Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, set the "Interact With Mouseover" to U ingame
    So thats a "check"

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

Nevermind -.- I had the "Interact With Target" on U, not "Interact With Mouseover" /facepalm
    Retrying again

LazyBot free gathering bot
    Multitask's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not working. when i check herb, it tries to mine, and when i check mine, it goes to all nodes, hovers, says it couldnt get to it. Also, dosnt seem to want to go to the mount bar when you start. it thinks its stuck. i have to manually change the bar.

djlorenzo12's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Working absolutely fine, please dont badmouth peoples stuff if you cant figure out how to use it. The bot functions as its supposed to, just check both mine and herb and delete all the herbs from the herb file list if you dont want herbs, easy as pie.

Leonardo94's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Edit: Fixed
    Last edited by Leonardo94; 06-17-2010 at 04:54 PM.

Multitask's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by djlorenzo12 View Post
    Working absolutely fine, please dont badmouth peoples stuff if you cant figure out how to use it. The bot functions as its supposed to, just check both mine and herb and delete all the herbs from the herb file list if you dont want herbs, easy as pie.
    ...u just said it wasnt working. i highly doubt the creator wanted it to be done in that way. So i report issues...

Dajnan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sry to bother, bot seems nice but I am unable to get a profile, is there some kind soul who maybe can upload one? I would prefer one in Icecrown if it isn't to much trouble. Ty anyways and I hope this bot i fantastic

RockerUK's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who can help me? I set macro, "U" Key ecc ecc, i load the profile "herb" but when i start, the bot say "No profile loaded". Wich profile i must load???help pls

sendrome's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can anyone post a sample xml profile for this? I cant quite seem to figure out the xml format it needs.

samsta458's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    for some reason none of my gatherbuddy mining+ herb profile worked. It only did herb, not mining. Odd when all i wanted to do was farm mine nodes ;/ Works for herb so thats still somewhat useful though.

kilo_'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Works good for me. Im using a gatherbuddy profile atm and it works great.

Everything is good except for 1 major bug. For me Mining is herbing, and herbing is mining. But as long as i have herbing checked and not mining, it mines great.

Tanner's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah i'm getting the same error as some. Loading a profile and it says "No Profile Loaded" even though there is one loaded.

Couldn't get it to work because of that, but wow, other than that it is a super easy noob friendly bot. Awesome work.

Fanstatic's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Having read what Flaxe posted about the config not saving I decided to take 2 screenshots of the Combat and Keys tabs yesterday before I logged out (because I couldn't be bothered to change the config files) but when I logged on this morning to test all my keys were saved to what I set them as yesterday. I am using XP so maybe it's a Windows 7 thing?

Just a bit of trouble with combat at the moment. My character starts combat but sometime it will run away from the mob and do a figure of 8... I had to stop the bot this morning as I picked up 3 additional mobs and the 2 healing spells wasn't out healing the damage I was receiving.

Another thing with this, will druid flight form be supported? Yesterday I tested the bot with a normal flying mount as I always do but decided to try out with Swift Flight Form this morning and it changes back to normal form before herbing. Any chance of implementing something so that the mount lands and can herb whilst in Flight form so it can take off easier?

Final thing, yes I have been thoroughly testing, on your first post you said when you bags are full the bot will logout but I just found that my character flies to another node and hovers over it but doesn't do anything. I'm kind of relieved that it did this as it lets me know when I manually go to herb that my bags are full. Just pointing that out.

---
    Ok, after posting this I decided to start the bot again but it doesn't want to do anything. So I have closed the bot and opened it again and started but noticed in the log it says : "Bot stopping: You bags are full" but I have 14 slots still available for the bot to fill and I can't get the bot to work now. Got the bot to work after logging out of WoW and closing the bot.
    Last edited by Fanstatic; 06-18-2010 at 05:37 AM. Reason: Further testing.

flaxe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kilo_ View Post
    Works good for me. Im using a gatherbuddy profile atm and it works great.

Everything is good except for 1 major bug. For me Mining is herbing, and herbing is mining. But as long as i have herbing checked and not mining, it mines great.
    This is exactly how I'm doing also, and it works great. I did report this bug earlier and it will be fixed in next release he said.

To you guys get the "No Profile Loaded" error, be sure to download a working .xml profile, from gatherbuddy etc. They work great.

Something I would like to see in upcoming release is "Always on top" checkbox. If it's checked then the bot window will always be at top.. ye you get it It isn't hard so you can make it in just some seconds :P

Originally Posted by Fanstatic View Post
    Having read what Flaxe posted about the config not saving I decided to take 2 screenshots of the Combat and Keys tabs yesterday before I logged out (because I couldn't be bothered to change the config files) but when I logged on this morning to test all my keys were saved to what I set them as yesterday. I am using XP so maybe it's a Windows 7 thing?

Just a bit of trouble with combat at the moment. My character starts combat but sometime it will run away from the mob and do a figure of 8... I had to stop the bot this morning as I picked up 3 additional mobs and the 2 healing spells wasn't out healing the damage I was receiving.
    It worked fine for the author also, and he uses Windows 7. I think I just messed up and did something weird
    About the combat, ye that's correct and should be fixed. Because now the character can't even kill the mobs when he run around like that, I have forgot to report that. This is really a major bug/issue and should be fixed in next release :P It isn't occurring often, but sometimes...
    Last edited by flaxe; 06-18-2010 at 05:39 AM.

RockerUK's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes work with gatherbuddy profile. I tried yesteray!!!

Tanner's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm using a .xml profile I made in GPBot...and it works fine in GPBot. Still won't load in LazyBot

edit: ok so I downloaded a random path to see if it would work and it did. I think GPBot used a different type of profiling coding or whatever. I loaded it fine but I wasn't exactly sure where to start the path cause I didn't make it, so yeah.

What is a free bot I can make a profile in?
    Last edited by Tanner; 06-18-2010 at 10:44 AM.

Page 3 of 96 FirstFirst 123456753 ... LastLast