Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just like to say I'm a satisfied Priox customer. Had a good experience with it thus far (both the fishing bot and the leveling bot)

Logout's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used to be able to fish with it but I recently formatted and when I fish, it doesn't loot at all but it hovers over the lure help pls
    If you don't play Eye of the Tiger in your wow raiding playlist, you're not hardcore.

Nilsson9226's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Logout View Post
    I used to be able to fish with it but I recently formatted and when I fish, it doesn't loot at all but it hovers over the lure help pls
    you need auto loot on wow ;p

Rawrtop's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't know if this is still check but Pirox I have a small problem... It works fine when I am in game but as soon as I tab out it stops looting any suggestions from pirox or others who have had this problem would greatly help thank you

fishy_'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Download v2 from our page - piroxbots.com.

Paradigm6790's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bannable

botting of any kind is bannable, I get it, but I used this a while back to level my fishing when I was new and well... didn't know that. I thought I was lucky, but upon reading up a bit, priox seems... safe?

Could you explain to me why it's safe? My friend refuses to use it unless he can be sure he won't get permabanned, and I'm with him on that.

A lot of bots use/used packet sniffing, which is how blizz caught them I think. What does pirox do to prevent getting caught.

Originally I thought it interfaced with w/e deals with the mouse.... somehow... and was based off of color recognition to position the pointer. With the newer version I assume it's much the same with the color recognition, but I'm not sure.

Basically; why is it safe and can you explain it so that myself, my friend and anyone who reads this can download and use this fine app in confidence?

Thanks a lot
    Paradigm6790

Traxex84's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/25
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The fact of the matter is ALL bots/hacks can get you banned it just depends how you use them. It is a memory reader but it very safe.

I have been using this bot for a few months sometimes over 12 hrs at a time I only use this in places where either players never go or they can't see you. E.G. Inside wailing caverns fishing deviates as they sell about 12g a fish on my realm. In hard to see spots in Northrend etc etc and have never been banned not even wsp'd by another player (: best of luck with whatever you choose.

Also this is the old thread, go here.
    http://www.mmowned.com/forums/world-...-released.html
    Last edited by Traxex84; 01-06-2011 at 12:39 AM.

Verscide's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I left mine on last night for about 2-3 hours while I feel asleep. And I woke up & checked the logs, I was at my hearth location, is there any reason pirox would do this and use my hearth?

satsukiki's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hello i'd like to use this bot instead of mrfishit because it can autoreply + autoquit, but the autoreplys function don't works for me, in game it open well the reply line but don't reply anything.
    it's the same with crapfilter, if i fish a crap item it doesn't loot it but the crap filter windows don't close itself so it bugs the next fish try.

if you have any solution thanks a lot (or if you have an addon with can do autoreply + autoquit a coul use mrfishit instead ^^)

thanks

warriorwithin's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it's not work anymore ... FFS

Nyst's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    warriorwithin achieved [Thread Necromancy]!
    Congrats bro! This ones a year old!

jessy's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As of today Pirox announced a termination of his services on 25th January 2012.
    By the time that Activision Blizzard had a trip to Germany, to meat at least 3 Bot Devs, one of them was Pirox ( July 2011 ).
    Other than us, Pirox was ready to talk with Blizzard about an settlement, and as it seems they finally agreed the conditions.
    The settlement
    was about stopping Pirox to work, not about personal details of users, that means there is no data going to Blizzard.

As of this was confident, i could not have talked about it, unless it turns into public news.
    As our forum probably will be flooded these day, there is a forum post of our Mod Kick, which mostly explains everything about Honorbuddy.

Taken from WOW Bot for PVP Leveling Gathering - Gatherbuddy & Honorbuddy Forums - Bossland Bots

So what i understand is that Pirox decided 5 months ago to stop updating his tool on January, but he kept selling it anyway.
    So there are people who bought a lifetime service, to actually get 2 months.
    First class my a**.
    Last edited by jessy; 12-09-2011 at 04:45 PM.

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3031323334