faction crabs. shit loot but it grinded with no stopping for 13 hours straight and it wasnt my profile either, even tho it didnt cast any special bow attacks and only spammed raptor strike when in melee

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would need you to post your bindings and a fight log of like 5 minutes of it going.

I'm not very experienced with range classes yet but I think I'm going to try leveling a priest soon and I will be able to better understand your problem.

Tierman's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It looks like a good bot with great potential, it just depends on if the creator wants to make it all it can be, and from the looks of it, he doesn't.

https://change.dossergame.co.uk/change_please/4636419/

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It looks like a good bot with great potential, it just depends on if the creator wants to make it all it can be, and from the looks of it, he doesn't.

The power of free

gryphons53's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the project of one man, that hes sharing with you for no cost... the fact that he updates it regularly to keep up with blizz is nice... and the simplicity he keeps it to helps its functionality. the 3 hr lockout seems kinda odd tho, because he said buying doesnt remove it, and ive fallen asleep and had it bot for about 18 hours (autorepair addon, autovendor addons, and good at writing profiles)
    thing to keep in mind - wowpanda does NOT support AFK botting, about 5 min in his forums will tell you that. and this is why there is no minimized mode ot w/e u wanna call it.

minifss's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/6
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The 3hour "lockout" is old. I believe the new demo can run for a longer time. And buying a key will give you UNLIMITED bot-time, there's no shutting down after X hours.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by minifss View Post
    The 3hour "lockout" is old. I believe the new demo can run for a longer time. And buying a key will give you UNLIMITED bot-time, there's no shutting down after X hours.

yeh its been increased past 3 hours for sure.

Ontop of the fact that I donate and mine goes 16 hours a session so..

Barnzy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I been using zolo for quite a long time, I don't pay atm but I will soon, been using glider + farmerjohn, but farmerjohn is an exellent bot, but is buggy. I will most likely buy zolofither as I keep in toch with panda nice guy + codes awesomely.

Konan128's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been trying to set this up for my 79 enhance shama, I guess I don't really understand the whole binding thing, (ima ****ing noob i know) haha I've been using glider for like 4 months and now Ima try this. Can anyone explain to me how to make more skills into your key binding, and how to set cool downs.. etc... Sorry if I sound like a noob I've read all those threads and either i missed it or don't understand. Thanks guys.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast