Silencing Shot
    Spirit Bond
    Thrill of the Hunt
    A Murder of Crows / Blink Strike / Lynx Rush
    Glaiive Toss

- Place your burst trinket in slot 14
    - LCtrl cast Scatter Shot and Freezing Trap on Mouseover
    - Uses Call Pet 1

This is my PUBLIC profile. It's all inclusive and has been working out very well for me. If you are interested in my EXCLUSIVE version PM me (complete code rewrite and heavily modified). I will continue to update this profile as long as I play my Hunter. If anyone has experience and would like to collaborate please let me know. ENJOY!!!

Credit goes to: Sheepmoon, Vettic, Kickmydog, Jarrito, Crystal_tech, Sheuron, and Xelper for all of the awesome work you do/have done for the PQR community.

Download Link:
    Huntards BM PvP.rar
    Last edited by n00bch0p; 02-23-2013 at 04:23 PM.

[PQR] Huntards BM PvP
    xLegendx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any good rating with your profile?

More information would be nice, Binds? .... Things we have to do manually/what the profile will do for us.
    Last edited by xLegendx; 01-12-2013 at 09:44 AM.

n00bch0p's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xLegendx View Post
    Any good rating with your profile?

More information would be nice, Binds? .... Things we have to do manually/what the profile will do for us.
    1900+ in 3v3 at the moment (HPally/AWar/BMHunt). This is just from the past few days of my modifying the profile. The only binds so far is for RCtrl to cast Scatter Shot and Freezing Trap on Mouseover. You have to manually use your release trinket/racial. I have added code recently to do this automatically with pre-configured debuffs. I'll do a full write up as soon as I am finish with the code rewrite and tweaking. I'm lazy so I want the profile to do as much as possible.

The profile knows what talent you have selected in regards to either A Murder of Crows / Blink Strike / Lynx Rush. Pretty cool since I like to mess around and switch it up. I've been using A Murder of Crows with much success lately.

New fixes implemented and not yet released:
    - Dismount while flying fixed. Will not dismount while flying to call pet.
    - Smart aspect switching.
    - Every Man for Himself (Racial). Automatic with pre-configured debuffs.

This profile is BEAST, hands down..

xLegendx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    KFC Ftw ! lol
    Sadly, I will have to level my hunter to 90. (76 currently) before I can test this bad boy or even consider buying the exclusive version >:D

But, I'll be awaiting the full write up(:
    Hows your gear by the way? (Gear > Skill this xpac)
    Oh and how about defensive CDs?

Sorry for so many questions. I'm just trying to help you with any FAQ's you would get.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    KFC Ftw ! lol
    Sadly, I will have to level my hunter to 90. (76 currently) before I can test this bad boy or even consider buying the exclusive version >

But, I'll be awaiting the full write up(:
    Hows your gear by the way? (Gear > Skill this xpac)
    Oh and how about defensive CDs?

Sorry for so many questions. I'm just trying to help you with any FAQ's you would get.
    I'm only about four pieces away from being full Malevolent, fully chanted and gemd, and weapon upgraded +2. This profile smartly manages your defensive cds, burst, and pet/pet abilities (I suggest using a spirit beast, Ghostcrawler is my current pet of choice next to Ban'thalos). Your just gonna have to wait for my write up for the low down

Gogogo lvl 90

xLegendx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by n00bch0p View Post
    I'm only about four pieces away from being full Malevolent, fully chanted and gemd, and weapon upgraded +2. This profile smartly manages your defensive cds, burst, and pet/pet abilities (I suggest using a spirit beast, Ghostcrawler is my current pet of choice next to Ban'thalos). Your just gonna have to wait for my write up for the low down

Gogogo lvl 90
    Haha, alright thank you very much for your replies.
    I'll continue to stalk this post throughout the day (:

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll be ready to release v1.1 shortly. I wanted to provide a bit more information as to what it consists of. I'll eventually get around to explaining how it manages the abilities, but for now, I'd rather just focus on tweaking it. Thanks for your interest!

Availiable Talents:
    Narrow Escape
    Silencing Shot
    Exhilaration / Spirit Bond
    Dire Beast / Thrill of the Hunt
    A Murder of Crows / Blink Strike / Lynx Rush
    Glaive Toss

Suggested Talents:
    Narrow Escape
    Silencing Shot
    Spirit Bond
    Thrill of the Hunt
    A Murder of Crows
    Glaive Toss

Suggested stat priority:
    Expertise (3%+) > Ranged Hit (3%) > PvP Power > Agility > PvP Resilience > Mastery >= Crit

Keybinds:
    - Left Shift: Multi Shot (AoE)
    - Right Control: Scatter Shot and Freezing Trap on Mouseover (CC)

Pet:
    - Will automaticly use Call Pet 1 (will no longer cause you to dismount when flying)
    - I suggest using a Spirit Beast (Ferocity) such as Ghostcrawler or Ban'thalos

Items:
    - Place your burst trinket in Slot 14

Manages all of the folowing abilities:
    Aspects
    AoE - Multi Shot (LShift)
    CD - Rapid Fire
    CD - Readiness
    CD - Stampede
    Item - Healthstone
    Item - Trinket 2 (Burst Trinket)
    Mark - Hunters Mark
    Pet - Call Pet 1
    Pet - Intimidation
    Pet - Masters Call
    Pet - Mend Pet
    Pet - Spirit Mend
    Shot - Arcane Shot
    Shot - Cobra Shot
    Shot - Concussive Shot
    Shot - Kill Shot
    Shot - Scatter Shot
    Shot - Serpent Sting
    Shot - Tranquilizing Shot
    Shot - Widow Venom
    Spec - Bestial Wrath
    Spec - Deterence
    Spec - Disengage
    Spec - Feign Death
    Spec - Focus Fire
    Spec - Kill Command
    Spec - Scare Beast
    Talent - A Murder of Crows
    Talent - Blink Strike
    Talent - Dire Beast
    Talent - Exhilaration
    Talent - Glave Toss
    Talent - Lynx Rush
    Talent - Silencing Shot
    Trap - Explosive Trap
    Trap - Ice Trap
    Trap - Scatter Trap (LCtrl)
    Trap - Snake Trap

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please visit my blog for updated information and latest releases (public profiles can be found here as well): Huntards PQR Profiles

For those of you that have PMd me please make sure you have room in your inbox for a reply.

Soon to release our Warlock Demonology PvP profile! Stay tuned..
    Last edited by n00bch0p; 01-14-2013 at 02:31 AM.
    https://huntardspqrprofiles.wordpress.com/

leonel916's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please visit my blog for updated information and latest releases (public profiles can be found here as well): Huntards PQR Profiles

For those of you that have PMd me please make sure you have room in your inbox for a reply.

Soon to release our Warlock Demonology PvP profile! Stay tuned..
    Im excited for this. I would love to see a warlock destro id donate 20 for both of them

Taran32's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I realize you're giving credit to the coders, but are you just taking Sheep's PvP profiles and charging $10 "Donations" to download them? I'm speaking specifically about the Hunter profile and now the Shadow Priest. I've been using them both since before MOP's launch, and the functions you outlined on your page seem incredibly similar despite your disclaimer that they're "heavily modified".

I'm not trying to flame you. I'm just genuinely concerned that those public profiles are going to somehow get redistributed privately. It seems against what he set out to do. Please correct me if you've coded these from scratch or if I'm way off. I just wanted to voice that prior to making my own decision.
    Last edited by Taran32; 01-14-2013 at 06:45 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Taran32 View Post
    I realize you're giving credit to the coders, but are you just taking Sheep's PvP profiles and charging $10 "Donations" to download them? I'm speaking specifically about the Hunter profile and now the Shadow Priest. I've been using them both since before MOP's launch, and the functions you outlined on your page seem incredibly similar despite your disclaimer that they're "heavily modified".

I'm not trying to flame you. I'm just genuinely concerned that those public profiles are going to somehow get redistributed privately. It seems against what he set out to do. Please correct me if you've coded these from scratch or if I'm way off. I just wanted to voice that prior to making my own decision.
    The functions are similar; as well is the code. I modify the abilities and rotation to provide the best possible outcome for PvP use. Often times people come out with a PvP profile that is substandard and I end up having to modify it to suit my needs. I've been working on the BMHunter and SPriest PvP profiles for awhile now (as well as many others) and have had great feedback. I'm not going to reinvent the wheel, but I am going to make it better. Many of the PvP profiles I come across don't do everything they should be. People can either chose to use my exclusive profiles or not.

Taran32's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The functions are similar; as well is the code. I modify the abilities and rotation to provide the best possible outcome for PvP use. Often times people come out with a PvP profile that is substandard and I end up having to modify it to suit my needs. I've been working on the BMHunter and SPriest PvP profiles for awhile now (as well as many others) and have had great feedback. I'm not going to reinvent the wheel, but I am going to make it better. Many of the PvP profiles I come across don't do everything they should be. People can either chose to use my exclusive profiles or not.
    Thanks for the clarification. I just wanted to make sure that if I donated towards them, I wasn't downloading something public that I'd been using for months, ya know? I'll definitely look into them if the modifications are that large. I agree a lot of "PvP" profiles can be pretty substandard, but Sheep's have always been great and I wanted to make sure there was enough improvement to warrant my $10. Thanks for getting back to me so quickly on this.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Taran32 View Post
    Thanks for the clarification. I just wanted to make sure that if I donated towards them, I wasn't downloading something public that I'd been using for months, ya know? I'll definitely look into them if the modifications are that large. I agree a lot of "PvP" profiles can be pretty substandard, but Sheep's have always been great and I wanted to make sure there was enough improvement to warrant my $10. Thanks for getting back to me so quickly on this.
    No worries, and I completely understand. I do actually donate the proceeds as well. I really want to see more PvP profiles coming out of these big name devs.. I'd pay for any solid profile that someone put time into and was willing to update/improve.

xLegendx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My hunter is level 87 right now.
    Once I gear him up at 90, I will def buy this profile (:

Also I wish the video quality was a little better on your demo video. It's a little hard to see whats going on xD

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My hunter is level 87 right now.
    Once I gear him up at 90, I will def buy this profile (:

Also I wish the video quality was a little better on your demo video. It's a little hard to see whats going on xD
    I'll post new one soon! I forgot to disable my player name so I had to make the quality low so no one could see it . I just wanted to post something so people could see some of the action.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast