Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by spudstar99 View Post
    @ wolfwood ...

you shaman script sucks ...sry but thats a fact ... (and the best thing is, i even don't have to test it .. i can see this)

don't write bindings for classes you don't know ...

and if you write binding for other people do it right ... not such simple **** scripts

but this are just my 2 cents ..

sincery spud

ps i think you dk binding is just cp from the forum ...
    I've stated 3 times that I don't understand the shaman class. Please feel free to post tips on how it can be improved.

I never said I was a shaman or zolofighter scripting master.
    A. I don't know much about the scripting language.
    B. I know far less about javascript.
    C. I don't like non-oop language (However this doesn't mean I don't understand them its just my personal preference.)

Instead of just telling me how shitty it is just some constructive criticism and explain how it should work or the how shaman class should be played.

Anyway why don't you post your script? You seem to know it best.

The DK is basically a copy paste I just took the liberty of fixing the rune check script.
    Which I posted on the forums however lack of concern for the fact this is broken or people that don't realize it is..has probably lost the thread.

Unofficial Zolofighter Support!
    Weslord's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would anyone mind making me a script that I could use from level 1 onward for say, a ret paladin, that I could just update via #'ing when required levels and skills are learned? Assuming it's not too time consuming and all. Some +rep would definitely be in order.

wolfwood33's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just find a level 80 script and place # infront of the skills you don't have. Or don't have contact me for more details.

I do know how to level a paladins its tough xD

spudstar99's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah wolfwood .. it was not meant to be an attack against your person.

just don't do stuff which you can't do ... i don't write a dk script because i don't know how they get played .. yes i can program mspam all these buttons .. but this is not cool ...

but just my opinion

and yeah i know how to do better .. but as soon as i'm think my script is finished i don't post it .. and i post it just in zolo forum ..

there yo ucan also find my other scripts ...

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by spudstar99 View Post
    yeah wolfwood .. it was not meant to be an attack against your person.

just don't do stuff which you can't do ... i don't write a dk script because i don't know how they get played .. yes i can program mspam all these buttons .. but this is not cool ...

but just my opinion

and yeah i know how to do better .. but as soon as i'm think my script is finished i don't post it .. and i post it just in zolo forum ..

there yo ucan also find my other scripts ...
    Spud all I did was post exactly what the guy asked I made the script do exactly the rotation eh wanted. In fact I added stuff that is supposed to be in there, that he didn't ask for. Just because its not what you wanted doesn't make it wrong

Thank you for your onion though.

Keithh's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do you figure out where a profile starts? i downloaded some off of that 1500+ Post. but idk where to start the Grizzly one.

boojeah's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey im new to Zolo, so far im liking its simplicity.

My biggest problem right now is that i am botting a place that has mobs that are already in combat with friendly NPCs
    Zolofighter will only fight the ones that are not in combat with these NPCS.

Is there anyway to make it attack mobs regardless of whether they have another target and are already in combat?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Keithw View Post
    How do you figure out where a profile starts? i downloaded some off of that 1500+ Post. but idk where to start the Grizzly one.
    I've never had this problem I make my own profiles..I would assume it points you in the right direction and tells you how far the waypoints are.

Originally Posted by boojeah View Post
    hey im new to Zolo, so far im liking its simplicity.

My biggest problem right now is that i am botting a place that has mobs that are already in combat with friendly NPCs
    Zolofighter will only fight the ones that are not in combat with these NPCS.

Is there anyway to make it attack mobs regardless of whether they have another target and are already in combat?
    No the mob appears tapped so it won't attack them.

snoppen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My zf just run around and look at the mob not target them but when i right click them it does what it should... help please! SEND ME AN PM!

minifss's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/6
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have to add targets to your profile then click save. Problem fixed

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by minifss View Post
    You have to add targets to your profile then click save. Problem fixed
    yes you need to add your targets faction

legoate's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I spent the day trying to learn Zolofighter for my DK with the following results:
    I found that there were only two bindings on the forums. I also found that even after the key bindings were corrected to fit my configuration, the scripts didn't seem to work very well.

When Zolo identified a target it would work spot-on, killing and looting the target. What I had an issue with was the following:

My DK would mount up then run up to the next target stopping directly on top of them. Then she would just stand there, still mounted, and get beaten to death without ever initiating combat

So...I disabled the mount....Which seemed to help until the next issue...

Unexpected aggro didn't seem to be handled very well. If I initiated combat things went off well. However, If I aggro'd something I'd frequently just stop and take a beating rather than fighting back.

What I noticed in both instances was that if I manually hit a button, combat would resume as normal, Zolo would loot, then I'd move on to the next target.

So basically the bot is unreliable enough with the scripts I've seen that I can't have it running for more than a few minutes.

What I liked about the bot was the ease of making profiles- for some reason it worked much better for me than glider ever did. However, even though I whipped up a profile in record time, I couldn't use it because of the above.

I was thinking of trying out my rogue to see if maybe there were just DK specific issues but I haven't taken the time yet.

minifss's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/6
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its clearly your fighting profile that is the problem, or any other not-default keybinding.

nothinglol's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    when i try to start fighting with zolo, i get a message that there was a timeout not defined on line 135. This has never happened before, been using it for a few weeks, and never had any problems. Any idea what the sudden problem is? I would think that means there is not a specified timeout in the javascript, but where would i edit it.

Seraa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have big problems making this bot flying around. You can't use epic flying mounts first of all, but that's not that much of an issue. Bot just can't adjust its height, resulting in being stucked in random rocks, tree, etc.

Anyone managed to make this work or would some other bot be more suitable for "just flying around".

Thanks

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast